BLM goes on rampage as gang member shot fleeing police

gamewatcher63

Just now, JETT said:

That's the big question we're all waiting on, they knew each other previously and worked together.. something was there that made him do this.. would you hold someone you worked with previously in this position? I wouldn't unless I was Holding a grudge JMO 

Maybe. 
Or maybe i would do the same as many cops do to restrain him. 
But if i genuinely wanted to kill him, a knee on his neck would be near the bottom of the list. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Absolutely, but I think it was going more to the cops training. If he was trained to restrain that way then how can we hold him personally responsible? Doesn’t mean someone or entity isn’t responsible for coming up with that training. 

3+ minutes unresponsive is not proper training.... LE is also trained sorta like paramedics and he did nothing to try and save the man...

4 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Maybe. 
Or maybe i would do the same as many cops do to restrain him. 
But if i genuinely wanted to kill him, a knee on his neck would be near the bottom of the list. 

Ok fair enough, I'll trust the jury... if that's possible 

1 minute ago, JETT said:

3+ minutes unresponsive is not proper training.... LE is also trained sorta like paramedics and he did nothing to try and save the man...

At one point in the trial, the prosecutions witness determined lack of movement was not enough to justify to stop restraining. He went on to talk about how suspects commonly pass out and wake up and immediately start resisting again. So I think they kinda can say it was still proper training. 

8 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Absolutely, but I think it was going more to the cops training. If he was trained to restrain that way then how can we hold him personally responsible? Doesn’t mean someone or entity isn’t responsible for coming up with that training. 

Part of the other problem, it seems, was the amount of time it actually took for the ambulance and fire to get there from the time they were called. They apparently got there several minutes later than they "should have". And I think MPD policy is to keep the restraint in place until EMTs get there.

1 minute ago, Youngcoach123 said:

At one point in the trial, the prosecutions witness determined lack of movement was not enough to justify to stop restraining. He went on to talk about how suspects commonly pass out and wake up and immediately start resisting again. So I think they kinda can say it was still proper training. 

LMMFAO, blood coming from the man's nose? Yeah let's continue cause he'll get up and do what he didn't do at first and fight.. what a joke GTFOH

Just now, Monte1076 said:

Part of the other problem, it seems, was the amount of time it actually took for the ambulance and fire to get there from the time they were called. They apparently got there several minutes later than they "should have". And I think MPD policy is to keep the restraint in place until EMTs get there.

Yea I remember reading that but forgot that part. All these policy problems seemed to finally line up to this tragedy. 

Just now, Youngcoach123 said:

Are you saying he didn’t resist at all? Is that your claim?

He didn't want to be in the car, shouldn't have gave him a choice then he's forced out of the car.... I don't recall a struggle between him and officers that wasn't anything the everyday cop doesn’t deal with that's why there trained.... I guess knee to the neck will be the new norm

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Yea I remember reading that but forgot that part. All these policy problems seemed to finally line up to this tragedy. 

The "argument", I think, is that they "staged" a couple of blocks away for some reason, and didn't go to the scene until it was too late. I think the argument given for the staging was the "hostile" bystanders was possibly a safety issue for the EMTs.

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

As a human I guess I have more sympathy for human life than LE.. ive seen situations handled way better than this POS cop

def could have been handled better. Don’t think anyone is saying it couldn’t. But that’s not what we are discussing. We are discussing the amount of liability the cop has in the death. You don’t prosecute people on what if’s different responses. 

6 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

def could have been handled better. Don’t think anyone is saying it couldn’t. But that’s not what we are discussing. We are discussing the amount of liability the cop has in the death. You don’t prosecute people on what if’s different responses. 

IMO full liability, you take a life you should be held accountable.... either way he won't make it long in these streets if he's acquitted, there's clowns daily killing ppl for no damn reason, they chomping at the bit for this POS wanna be officer.... JMO

1 hour ago, JETT said:

IMO full liability, you take a life you should be held accountable.... either way he won't make it long in these streets if he's acquitted, there's clowns daily killing ppl for no damn reason, they chomping at the bit for this POS wanna be officer.... JMO

You need to quit listening to BLM and NWA....BTW OJ is still looking for the "real killers" on some golf course...accountable LMAO

12 hours ago, ctown81 said:

I do not know the story, but not speaking on Minnosota but just in general. It hits different when things like that happen SOLEY based on race. It's an Indescribable feeling that truly belittles you and can definitely get you out of character. You can only get pulled over so many times and be asked if you are a drug dealer or how can you afford this car? 

It isn't strictly based on race, because it happens to all races.  Those stories don't get as much coverage as blacks being shot or killed.  

5 hours ago, JETT said:

No need in cuffs anymore we have to put knee to the neck with multiple officers on scene to detain a cooperative perp... only in America 

It actually happens across the world, and I've seen photos that prove that.  It wasn't just taught in America at one time.  

9 hours ago, JETT said:

Ok fair enough, I'll trust the jury... if that's possible 

You need not worry.  High probability jury convicts for same reason courts wouldn't look at the steal:  fear of the window smashing,  arsonist mob.