Nothing to see here. Conspiracy theory!

DAWG91

4 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

I do know. 

I know the states certified the votes. I know congress accepted them. I know the courts have zero cases that show massive voter fraud. I KNOW because they are facts

2 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Once again where have I said no fraud? You have made this claim a number of times. It is time you show where I have ever said that. If you can not then you are trolling and need to move on. 

Literally the same page of the thread!!!

Where your facts now big boy? 

13 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

https://www.heritage.org/election-integrity/commentary/no-one-knows-full-extent-election-fraud-thats-why-we-track-it

Literally the first article on their website. Your own source destroys your idiotic claims of no fraud! What an idiot!

There are people who claim that election fraud is massive, and those who claim it is exceedingly rare or doesn’t occur at all. … The big problem is that nobody really knows the extent of election fraud, including us.

***Except old9er he knows it all!!!

6 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Once again where have I said no fraud? You have made this claim a number of times. It is time you show where I have ever said that. If you can not then you are trolling and need to move on. 

You love to spit out your 1300 number from heritage, until their own website proves your nonsense wrong! 
You’ve touted that number and claimed that fraud is rare and not on a massive scale! Heritages own website says you’re wrong, that nobody knows how many instances of fraud occurred. Yet you claim to know! lol

Now that your own source blows holes in your argument I’m trolling and i need to move on!!!

PRICELESS! 

TYPICAL LIBERAL

Ok since you claim courts are showing that where are the cases because you can not prove there are not cases because literally there are not cases 

Cases, cases, cases! 

hey idiot. you told me to use heritage and show you fraud. I did and now you’re dancing around the subject like the loser you are! Unbelievable

Just now, Old49er60 said:

Make it simple.

show states did not certify the votes. Either you can or it is a known fact

show congress did not recognize the states certification. It was Jan 6, kind of a big date but you claim I don’t know this known fact

show the cases of massive voter fraud proven or heck even still in the courts concerning the 2020 presidential election. Prove me wrong on it otherwise you are just trolling. 

And now the subject change!!

Of course

What happened to using heritage? you no longer a fan of that?

1 minute ago, Old49er60 said:

Heritage shows it is rare. They make a claim but show it happens 

1 minute ago, Old49er60 said:

You said I did not know those things and ran from it

Heritage shows it is rare. They make a claim but show it happens 

And now he’s in scramble mode!!

5 minutes ago, JETT said:

Ahhh, GP LMAO 

I can post another source. It's not necessary though. You're always "GP LOL" but can't point to a single isntance of them lying & making #### up. Invitation is still open to do so.

1 minute ago, DAWG91 said:

I can post another source. It's not necessary though. You're always "GP LOL" but can't point to a single isntance of them lying & making #### up. Invitation is still open to do so.

If this is the case how come it's not overturned or something happening? It's SSDD and you come running on here with it... just like the babbitt killer being a BLM member, these ppl have yall gullible ppl running and looking stupid... hopefully something happens so my time responding to you won't be wasted 

7 minutes ago, JETT said:

If this is the case how come it's not overturned or something happening? It's SSDD and you come running on here with it... just like the babbitt killer being a BLM member, these ppl have yall gullible ppl running and looking stupid... hopefully something happens so my time responding to you won't be wasted 

Audits underway.  D's fighting audit in Ga.  Ds gonna fight audits every where because that's what you do when you have nothing to hide.  If Jo Xi is the "most popular ever" you'd think the D's would be eager to prove it.  They're doing the exact opposite. As to Babbitt's brazilian BLM killer, I've shared compelling evidence that he is.  You have none that he's not.  There's a reason they're not releasing his name, because that's most likely exactly who pulled the trigger.

1 minute ago, DAWG91 said:

Audits underway.  D's fighting audit in Ga.  Ds gonna fight audits every where because that's what you do when you have nothing to hide.  If Jo Xi is the "most popular ever" you'd think the D's would be eager to prove it.  They're doing the exact opposite. As to Babbitt's brazilian BLM killer, I've shared compelling evidence that he is.  You have none that he's not.  There's a reason they're not releasing his name, because that's most likely exactly who pulled the trigger.

Lol, I hear ya man... common sense doesn't seem to be that common I guess... half or more of the stuff you spout is what you were told by right wing media and articles....  each day that passes I get a good laugh on here 

7 minutes ago, JETT said:

Lol, I hear ya man... common sense doesn't seem to be that common I guess... half or more of the stuff you spout is what you were told by right wing media and articles....  each day that passes I get a good laugh on here 

0 substance post noted.

5 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

So you would agree the fact the Arizona one is not allowing observers is wrong? There being secretive about who is paying is wrong? That the senate not using bids was wrong? Just hate for you to have a double standard. 

I would have to assume what you're saying is true,  which it's usually not. I get it all ya'll are freaking out about maricopa being exposed.  Deep breaths. Cya tomorrow. You got your one allotted response.

Donald J. Trump

1:12pm May 27, 2021

Breaking News! Massive numbers of dead people “voted” in the 2020 Presidential Election, far greater than anyone has known or seen before. Some of these “dead people” even applied for an application to vote. This is just one of the many fraudulent aspects of the 2020 Presidential Election. People are just now beginning to understand

55 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Donald J. Trump

1:12pm May 27, 2021

Breaking News! Massive numbers of dead people “voted” in the 2020 Presidential Election, far greater than anyone has known or seen before. Some of these “dead people” even applied for an application to vote. This is just one of the many fraudulent aspects of the 2020 Presidential Election. People are just now beginning to understand

Saw another one the other day where a batch of military ballots went 100% for JoXi....Like that #### is legit.  Lol

I'm predicting the narrative flow.  First,  it was "no fraud" then it was "not enough fraud to change outcome" and finally will be "too late,  for the good of the country we just need to make sure it doesn't happen again, but it's too late now to let Trump back into the office that's rightfully his."  Of course there may be some variance to the final one. True believers won't care how they got the office.  Sympathizers will just throw their hands up like "oh well."  And the UI's will just parrot the other 2 and 😂 without questioning anything.

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

:rofl:, beats Russia by a Longshot..... I love it

Has actual evidence so yes,  I agree.  Historically both parties have been against mail voting,  because of the fraud factor.  But Ds & rinos were so desperate in 2020 they threw all of that out the window to deliver the "JoXi Spike."