Nothing to see here. Conspiracy theory!

DAWG91

Just now, JETT said:

Look man, that clown is in the past I don't bring up that 1 term loser unless he's brought up during our convo... ive let that loser rest

In the past because he was cheated.  He's still relevant though.  And you can't stand it.

1 minute ago, DAWG91 said:

I'm acknowledging that you've perverted the definition of a sheep.  Next you'll be calling boys girls.

Na I don't believe in all the boy being girl stuff and vise versa, nice try though to play me out like that 

8 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

The libertarian that hates trump and voted for Hilary! Lmmfao

I was just being honest in my first time to vote, but after seeing 4+ years of nothing from either party that stands for me and my wife's beliefs we know where we stand it'd take a helluva candidate from either party for me and my wife to cave into this 2 party nonsense 

11 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

The libertarian that hates trump and voted for Hilary! Lmmfao

From your quotes sounds like your in your 30s to 40s and still don't know what you stand for, im 28 and know both parties are evil I learned quick guess some takes longer 👀

4 hours ago, JETT said:

From your quotes sounds like your in your 30s to 40s and still don't know what you stand for, im 28 and know both parties are evil I learned quick guess some takes longer 👀

Both parties ARE evil.  What you refuse to learn and accept is that Trump was not of nor beholden to either of them.  They both hated him equally for both different, and the same reasons.  He presented a mortal threat to their sham,  and thus,  a great fraud had to be thrust upon the American people to end his Presidency.  Now we have a banana republic to show for it.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Lol,  get real.  He doesn't even know who Ron Paul is.

7 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

You don’t talk about our libertarian friend like that!

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

You misspelled democrat 

It just burns a whole in you 3 clowns britches that a young successful IMO anyway black man isn't bound down to either party and since I didn't tote DonTheCons jock for 4 years I'm a democrat.... LMAO!!!!!

• Roll Eyes 1

2 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Why did he pay a settlement to several hundred polish illegals he hired for construction? Seems he does have a history of this. 

FOX said it ain't so, so he took it and ran with it :bait:

1 minute ago, Old49er60 said:

I mean no matter the claims on the others the one involving the polish workers went through our courts for years. He 100% knew about it. Have to look and see documentation of others. I know he also uses the HB1 visa program a ton and it is for maids and service workers at his hotels

They know it's true as well, just adds to the list of things and lengths ppl will go to defend this 1 term loser who deserved everything threw at him... the true sheep have emerged since November 

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

They know it's true as well, just adds to the list of things and lengths ppl will go to defend this 1 term loser who deserved everything threw at him... the true sheep have emerged since November 

Spoken like a true Democrat 

2 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

Why did he pay a settlement to several hundred polish illegals he hired for construction? Seems he does have a history of this. 

Uh oh,  I've triggered the algorithm again.  As if he hired these people personally.  GTFOH

2 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

Didn’t he put this out months ago? Well the great news is he will have his chance to prove this in court now. He gets the perfect opportunity to Show how dominion changed votes. 

No.  And they have to take the case first,  and not immediately dismiss it,  as they're prone to do.

3 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

My guess is you have no idea about this case. So what you are saying is you do not believe in the buck stops here idea. I get it, it  is always someone else, never his fault. I am sure you believe all his failed marriages were the wives fault and not his affairs

And let me guess, You know all about this case and every other one involving the big mean orange man?

What i wouldn’t give to be as all knowing as you! Heck, God almighty himself might even be Jealous of your knowledge. 

Just now, Old49er60 said:

They have been discussed on here. It is part of the Dominion lawsuit for a billion dollars. OAN and Newsmax involved and each pulled stories and articles that had Dominion in them. Heck I think you even posted on some of those threads

And just like i suspected, you have all the info! 
Lol, you pulling info from the internet and news media is comical to me. 

please for your sake read the following really really carefully: “ Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see” 

26 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Seems like the exact same information as the first one he put out. As for taking the case, GREAT NEWS, he is being sued for defamation so the case is already taken. He will have the ability to prove all this in court. What great news for you and him. He will either prove his claims as real or he will lose a ton of money. I am sure you already know he was involved in this though. 

If you'd actually watched the video you'd know that he said "this is the first time I've seen this."