UPDATE: Henderson hires Othell Robinson

Slickarick

On 4/25/2021 at 11:09 AM, randomuser said:

I guess it is if you’re white and want the HC job at Henderson.

So your saying a black man being HC is a bad thing? I think ETX could use more black HCs/ADs. But that will hardly every happen here.

Of all the colleges in Texas. There is only one black HC (Willie Gooden @ KC) he also has a black DC and OC. Thats absolutely sad.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, HJR7 said:

So your saying a black man being HC is a bad thing? I think ETX could use more black HCs/ADs. But that will hardly every happen here.

That’s what’s wrong with this country. You gathered that out of what he said. 

15 hours ago, HJR7 said:

i think he was saying it #### for the white guys who want to apply but have already been ruled out due to skin color

i mean its not like a black man has ever experienced that

• LOL! 1

the good thing is I heard Henderson was up to 4 set of golf clubs and a cart. They said we are twice as smart as the people of Kilgore Daniel Swaim is out there so we will get him. Hopefully that cart was not purchased at Buggy Time they don't have the best track record or so I have been told. 

18 hours ago, HJR7 said:

You’re typing words I didn’t say. I’ll type slow, I said it #### if you’re a white man trying to get the job if he already plans on hiring a black HC. Nothing in what I typed says what you comprehended when you read my comment.

• Like 1

On 4/26/2021 at 9:30 AM, RoughnedOdorsRightHook said:

i think he was saying it #### for the white guys who want to apply but have already been ruled out due to skin color

i mean its not like a black man has ever experienced that

Well then that makes it alright...

• Like 1

• Mr. P changed the title to UPDATE: Henderson hires Othell Robinson