UPDATE: Henderson hires Othell Robinson

Slickarick

With Castles being reassigned( Garrett Sanders confirmed and Stepp Retweet). Henderson is open. Please keep this to opinions about the job, not the admin or rumors. Don't throw names out to be trashed. Do not want this thread locked like the other one. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the job you do as moderators.  Remember that your first duty is to get home safely and see your family at the end of each shift.  Keep up the good work.

Henderson could be a really good job.

• LOL! 6

You mean to tell me that this post has been up for 32 mins and nobody has said

Kerry Strong, Mike Thomas or Daniel Swaim. I mean other that Todd Dodge I think those are the only logical candidates. Steve Morris is a distance 5th. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 4

Just now, centex1 said:

Kerry Strong, Mike Thomas or Daniel Swaim. I mean other that Todd Dodge I think those are the only logical candidates. Steve Morris is a distance 5th. 

Nah, I'm gonna have to call B.S. on this. 

I have it on good authority that Nick Saban's wife was seen house-shopping out on Pecan Creek Drive. 

1 minute ago, LOL said:

Nah, I'm gonna have to call B.S. on this. 

I have it on good authority that Nick Saban's wife was seen house-shopping out on Pecan Creek Drive. 

You think he has a chance over any of those men listed????? No chance in Hades. I can see Vince McMahon walking down the ramp now. No Chance that's what you got. And then Swaim walks out next to Here comes the Money Here comes the Money

• LOL! 2

As long as it is AD/HC I guess this could be a good job. Renovated stadium, indoor practice facility and went 92-37 from 2010-2019...but any coach that wants this one (imo) better be prepared to deal with a lot of people that think they are a big fish when they are really just in a small pond. Idk, maybe that is the case in every small town.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, centex1 said:

and..wait for it......3.....2....1.... Baca!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Lumberlion82 said:

I wonder who the candidates are for the job this late in the school year?

Probably had a couple in mind already. If not Coordinators from bigger schools would go for it. Maybe a former Lion, that's at P. P. would go for it. We will see. could surprise you because of the Tradition.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DeKlabBeers said:

Stepp said this is an "attractive job" on twitter... guess he doesn't check smoaky very much. 

I mean even a pretty girl with a bad personality or quirks get dates. See it as I can fix that or the situation will be better when i get there type deal. Ever since henderson won state and now that Carthage is down a division Coaches see it as a place where you can get a run of athletes and win it all. 

• Like 1

From what I know, 95% chance this job will be given to someone from the dfw area. Duncanville, Desoto, etc. These jobs are given, usually, based on superintendents recommendations. You hardly ever see a school board go against what the superintendent wants. Which means he will bring in someone he wants. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Slickarick said:

Probably had a couple in mind already. If not Coordinators from bigger schools would go for it. Maybe a former Lion, that's at P. P. would go for it. We will see. could surprise you because of the Tradition.

What is that guy's standing at Pewitt?

• Mr. P changed the title to UPDATE: Henderson hires Othell Robinson