BLM goes on rampage as gang member shot fleeing police

gamewatcher63

21 hours ago, gamewatcher63 said:

You see ...it's people like you that are the downfall of normalcy...the felon was trying to flee and was putting the passenger in the car in a life threatening situation and by fleeing in a car he was putting the public in danger...I guess you would have been happy if he had crashed at 100 MPH and killed himself and his girlfriend and a car full of newborns being driven by a nun...cop did the right thing without knowing it...

Or what if he had a gun in the car ?  That's what the arrest warrant was for so I'm sure the officer felt that her life could be in peril if he made it.  I've read more on this case, and I saw she resigned today.  I don't know why she resigned when she could have retired with 26 years, unless she had already retired from another police department.  I know many civil servants like to double dip, and retire twice for the pensions.  

Mistakes were made by the officer that tried to cuff him, and by the officer that shot him she knew she made a mistake.  She didn't just shoot him to shoot him as some have asserted.  Monte put up a long clip of this, but I think all you need to see is this :  

It’s easy to get on this Forum and second guess Cops, QBs, Coaches, etc, but take a walk in their shoes and see what you’d do.  This prominent police protestor took the challenge.  Watch and find out how he did.

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

That saying might need a rest, especially when it involves someone dying. Seems glib and indifferent. 

Maybe so, but to those who place no blame on people who run from the cops maybe it could shed some light. 

No matter how “glib and indifferent” it may seem, there is never a bad time to tell the truth. 

3 hours ago, Unashamed said:

1618355645382m.jpg

Why is it so hard for some of you to admit that for once the cop screwed up?  The kid didn't do anything to deserve to die.   She made a HUGE freakin mistake and a kid died because of it.  Their is absolutely NO JUSTIFICATION for what happened here.  I'm not claiming racism or anything like that.   It was a terrible mistake that highlights the need for better policing and better training.   

He screwed up by not complying.  How hard is that ?  He wrestles with the one cop that fumbles around with the cuffs after he jumps back in the car. What part of the attempted arrest did you not see ?  Better training by parents might be the key.  Don't fight with cops should be taught.  I was in extreme emotional distress in Hallsville, TX, and I've already told the entire story, but I complied when the Deputy decided to tear my car apart.   

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

Yes...RIP Daunte..https://www.foxnews.com/us/daunte-wright-had-outstanding-warrant-for-attempted-aggravated-robbery-when-he-was-killed

2019 Attempted aggravated robbery with a gun....100,000 bond...not allowed to have gun... 2020 Gun possession and fleeing....2021....resisting arrest and fleeing....   

That's exactly what came over for the police officers to be on edge.  They found out that he could possibly have a gun, and use it to flee.  

• Like 1

On 4/12/2021 at 3:20 PM, ctown81 said:

Someone doing this, should be shot.

For those of you who liked my post just know I wasn't talkin about the guy Minnesota I was speaking on the video I posted of a another person who did not get shot.

As for this case I do not think that the guy should have been shot BUT looking at the whole situation I do believe the officer meant to grab her taser. 

Unfortunate event.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

He screwed up by not complying.  How hard is that ?  He wrestles with the one cop that fumbles around with the cuffs after he jumps back in the car. What part of the attempted arrest did you not see ?  Better training by parents might be the key.  Don't fight with cops should be taught.  I was in extreme emotional distress in Hallsville, TX, and I've already told the entire story, but I complied when the Deputy decided to tear my car apart.   

I do not know the story, but not speaking on Minnosota but just in general. It hits different when things like that happen SOLEY based on race. It's an Indescribable feeling that truly belittles you and can definitely get you out of character. You can only get pulled over so many times and be asked if you are a drug dealer or how can you afford this car? 

22 hours ago, ANTI said:

Hit dogs always holler. Too funny.

Hold your counterparts accountable instead constantly blaming the victims. Until then, deal with the ramifications.

This is too funny. When you hold criminals accountable for their actions then we can talk. Until then, deal with t

he ramifications moron

13 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

For those of you who liked my post just know I wasn't talkin about the guy Minnesota I was speaking on the video I posted of a another person who did not get shot.

As for this case I do not think that the guy should have been shot BUT looking at the whole situation I do believe the officer meant to grab her taser. 

Unfortunate event.

Being a 26 year veteran it is unimaginable that she pulled the wrong weapon. It was like she was making her first arrest, instead of the other officer who was the rookie. I wish Duante hadn't tried to run...then it wouldn't have happened. Officer Tatum broke it down real well.  

15 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

I do not know the story, but not speaking on Minnosota but just in general. It hits different when things like that happen SOLEY based on race. It's an Indescribable feeling that truly belittles you and can definitely get you out of character. You can only get pulled over so many times and be asked if you are a drug dealer or how can you afford this car? 

Getting pulled over is no fun for anyone...when I was a teen I was driving home after school and then had to be back quick...went around a curve in the road a little wide and coming in the other direction was a Sheriff's Deputy...he pulled me over and as he was walking up my billfold with my license fell under the seat...I was reaching around for it when he got to the drivers door...lets just say I'm lucky to be alive

13 hours ago, Unashamed said:

1618355645382m.jpg

Why is it so hard for some of you to admit that for once the cop screwed up?  The kid didn't do anything to deserve to die.   She made a HUGE freakin mistake and a kid died because of it.  Their is absolutely NO JUSTIFICATION for what happened here.  I'm not claiming racism or anything like that.   It was a terrible mistake that highlights the need for better policing and better training.   

