UPDATE: Henderson hires Othell Robinson

Slickarick

11 minutes ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

No way the D1 football playing kids aren't coming with the head football coach Dad...right???

That’s what we’ve been told, yes

funny how every one of y’all THINK you know what is going on 

• Roll Eyes 1

2 minutes ago, Alumni said:

I am not from Henderson and I have no idea what is going on...no need to come at me in a negative way. I am just here for discussion and gave my two cents that I don't think you can assume Henderson will be the district champion. That being said, it does show on the QB son's twitter page that he is at Henderson High

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Alumni said:

1 minute ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

I am not from Henderson and I have no idea what is going on...no need to come at me in a negative way. I am just here for discussion and gave my two cents that I don't think you can assume Henderson will be the district champion. That being said, it does show on the QB son's twitter page that he is at Henderson High

Alumni, almost sounds like you might be on of those that THINK you know what is going on.  

With today's youth using twitter and other social medias so much, I'm willing to bet his twitter page showing he's going to be attending Henderson is correct.  You can get off your angry soap box anytime now.  It's obvious you feel like a real big man ranting and raving calling everyone idiots.  You are only managing to look like one yourself. 

• Thanks 1

It was was never a guarantee the wife was coming to Henderson "this year".  I think she had several players returning next year.  Several were juniors.  

And the boys are already here.    Alumni needs to check his sources because they have been wrong alot lately.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

Alumni, almost sounds like you might be on of those that THINK you know what is going on.  

With today's youth using twitter and other social medias so much, I'm willing to bet his twitter page showing he's going to be attending Henderson is correct.  You can get off your angry soap box anytime now.  It's obvious you feel like a real big man ranting and raving calling everyone idiots.  You are only managing to look like one yourself. 

😂😂 okay kid. He is doing online from home with his mom. Hardly makes him a transfer to play in uil sports 

4 minutes ago, Alumni said:

Y’all got all up and arms about the possibility of this kid not coming. But none of the rest that was said or has been done to people. 😂 what a joke 

So you are wrong about that yea? Yea, you definitely don't know as much as you think you do.  

BTW, I'm not from Henderson and don't truly care one way or another other than I like to see all east texas schools be competitive and prosper.  But I do know a loudmouth when I see one.  That's all I got in this, just pointing out you are a fool.  

9 hours ago, Alumni said:

These bleacher coaches have always thought their sons were amazing.. 

It sure is fun watching them scramble to “assemble” a staff after they told them all to find new jobs. I do mean all. Head coaches of every sport, asst coaches and even PE coaches in elementary.. Well excuse me, Bennett and Robinson made sure to tell the black coaches their jobs were safe but told the rest to update their resumes, that they were going to bring more “brothers” to the staff. Funny thing is all of their people they were bringing in backed out. So now they are BEGGING currant coaches to stay now because they are panicking when they now have to replace 15 coaches that have already found jobs and resigned. Even the ones of color aren’t putting up with their ####. So please tell me more how this is all about Castles leaving? 

Bennett wants to keep AD because he wants control and the pay still. Especially since he hasn’t passed his super cert and all of his other certs expire next month. But the admin is GREAT at making up jobs for people that aren’t qualified. Like the coach with a felony record. I got $100 he will be JH coordinator and asst football and basketball. And he has no certs for anything that qualifies him to even be in those positions he’s an aide. 

And before you idiots start talking about hear say. It’s not, this is first hand and in recordings. So congrats bleacher coaches of Henderson. You’ve now allowed even more stupidity in the community. By the way your tax money and the millions given and donated to the school will be given to these yahoos and people they bring in to pay them enough to even want to come here. Instead of giving their teachers raises that have been there for years or updating things for the kids. Lamb said it was HIS money he is going to do with it what he pleases though. Basketball, football, and track will have an unlimited budget especially Bennett’s wife is head track and cross country. Rest of the sports they won’t give a #### about. 

Didn’t a black coach recently leave and join Pine Tree?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lumberlion82 said:

Wow someone must have some inside information since he said they were bringing more brothers to the staff. Unless my eyes have failed the OC is not a brother .  So i guess we will take it there. 

Yeah because their original OC and DC they had coming backed out they start workouts soon they’ve gotta fill positions. In the true words of lamb “our plan is not working” 😂

• Mr. P changed the title to UPDATE: Henderson hires Othell Robinson