Chauvin trial: Another false media narrative collapses

RETIREDFAN1

2 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

We'll never really know, but I wonder how the jury is interpreting things.

I also wonder why so many women on the jury? 
id like to hear both attorneys arguments for and against the makeup of the jury, that would be interesting to me. 

3 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

I also wonder why so many women on the jury? 
id like to hear both attorneys arguments for and against the makeup of the jury, that would be interesting to me. 

Well, remember, during jury selection, the judge can dismiss jurors as well. But I believe the prosecutor and the defense attorney have to agree on the jury. They can both strike "for cause" or "pass" for cause. If I'm not mistaken.

Just now, Monte1076 said:

Well, remember, during jury selection, the judge can dismiss jurors as well. But I believe the prosecutor and the defense attorney have to agree on the jury. They can both strike "for cause" or "pass" for cause. If I'm not mistaken.

I believe you’re correct, but I’m not sure. 
But regardless, knowing why both sides strike, pass, or agree would be interesting to hear. 

1 hour ago, trashyhound said:

She didn’t seem biased at all. (Sarcasm)

She nodded right along with the prosecution at every question she’d been prepped for, and shook her head no or looked confused when answering the defense. Even questions with obvious answers asked by the defense she balked at. Regardless of her intellect, her integrity is nonexistent. 

I was talking about dude who did autopsy my bad