Biden Executive Gun Laws Coming

Stoney

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

I would have a lot of confidence in a sheriff who had the astute wisdom to pick and choose which laws to enforce or ignore, based on his politics. That would make me feel safer at night. 

But we're not really talking about laws when it comes to JoXi using his crayon to issue dictates that violate the 2nd amendment now are we?  Interesting you feel safer with illegals from wherever who we have no idea who they are and strung out drug addicts though.

13 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

This is why I hate gun laws.  They will not be enforced in the rural areas.  Only in the cities.   Guess which people will be more likely to get arrested ?

Those country bumkins that go the city by accident? :)

3 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

That is a true statement--but to change that amendment, you have to follow a process, set up in the Constitution. And executive orders do NOT override the Constitution, no matter how many liberals or conservatives want to believe that. But the Constitution is pretty absolute, for those that BELIEVE in the Constitution. 

It’s as absolute as the scotus makes it

1 hour ago, BlahBlah said:

This is why I hate gun laws.  They will not be enforced in the rural areas.  Only in the cities.   Guess which people will be more likely to get arrested ?

The big corrupt cities already have gun laws.  They rank at the top of crime and murder too.  

you could always move

2 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

12 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

My local cops would laugh at you and pedoJoe both........:rofl:

They would just bring in troops to do it instead; I wish I was only joking. Don’t kid yourself into believing that somewhere, someone wouldn’t take up that task. There are plenty of cops out there who are already intoxicated by their AU-THO-RI-TAH...🤨