Nothing to see here. Conspiracy theory!

DAWG91

8 minutes ago, JETT said:

I sure hope they find something, or else someone's a sheep

Sheep blindly follow.  I know what I saw.  Boarded up windows,  counting votes stopped,  mail dump under cover of darkness,  and last but certainly not least,  the full blown assault against any legitimate investigations.  If JoXi is legit,  they would welcome the forensic audits and investigations to dispel all of these "conspiracy theories." They're doing the exact opposite.

1 hour ago, DAWG91 said:

Sheep blindly follow.  I know what I saw.  Boarded up windows,  counting votes stopped,  mail dump under cover of darkness,  and last but certainly not least,  the full blown assault against any legitimate investigations.  If JoXi is legit,  they would welcome the forensic audits and investigations to dispel all of these "conspiracy theories." They're doing the exact opposite.

You were there to witness all of that???? You keep busy. 

19 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You were there to witness all of that???? You keep busy. 

While you were sleeping I was watching an election being stolen.  I never said I "was there."  There's this thing called television that enables us to see things without being there.  These events were covered across multiple stations.

28 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

While you were sleeping I was watching an election being stolen.  I never said I "was there."  There's this thing called television that enables us to see things without being there.  These events were covered across multiple stations.

Yep, that same TV also debunked and dismissed all of that nonsense. 😏

18 minutes ago, JETT said:

Do you think he has a snowballs chance in hell of being brought back from the Q side?

You were here for most of the Q talk.  I was never on "the Q side."  I was constantly questioning it.  That I have sense enough to know that 2020 was stolen doesn't make me a "Q guy," it just means I have a brain that actually functions.  Don't let yourself to be fooled by chicom propaganda.

1 hour ago, DAWG91 said:

You were here for most of the Q talk.  I was never on "the Q side."  I was constantly questioning it.  That I have sense enough to know that 2020 was stolen doesn't make me a "Q guy," it just means I have a brain that actually functions.  Don't let yourself to be fooled by chicom propaganda.

Your on the wrong side of most things... I'd say your a Q puppet

10 minutes ago, JETT said:

Your on the wrong side of most things... I'd say your a Q puppet

Then it's too late for you,  not me.  Boarded up windows:  fact,  stopped counting,  fact.  Mail dump under cover of darkness: fact.  They're fighting like hell to stop any legit investigation:  fact.  I never said Trump would win in a landslide:  fact.  Questioned Q from the beginning:  fact.  Given these facts. you're apparently a ChinerNiner puppet.  Good night oh clueless one.

2 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Then it's too late for you,  not me.  Boarded up windows:  fact,  stopped counting,  fact.  Mail dump under cover of darkness: fact.  They're fighting like hell to stop any legit investigation:  fact.  I never said Trump would win in a landslide:  fact.  Questioned Q from the beginning:  fact.  Given these facts. you're apparently a ChinerNiner puppet.  Good night oh clueless one.

You've posted all that plenty of times... im ready for the big day when it's happening 

Just now, JETT said:

You've posted all that plenty of times... im ready for the big day when it's happening 

Me too,  even though I've said over and over again that nothing has,  or will.  It's too far gone, which brings us to #TEXIT.

2 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

No that question was answered in 1865. Qdawg doesn’t like it he can move. 

I know #texit clowns hate that... I find it funny but soon they'll be raising money and getting rich off the sheep

23 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

The whole Texas can secede line is not based in actual fact but in a myth that sheep follow. They take the language that Texas can divide into 5 states and believe that means Texas can leave, which is not what is in the language. It is the ability to divide not leave. Then you have what Scalia said about it in 2006, that the whole question was decided by the civil war. I know I know they will then attack the person and how he was compromised because when a justice makes a ruling they do not agree with they attack them as being compromised. True snowflakes

Blah blah blah, i want the first gift of Christmas

blah blah blah sheep 

blah blah blah the courts

blah blah blah snowflakes

blah blah blah! 

383EA9AA-2461-48E9-B3E2-A2E34D2B6098.jpeg

54 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Yes that is exactly what you snowflakes sound like. I mean look at you. Can not show any evidence of massive fraud but you know your savior trump must have won. 

lol, you getting so butthurt shows who the delicate one really is! 
Not my savior, that would be Jesus Christ of Nazareth!

But i do enjoy watching you defend your savior the pedo. 

• 2 weeks later...

At 6:31 in the morning on November 4th, a dump of 149,772 votes came in to the State of Michigan. Biden received 96% of those votes and the State miraculously went to him. Has the Michigan State Senate started their review of the Fraudulent Presidential Election of 2020 yet, or are they about to start? If not, they should be run out of office. Likewise, at 3:42 in the morning, a dump of 143,379 votes came in to the state of Wisconsin, also miraculously, given to Biden. Where did these “votes” come from? Both were State Election changing events, and that is on top of the other corruption without even including the fact that neither state got Legislative approval, which is required under the United States Constitution.