Someone please explain these cop's actions

ctown81

Here’s a crazy idea. How about shut up and cooperate? 
I mean seriously? 
not unlocking your doors, not stepping out of the vehicle, asking them questions instead of following commands. 

I’d also like to know their laws on displaying license plates. If my memory is correct taped in the window being tinted glass doesnt work in Texas. 

5 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

I mean seriously? 
not unlocking your doors, not stepping out of the vehicle, asking them questions instead of following commands. 

I’d also like to know their laws on displaying license plates. If my memory is correct taped in the window being tinted glass doesnt work in Texas. 

He was asking what he did to get stopped. I think that's a legitimate question for the officers to answer. They could have asked him to step out more calmly than they did.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

He was asking what he did to get stopped. I think that's a legitimate question for the officers to answer. They could have asked him to step out more calmly than they did.

Maybe so, but not the time to ask it while two amped up cops are pointing weapons!

Follow commands

stay calm

ask that question once they are calm

3 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

The video starts with guns drawn, I have to believe a lot more happened before that. Cops do not have to tell you twice what you have been pulled over for. If they said it and he didn’t hear it, that’s not the cops problem after you won’t follow lawful commands. 
bottom line is I like people standing up for their rights, but make sure you are correct. I would love to see the complete body cam footage. 

15 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

I mean seriously? 

The dude cooperated what video did you watch?

2 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

🤦‍♂️ You might need to go back and watch. In The video he did nothing that was cooperative. 

Hands up asking questions... I guess we could let uncle LE control us when we've done nothing wrong.... 

5 minutes ago, JETT said:

Hands up asking questions... I guess we could let uncle LE control us when we've done nothing wrong.... 

you can’t hold court on the side of the road man. At some point you have to just go along because it only gets worse with more resistance. Guns drawn, that’s time to shut up and fight in court. 

• Like 1

you can’t hold court on the side of the road man. At some point you have to just go along because it only gets worse with more resistance. Guns drawn, that’s time to shut up and fight in court. 

The guy was within everyone of his rights... I'd like to see the whole video as well, maybe more BS on the cops part of this after all... especially the we'll drop the charges if you let this go... bribery SMH

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JETT said:

The dude cooperated what video did you watch?

Apparently not the same one you watched. 

First statement made by cop “open the door slowly and step out”

-he didn’t

next: “get out of the car x3”

- his response = does not get out and states “i haven’t committed any crime”

in total he was ordered to get out of the car 9 times.... he never did. 

he stated “get your hands off me”x4

and also “i didn’t do anything”

cop #2 tries to unlock car door and he uses his elbow to prevent him from unlocking it while stating: “get out of my car “

After a minimum of 9 refused orders to get out of the car he is sprayed. 
Once the door is opened and he is out he is told to “get on the ground” x2 and still has to be forced to the ground. 

Jett, what part of any of that is cooperating?

• Thanks 1

Jett don't get it....and that's the problem...BLM has people believing that acting a fool with the cops is how you should be. The dude in the military uniform is a moron...goes to show how far we've gone downhill...he's unbecoming an officer

1 minute ago, trashyhound said:

Apparently not the same one you watched. 

First statement made by cop “open the door slowly and step out”

-he didn’t

next: “get out of the car x3”

- his response = does not get out and states “i haven’t committed any crime”

in total he was ordered to get out of the car 9 times.... he never did. 

he stated “get your hands off me”x4

and also “i didn’t do anything”

cop #2 tries to unlock car door and he uses his elbow to prevent him from unlocking it while stating: “get out of my car “

After a minimum of 9 refused orders to get out of the car he is sprayed. 
Once the door is opened and he is out he is told to “get on the ground” x2 and still has to be forced to the ground. 

Jett, what part of any of that is cooperating?

Had I did nothing I wouldn't cooperate as well...

So, if a cop shows up to your place and tells you to step out your place and you've done nothing wrong you cooperate? Loss of freedom more and more each and everyday... funny thing is yall are the ppl claiming our freedom is being taken away

Just now, gamewatcher63 said:

Jett don't get it....and that's the problem...BLM has people believing that acting a fool with the cops is how you should be. The dude in the military uniform is a moron...goes to show how far we've gone downhill...he's unbecoming an officer

Yall folks are ridiculous, I've seen no accountability by an officer from none of yall... its only getting worse and honestly the way its going I wouldn't want to be a officer anymore

3 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

You can hold cops responsible without dying for it Jett.

Who knows what would happen if I'd get pulled over since I'm strapped? I'd tell em I'm strapped and it probably would still escalate.... scary azz cops