Nothing to see here. Conspiracy theory!

DAWG91

2 hours ago, JETT said:

O the irony about the subpoena 

If you're referring the subponeas from congress being ignored by a co-equal branch then I've got just two things 2 say. 1:) apples and oranges and 2) Trump administration isn't first to ignore subpoenas from congress.

22 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

If you're referring the subponeas from congress being ignored by a co-equal branch then I've got just two things 2 say. 1:) apples and oranges and 2) Trump administration isn't first to ignore subpoenas from congress.

So why you upset these ppl ignoring? Seems like fair game to me, 1 does what the other does

Not sure how much of these stories are true, but IF Dominion was the only people with admin access to the voting machines, that’s totally wrong.  One Dominion IT person could make the vote anything he/she wanted.  There’s a reason Texas denied Dominions twice.

11 hours ago, JETT said:

:rofl:

There are 3 co-equal branches of govt:  executive,  legislative and judicial.  There is no Dominion branch.  Maybe you think I'm talking about tree branches;  I'm not.

4 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

There are 3 co-equal branches of govt:  executive,  legislative and judicial.  There is no Dominion branch.  Maybe you think I'm talking about tree branches;  I'm not.

Several of these liberals’ daddies should have used those trees branches properly when they were young uns!

3 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Until something happens I'll just call you #Qsheep91

2 hours ago, JETT said:

Sheep do like tree branches.... congrats on admitting that, your moving up #Qsheep91

That's dumber than usual.  3 branches ain't tree branches,  and there's no Dominion branch.  Your comparison is a fail.

12 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

That's dumber than usual.  3 branches ain't tree branches,  and there's no Dominion branch.  Your comparison is a fail.

Whose the DA who started talking about tree branches? In other words your saying it's ok if the republicans subpoena the Biden administration and they ignore?

I could care less about dominion, you posted topics b4 saying they were missing etc and alot more stuff... good sheep

17 hours ago, JETT said:

Whose the DA who started talking about tree branches? In other words your saying it's ok if the republicans subpoena the Biden administration and they ignore?

I could care less about dominion, you posted topics b4 saying they were missing etc and alot more stuff... good sheep

I made a sarcastic remark about tree branches because you obviously didn't know the difference between 3 co-equal branches of govt and dominion,  and you call me the DA?  That's funny! The R's issued subpoenas to Obama all the time and they ignored it.  It was crickets.  Trump does the same and folks hair was on fire.  As for dominion going into hiding after the steal, that's a fact.  You still believe in the russian collusion fairy tale,  like a good sheep.

2 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

I made a sarcastic remark about tree branches because you obviously didn't know the difference between 3 co-equal branches of govt and dominion,  and you call me the DA?  That's funny! The R's issued subpoenas to Obama all the time and they ignored it.  It was crickets.  Trump does the same and folks hair was on fire.  As for dominion going into hiding after the steal, that's a fact.  You still believe in the russian collusion fairy tale,  like a good sheep.

Guess we all believe BS huh? Who said I didn't know the difference in 3 branches and gov? More assumptions on your part, no surprise..... ✌

27 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

That,  as usual,  you cannot refute.

No need to, I don't believe anything that covers for the worst POTUS ever.. 1 term at that :rofl:,  congrats for being part of that losers record 

41 minutes ago, JETT said:

No need to, I don't believe anything that covers for the worst POTUS ever.. 1 term at that :rofl:,  congrats for being part of that losers record 

They had to go full blown 3rd world banana republic to make him one-termer and were pretty damn sloppy in the process....😂

30CDAECB-E612-438C-8CEE-0D34D44FEC26.jpeg

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, JETT said:

He's right in what he said, man yall act like yall know everything but lack the basics

Lack the basics????  That’s funny.  You spelled “you’re” wrong.  That’s why I asked his right to what?  Your is ownership, you’re means you are.  Talk about lacking the basics. Lol

9 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Lack the basics????  That’s funny.  You spelled “you’re” wrong.  That’s why I asked his right to what?  Your is ownership, you’re means you are.  Talk about lacking the basics. Lol

My bad, I don't pay much attention to word context but if I see it I'll correct it