#1 Malakoff 18-4(6-0) vs Blooming Grove 16-3-1(6-0)**baseball**

lionpride08

• lionpride08 changed the title to #1 Malakoff 18-4(6-0) vs Blooming Grove 16-3-1(6-0)**baseball**
Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, lionpride08 said:

I believe Malakoff coach got his 600 win as well

Yes sir it is, I'm sure he'll get more this season as well. He's got a great group of kids this year, one of them is his son. Only losses this season were to a couple of 5a schools and a 4a school in a tournament and those games were in extra innings or by a point. This is his second time to coach at Malakoff. He has always been a hell of a baseball coach wherever he went, glad he is back at koff. They should make a deep run. 

53 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

Yes sir it is, I'm sure he'll get more this season as well. He's got a great group of kids this year, one of them is his son. Only losses this season were to a couple of 5a schools and a 4a school in a tournament and those games were in extra innings or by a point. This is his second time to coach at Malakoff. He has always been a hell of a baseball coach wherever he went, glad he is back at koff. They should make a deep run. 

Yeah I have been keeping up with koff this year but my cousin plays for blooming grove so I made the drive over there because this was a big game in district. These two teams should meet up again in the playoffs as well. Blooming grove has a pretty good team themselves BG struck out 12 koff batters. I will be at the next match up in Koff April 30th as well. Hope to see you there