Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib calls for 'no more policing'

Monte1076

9 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

So let me guess??...replace policing with sharia law perchance...Talib is a moron...but please keep talking...your helping our cause and you don't even know it.

My question to her would be: Who would then enforce laws? Who would we call when there's a dispute or car accident or something? Is it going to be a "The Purge" situation, all the time?

But hey, remember: You don't have to be smart, knowledgeable, or know anything about the Constitution to be elected to Congress.

10 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

My question to her would be: Who would then enforce laws? Who would we call when there's a dispute or car accident or something? Is it going to be a "The Purge" situation, all the time?

But hey, remember: You don't have to be smart, knowledgeable, or know anything about the Constitution to be elected to Congress.

You don’t even have to love/like America.   Just when you think the Democrats can’t get any lower.......

1 minute ago, Monte1076 said:

Talib and her ilk want a national government based/controlled policing force...

5 minutes ago, Hagar said:

You don’t even have to love/like America.   Just when you think the Democrats can’t get any lower.......

That's what I thought was so funny about some of the hearings I watched last year. Some of the Democrats having the gall to actually hold up copies of pocket Constitutions.

I think what we need to do is send thousands of copies of pocket Constitutions to our elected officials.