Paid for by Joe Biden

Sportsfanatic1

11 minutes ago, JETT said:

SMH, all these ppl do is lie... its sad the ppl who believe em

Well, down in the article, he says he didn't mean to, and that he exaggerated.

And my understanding is a "double major" is not two degrees. It is one degree with two majors. There's a difference.

1 hour ago, JETT said:

If he did say that which he might have and it's not true he's a flat out liar... 

He did say that, there is actual audio of it.  It resurfaced sometime before the election.  It was when he was speaking at one of the auto factories or something back in the 80s or whatever.

1 minute ago, MavGrad99 said:

He did say that, there is actual audio of it.  It resurfaced sometime before the election.  It was when he was speaking at one of the auto factories or something back in the 80s or whatever.

I don't get it, what's the point in lying? I think they scared the average person is smarter than all of em JMO

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, JETT said:

SMH, all these ppl do is lie... its sad the ppl who believe em

Almost all of them lie.  I guarantee you Matt Gaetz will tell you that he lives a Christian life and upholds Christian values, but does at least some of what he is being accused of.  No More Taxes Bush.  Biden claims he can fix the economy... how?  By spending more and more and more?  It is all a joke.

26 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Almost all of them lie.  I guarantee you Matt Gaetz will tell you that he lives a Christian life and upholds Christian values, but does at least some of what he is being accused of.  No More Taxes Bush.  Biden claims he can fix the economy... how?  By spending more and more and more?  It is all a joke.

Agree

5 hours ago, JETT said:

So much irony in this coming from you it's ridiculous.... you get on here and try to push blame towards the left but vote for the right who check boxes on this as well.... straight up DA

Here's what seems to be lost on you.  While all have fallen short,  and there are hypocrites in both parties, the "right" doesn't celebrate debauchery.  Can you say the same about "the left?"  They've gone so far out there now that normal is abnormal and abnormal is normal.  I think I read something about such things happening in a certain book when speaking of a certain day and age.

6 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Here's what seems to be lost on you.  While all have fallen short,  and there are hypocrites in both parties, the "right" doesn't celebrate debauchery.  Can you say the same about "the left?"  They've gone so far out there now that normal is abnormal and abnormal is normal.  I think I read something about such things happening in a certain book when speaking of a certain day and age.

Adultery is a sin, or is it not? I'm tired of the left does it more BS talk, that's why I ainy voting either party cause I don't believe in that rhetoric 

8 hours ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Uh ohhhhh.....No doubt some of these hit home for you huh?

You obviously don't know me if you believe that.... I can joke and BS around on this message forum but I'm a whole different guy in person and that's a fact

7 minutes ago, JETT said:

You obviously don't know me if you believe that.... I can joke and BS around on this message forum but I'm a whole different guy in person and that's a fact

Come on, Jett...you know you're having raunchy, debauchery-filled parties all the time! ;)

27 minutes ago, JETT said:

Adultery is a sin, or is it not? I'm tired of the left does it more BS talk, that's why I ainy voting either party cause I don't believe in that rhetoric 

Voting conservative would help pull the bubble back in between the two lines so to speak.  It wouldn’t level it up completely, but if we did it enough times in a row it might.