But not for better decision making on his part? 
She made a mistake indeed, but only because he made many prior to hers. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

But not for better decision making on his part? 
She made a mistake indeed, but only because he made many prior to hers

So he made a mistake and it cost him his life, the officer should be held to the same standards that the very ppl on this board love to hold the perps to..... or is that different?

48 minutes ago, Straw said:

This is too funny. When you hold criminals accountable for their actions then we can talk. Until then, deal with t

he ramifications moron

Criminals usually get dealt with sooner or later, officers get a slap on the wrist more times than not... don't get me wrong I'm not for defunding LE just better training and being held accountable when they make "mistakes" same way any of us everyday ppl would JMO

5 minutes ago, JETT said:

So he made a mistake and it cost him his life, the officer should be held to the same standards that the very ppl on this board love to hold the perps to..... or is that different?

He made many violent mistakes...he was on the path to either kill someone or getting killed....he got killed... by accident by the police...would you even care if it was another brother that shot him a week later in a drug deal gone bad if he had gotten away???

19 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

He made many violent mistakes...he was on the path to either kill someone or getting killed....he got killed... by accident by the police...would you even care if it was another brother that shot him a week later in a drug deal gone bad if he had gotten away???

This is unacceptable period.... go kill someone by accident and see what happens

The second part of your statement is a what if situation, had that been the case nonetheless it'd also be sad but at the same time when your doing that stuff you know the risks your taking...  but it wasn't a drug deal gone bad it was LE

7 minutes ago, JETT said:

This is unacceptable period.... go kill someone by accident and see what happens

The second part of your statement is a what if situation, had that been the case nonetheless it'd also be sad but at the same time when your doing that stuff you know the risks your taking...  but it wasn't a drug deal gone bad it was LE

This is why I think that the two murder charges are off the table in the Chauvin case, and that the jury could possibly convict on manslaughter. I don't think George Floyd's death was intentional. So possibly whatever Minnesota's version of "involuntary manslaughter" might be. I don't know. I'm not a judge or lawyer, or on the jury.

3 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

This is why I think that the two murder charges are off the table in the Chauvin case, and that the jury could possibly convict on manslaughter. I don't think George Floyd's death was intentional. So possibly whatever Minnesota's version of "involuntary manslaughter" might be. I don't know. I'm not a judge or lawyer, or on the jury.

I like what 1 guy said about the defenses witness justifying chauvins choices, he said something similar to if this is what's trained then go play this video in your classes and at the 6 something minute mark make sure you teach your attendees in training that from the 6 minute mark to the 9+  minute mark this is what you do when the perp is unresponsive you stay on the neck for 3+ minutes while your perp isn't responding... lets see how that holds true.... SMH, only in America can you have video of murder and have ppl defend the killer what a shame 

8 minutes ago, JETT said:

I like what 1 guy said about the defenses witness justifying chauvins choices, he said something similar to if this is what's trained then go play this video in your classes and at the 6 something minute mark make sure you teach your attendees in training that from the 6 minute mark to the 9+  minute mark this is what you do when the perp is unresponsive you stay on the neck for 3+ minutes while your perp isn't responding... lets see how that holds true.... SMH, only in America can you have video of murder and have ppl defend the killer what a shame 

I don't wanna sound like I'm defending him, Jett. I think there were a number of failures that added up to an accidental and tragic death. I'm just saying the jurists aren't lawyers or legal scholars, but I think it's easier to get to accidental than intentional in this case.

34 minutes ago, JETT said:

Yes, people make poor decisions that end their life all of the time! If a punk neighborhood kid thinks it would be fun to steal your tv one night and he chooses your house to slide in a window, what would be his end result? 
It’s just a kid making dumb decisions, but some decisions have really heavy consequences. The same way we should tell our kids, “hey idiot, don’t break into houses but especially not Jetts house”! We should also tell every single one, hey don’t run from the cops, cooperate and it’ll all work out. But unfortunately nobody with a platform says that to those who need to hear.
Regardless of who is assigned blame, the simplest and easiest way for this to be avoided is for him to not run, fight, etc. 

14 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Yes, people make poor decisions that end their life all of the time! If a punk neighborhood kid thinks it would be fun to steal your tv one night and he chooses your house to slide in a window, what would be his end result? 
It’s just a kid making dumb decisions, but some decisions have really heavy consequences. The same way we should tell our kids, “hey idiot, don’t break into houses but especially not Jetts house”! We should also tell every single one, hey don’t run from the cops, cooperate and it’ll all work out. But unfortunately nobody with a platform says that to those who need to hear.
Regardless of who is assigned blame, the simplest and easiest way for this to be avoided is for him to not run, fight, etc. 

"Whenever I'm about to do something, I think 'Would an idiot do that?'. And if they would, I do not do that thing." -- Dwight Schrute

• LOL! 1