Jen Psaki bizarrely stereotypes white conservatives, gets brutally mocked in response

Monte1076

Of course she gets to keep her job, she isn't really white, she is a liberal hack from the democratic party. Just like the thread a few days ago, every time the democrats speak, they are racist, trying to hide a wolf in sheepskin. Why would this be any different? They are pushing people as far as they can, so they can cause violence to take more control over the people and the country--you can bet that is their plan. Just wait for it......Conspiracy Theory 101. LOL.

8 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

Of course she gets to keep her job, she isn't really white, she is a liberal hack from the democratic party. Just like the thread a few days ago, every time the democrats speak, they are racist, trying to hide a wolf in sheepskin. Why would this be any different? They are pushing people as far as they can, so they can cause violence to take more control over the people and the country--you can bet that is their plan. Just wait for it......Conspiracy Theory 101. LOL.

It's kinda funny. I lean Conservative on a number of issues (though I'm probably not as Conservative as a lot of you). I like a wide variety of music. I like "old" country music, I don't care for "bro" country or "pop" country, though I guess my favorites would be considered "neotraditional", Red Dirt, and Texas music subgenres. The closest I get to "modern" country is probably Garth Brooks, George Strait, and Chris Stapleton. I like rock music, and I like classical music. There's probably other types and sub-genres I like too, but I digress. My favorite motorsport is NHRA (which I believe actually has more women professional drivers in its top ranks than NASCAR), and I don't watch "Deadliest Catch" or CMT. I do enjoy watching a good Rangers or Cowboys game, though.