Kilgore Open

Jackem

12 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

I would hope that whoever takes over will make their offense a little more dynamic! I didn't watch much Kilgore action last year but it sounded like it was a step in the right direction diversity wise anyways.  

Over 2,000 yards rushing and passing in 2020.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, KildogDad said:

You must have missed last season.

They Are beginning to realize They they can Actually Throw the Ball THROUGH THE ATMOSPHERE to another player dressed just like themselves, & IF that player successfully CATCHES it, positive yards, & dare I say it? A Touchdown COULD occur! 😜

(Sorry, KilDogDad; I couldn’t resist...!😂) Kilgore is making Great progress in their passing game the last couple of years!👌😋

• LOL! 2

1 hour ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

Gotta be within if it is this quiet right? It is almost May and nobody has heard anything...

If you count from within since Daniel Swaim at one point in time worked there. He doesn't now but he will soon. It's kind of chicken egg type question. I heard he was turing it down but then Kilgore promised him three new sets of golf clubs. 1 to play with 1 to throw after bad shots and 1 to replace the ones left on the course when the first set stops hitting good shots. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, centex1 said:

If you count from within since Daniel Swaim at one point in time worked there. He doesn't now but he will soon. It's kind of chicken egg type question. I heard he was turing it down but then Kilgore promised him three new sets of golf clubs. 1 to play with 1 to throw after bad shots and 1 to replace the ones left on the course when the first set stops hitting good shots. 

A working Facebook golf cart and unlimited rounds at the course formerly known as Roy H Laird just might seal the deal! May also have to find room for my main man Goode!

5 minutes ago, ronnyham said:

really quiet for what should be a good job

I was pretty sure it was inside. But my boy told me they have being hearing somebody with a last name that starts with a R. But that was a week an a half ago.