BLM goes on rampage as gang member shot fleeing police

gamewatcher63

41 minutes ago, JETT said:

I like what 1 guy said about the defenses witness justifying chauvins choices, he said something similar to if this is what's trained then go play this video in your classes and at the 6 something minute mark make sure you teach your attendees in training that from the 6 minute mark to the 9+  minute mark this is what you do when the perp is unresponsive you stay on the neck for 3+ minutes while your perp isn't responding... lets see how that holds true.... SMH, only in America can you have video of murder and have ppl defend the killer what a shame 

Not murder. 
Plenty of blame for him, but simply not murder

Just now, Monte1076 said:

Not necessarily. Stories of cuffed suspects fighting back and/or injuring police do exist.

Yeah but what are the odds, especially other cops on him as well... knee tonthe neck was inappropriate no explanation 

Fascinating that the MSM still refuses to call what’s happening, “Riots”.  How ridiculous.  Here’s a thought - call it “Peaceful Riots”, like all the “peaceful protest”, that cost billions.

And a reminder, Biden was going to bring us together.  What a joke.  Now every speech has Jim Crow inserted.  We need green energy because climate change is like Jim Crow.  Give me an intercoursing break.  History will record him as The Great Divider.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

I saw prosecution witness state otherwise 

There was a slide in a presentation that showed it (or at least something very similar to it). That said, ground restraint is taught. So maybe it was taught poorly or Chauvin was a poor student. We'll have to let the jury figure that one out.

The thing is, though, (and I know nobody is suggesting this -- yet), we can't just let a suspect go at the slightest bit of resistance or protestation. If that were the case, every suspect would do that.

But again, I think both the murder charges are off the table. I don't think the state can prove intent. They may be able to convince the jury of negligence, which might align more with the manslaughter charge or the other charge (there's a 4th, but I can't recall what it is). But we'll have to see what the jury decides. Personally, I think they'll review all the evidence and a verdict will come in 3 or 4 days, maybe less.

Just now, Monte1076 said:

There was a slide in a presentation that showed it. That said, ground restraint is taught. So maybe it was taught poorly or Chauvin was a poor student. We'll have to let the jury figure that one out.

As a man I'm responsible for my actions no questions about it, if he was a poor student he should have never been given the green light... 

1 minute ago, JETT said:

As a man I'm responsible for my actions no questions about it, if he was a poor student he should have never been given the green light... 

We can agree on that. And I basically agree that in most or all circumstances we should be responsible for our actions.

2 hours ago, JETT said:

If I held my.knee on a neck for this period I wonder the punishment 

Being that you are not an officer of the law who is required by their job to retain and restrain people like George Floyd, then i guess you might be held to a different standard. That said, i think you and the cop could be charged with man slaughter, but not murder.  I assume you would get an assault charge that an officer might not. 

1 minute ago, trashyhound said:

Being that you are not an officer of the law who is required by their job to retain and restrain people like George Floyd, then i guess you might be held to a different standard. That said, i think you and the cop could be charged with man slaughter, but not murder.  I assume you would get an assault charge that an officer might not. 

No need in cuffs anymore we have to put knee to the neck with multiple officers on scene to detain a cooperative perp... only in America 

2 hours ago, JETT said:

When your cuffed you have the perp restrained

If he was sitting still in a curb wearing those cuffs I’m betting the officers would consider him restrained as well. 
But while wearing your those cuffs fighting and resisting i don’t think you belong in the restrained category. 

5 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

If he was sitting still in a curb wearing those cuffs I’m betting the officers would consider him restrained as well. 
But while wearing your those cuffs fighting and resisting i don’t think you belong in the restrained category. 

Was he doing this?

11 minutes ago, JETT said:

Show me anywhere in the video him fighting etc... tell me which part to look at

I don’t have a video that will prove that. 
I also don’t have one that can prove he didn’t. 
If he wasn’t resisting then the knee would be excessive in my opinion. 
if he has been to me i would consider it justifiable. 
Either way, dude should’ve realized something was up and gotten off of his neck. I hold the officer fully responsible for not getting off of him once he became unresponsive. 
But regardless, it is still not murder in my opinion. 

Jett, do you honestly think the cop was intentionally trying to kill GF?

30 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Proven in this trial by expert witnesses for the prosecution that this is not true. Handcuffs do not equal restrained. 

More times than not you are restrained with cuffs... anything can be disproven

20 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

I don’t have a video that will prove that. 
I also don’t have one that can prove he didn’t. 
If he wasn’t resisting then the knee would be excessive in my opinion. 
if he has been to me i would consider it justifiable. 
Either way, dude should’ve realized something was up and gotten off of his neck. I hold the officer fully responsible for not getting off of him once he became unresponsive. 
But regardless, it is still not murder in my opinion. 

Jett, do you honestly think the cop was intentionally trying to kill GF?

That's the big question we're all waiting on, they knew each other previously and worked together.. something was there that made him do this.. would you hold someone you worked with previously in this position? I wouldn't unless I was Holding a grudge JMO 

Just now, JETT said:

More times than not you are restrained with cuffs... anything can be disproven

Absolutely, but I think it was going more to the cops training. If he was trained to restrain that way then how can we hold him personally responsible? Doesn’t mean someone or entity isn’t responsible for coming up with that training.