NY to Give Illegals $15,600

Hagar

Can anyone on this site justify this?  I could say insane, but this is more ridiculous than that.  I’m not sure the english language has a word to describe this.  

https://ktrh.iheart.com/featured/michael-berry/content/2021-04-08-new-york-to-give-illegal-immigrants-one-time-payment-of-up-to-15600/

Just when you think the Democrats couldn’t get any stupider.

Let's look at this in a positive way--

1. All the illegals will be moving to New York instead of Texas. 

2. Wouldn't it be cheaper to give them $15,600 dollars and a trip back home than to keep them in the states and support them with our welfare programs

just taking the 2 largest welfare programs--TANF & SNAP--

TANF--$5241.38 per person in 2020

SNAP--$2045.45 per person in 2020

Total--$7286.83 by my thoughts and numbers--in 2 years they would be at $15K--after 3 years we are in the hole. 

So why it seems really stupid, it could be a way to find out who they are--give them the money--deport them. That much money in their countries might last them a long while. 

I mean that could be a positive spin, but we are talking about NY liberal idiots. 

My whole life I’ve watched the Democrats buy voters with taxpayers money.  In my lifetime, it started when they shackled the blacks with welfare.  Vietnamese were given thousands when they came.  Insane in reality.  Brilliant in being devious, low-life,  unscrupulous SOB’s.  Now they’re buying the illegal immigrants.   Most voters don’t have sense enough to realize what they’re doing.  America?  They don’t give a 💩.  They want absolute power

1 hour ago, DannyZuco said:

Let's look at this in a positive way--

1. All the illegals will be moving to New York instead of Texas. 

2. Wouldn't it be cheaper to give them $15,600 dollars and a trip back home than to keep them in the states and support them with our welfare programs

just taking the 2 largest welfare programs--TANF & SNAP--

TANF--$5241.38 per person in 2020

SNAP--$2045.45 per person in 2020

Total--$7286.83 by my thoughts and numbers--in 2 years they would be at $15K--after 3 years we are in the hole. 

So why it seems really stupid, it could be a way to find out who they are--give them the money--deport them. That much money in their countries might last them a long while. 

I mean that could be a positive spin, but we are talking about NY liberal idiots. 

It’ll become an annual payment 

Why don't you just start a permanent thread that could be called Ranting and Raving and Immigrant Hating, so it can be one stop shop, instead of being spread out much? Would be so much more convenient. 

We could also start a thread called White People Have It So Bad that could clean up the board. 

Not to mention just a perma link to Breitbart or WND, so we can peruse it at our leisure. 

:rofl:

• LOL! 1

4 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Why don't you just start a permanent thread that could be called Ranting and Raving and Immigrant Hating, so it can be one stop shop, instead of being spread out much? Would be so much more convenient. 

We could also start a thread called White People Have It So Bad that could clean up the board. 

Not to mention just a perma link to Breitbart or WND, so we can peruse it at our leisure. 

Not wanting Illegals to get tax funded money is immigrant hating?? Lmfao dude you are completely lost

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Only when you start your thread about constantly defending the morally bankrupt at all cost! 

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

I know a few illegals, I'll spread this news and see if they can't get their hands on some of that green....

All they have to do is go to New York.  I hope they do - Vaya con Dios!