Nothing to see here. Conspiracy theory!

DAWG91

1 minute ago, Old49er60 said:

Facts don’t back you so where do the lies reside with? When is the next big q date? August when trump will be placed back in office? 

More lies.  Facts laid out in the video link I posted to start thread.  You don't dare touch it.  All you got is "the courts!" 

21 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

For someone that has spent mandatory time away I felt you might understand the few rules here.  The back and forth here is fun.  If you get so upset you can’t contain yourself from cursing folks it may be best to step away.  Put me on your list.  I really don’t care.  It just makes me think your a little upset on the inside.  

That list let's me know who gets upset fairly easy and to leave them alone, they'll try to get you suspended 

6 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

There are no FACTS IN THE VIDEO. There are theories based on zero evidence that would never stand in court. And yes I have the courts because that is our system of govt unlike the q followers who wanted to overthrow our system 

Lies.  Video uses data from election.  You have no standing here.  Just a twitter bot that got misrouted to a sports forum.  Bye

1 minute ago, JETT said:

Na keep a list of sheep and snowflakes who get in their feelings like yourself 

😂  You should know better.  Quit projecting.  I ain't the one that got in my feelings and posted my home address online.

14 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Listen I know Q has told you otherwise but sorry there is no video showing massive fraud. It does not exist. You q guys are funny though

Q again.  Sad.  Video shows "voting" trends were same everywhere.  Any reasonable person would immediately be skeptical of such things.  You're not.  All you got is "Q and the courts!"

1 hour ago, JETT said:

That list let's me know who gets upset fairly easy and to leave them alone, they'll try to get you suspended 

Lol, start calling me a jack..... and I might.  We can banter all day.  I knew that one liberal was heading towards a meltdown and boy did it happen.  

An investigation would help find fraud.  If you’ve got even the slightest bit of evidence you should have an investigation.  There are instances of voter fraud being found in states, open those states up for investigation.    Then we would all know one way or the other.  At first there was “no evidence”.  Now there are people being called out for fraud.  Some even being found to have committed fraud in states where lawsuits were brought to start.  Still no investigations.  

9 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

It shows trends not fraud. Show the fraud. A reasonable person would say ok now where is the fraud? Q pillow is also still claiming dominion switched votes. With you being a q follower do you endorse this?

The only possible,  logical,  plausible explanation for the trends is fraud.  You cannot be this dense.  Q?  Sad.  Been there done that. 

Just now, Old49er60 said:

Well he is now, but before he disagreed with trump he was greatest AG EVER

Yep, SSDD... the list has grown of deep swamp since DonTheCon took that fat L, add pence to the list in the coming weeks

1 hour ago, Old49er60 said:

THEN SHOW THE FRAUD. The plausible explanation is to show the fraud. For Q followers like yourself you do not want or need evidence just be a sheep and fall in line. 

Do not dish out what you can not handle. Dont get all snowflake and sensitive

You cannot give one single solitary reason to explain how all these "voting" trends all look exactly the same.  There is only one reasonable explanation.  I'm more than capable of handling a misrouted chinabot.

3 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

Lol, start calling me a jack..... and I might.  We can banter all day.  I knew that one liberal was heading towards a meltdown and boy did it happen.  

Ok, I'll cut back the back and forth when the convo gets intense, I'd hate for you to run to papa mods

2 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Listen I know Q has you convinced that you do not need evidence but trends do not show fraud. Show the fraud. All that has happened here is some graphs that he claims show Trump won in a landslide. His claim is he won 400 electoral votes. Now do you really believe that or is Q pulling your puppet strings? 

I think he believes that honestly, any candidate the D's chose would beat DonTheCon 

1 minute ago, JETT said:

Ok, I'll cut back the back and forth when the convo gets intense, I'd hate for you to run to papa mods

The other guy blamed me for not being able to control his emotions!!!  Lol

so far you’ve been able to contain your’s fairly well.  

3 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

The coup? Those are straight Q words. Did you subscribe to 8 Chan? Be honest because you sure use a lot of the 8 chan language. Lets hear a list of the charges and who should have been charged. I can not wait. My bet is you will say you are done with this. Must be upset all that money you spent to try and get your little Q bites

:munch:

4 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

The other guy blamed me for not being able to control his emotions!!!  Lol

so far you’ve been able to contain your’s fairly well.  

Nothing you say will offend me, fire away 

7 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Listen I know Q has you convinced that you do not need evidence but trends do not show fraud. Show the fraud. All that has happened here is some graphs that he claims show Trump won in a landslide. His claim is he won 400 electoral votes. Now do you really believe that or is Q pulling your puppet strings? 

Q...Sad.  That really is all you got.  Those graphs were identical. There is no way in this universe that could happen except because of fraud. You have no answer except Q.

2 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

The guy literally produced ZERO evidence of fraud. He is smart because he claims trends show without leaving himself open for a lawsuit, but he is making $$$$$$$$$ off the right wing talking path. Now when Q pillow has to prove his claims in Dominion and vote switching.......that will be something to watch. 

Hopefully Qdawg will keep us posted on the massive fraud being uncovered when it happens... this ought to be good

3 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

The coup? Those are straight Q words. Did you subscribe to 8 Chan? Be honest because you sure use a lot of the 8 chan language. Lets hear a list of the charges and who should have been charged. I can not wait. My bet is you will say you are done with this. Must be upset all that money you spent to try and get your little Q bites

No,  they're a correct representation of what transpired.  All you got is Q.