Someone please explain these cop's actions

ctown81

1 hour ago, BlahBlah said:

Nope, the same people who say break the mask and shutdown laws in 2020 , are the 1rst people say shut-up and cooperate when it comes to other laws.  Why is that ?  

Ey0ATbzWgAMz3D_?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Mask and shutdown "laws?"  When and where were these "laws" passed?

38 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

So why did the cop basically try to get him not to complain to the dept. They never stated why they pulled him over. Which is illegal 

The cops were wrong. Any punishment they receive is warranted. There is a better way to handle it without taking a chance with your life. If we keep handling it better eventually the bad cops will get weeded out. No need to refuse and get sprayed and almost shot to get the cop for an unlawful stop.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JETT said:

Had I did nothing I wouldn't cooperate as well...

So, if a cop shows up to your place and tells you to step out your place and you've done nothing wrong you cooperate? Loss of freedom more and more each and everyday... funny thing is yall are the ppl claiming our freedom is being taken away

Why do people seem to like putting up a fight with cops? 
Cops aren’t going to come to your house and tell you to come out if there isn’t a real reason to do so.

Old boy may have said he didn’t do anything wrong, but that may not have been accurate. 

I got pulled over for speeding a few weeks ago in Keller. It was on Old Denton Hwy (377) going south from Keller to 820. I was speeding, but didn’t realize I was 15 mph over.

I saw the lights from way back and it took the cop forever to get up to me even after I had gotten well within the speed limit. Anyhow, it took a while for me to get to a road on the right side of the road due to the railroad track on the west side of 377. 
I finally pulled into an empty parking lot and had three cop cars on me. 
What I do when I get pulled over is immediately roll down all of my windows and turn the engine off. I then get my insurance card and drivers license out as well as my CHL. I always tell the cop if I do or do not have a firearm in the vehicle when I give them my CHL.
That way the cops can see into the vehicle as much as possible and they know the truck is not running so there’s way less risk of me taking off. Then, since I have all my stuff ready to hand to them when they walk up to the truck they do not see me reaching for anything. Once the policeman who is running my DL, etc is back at his cruiser I keep my hands in plain sight so the supporting officers can see I am not reaching for a weapon. All of these things put each officer more at ease and lowers the tension of the situation. 
People just need to quit being jerks to the cops simply to be jerks. 
Cop pulled me over, we exchanged pleasantries and he asked why it took me so long to pull over. I politely explained I didn’t want to cross traffic to the left and just took the first right turn I could. I had all the windows down and the cops over my right shoulder spoke to me asking how my night was and were just back there talking amongst themselves. 
Here’s the deal, do what the cops say, be polite and make every effort to make their job as easy as possible and you will be just fine. 
I did receive a citation for speeding, but the cops never asked me to exit the vehicle or anything and it’s probably because I gave them zero reason to believe I was up to no good. 

25 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

The cops were wrong. Any punishment they receive is warranted. There is a better way to handle it without taking a chance with your life. If we keep handling it better eventually the bad cops will get weeded out. No need to refuse and get sprayed and almost shot to get the cop for an unlawful stop.

Good post. There are cops who are on a power trip, no doubt, but that does not mean you need to try to prove a point in that particular moment. 
Bucking the cops in an active police stop is just very stupid whether you as the citizen are wrongfully accused or not. 

Quit being stupid.

12 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Cops aren’t going to come to your house and tell you to come out if there isn’t a real reason to do so.

Old boy may have said he didn’t do anything wrong, but that may not have been accurate. 

I got pulled over for speeding a few weeks ago in Keller. It was on Old Denton Hwy (377) going south from Keller to 820. I was speeding, but didn’t realize I was 15 mph over.

I saw the lights from way back and it took the cop forever to get up to me even after I had gotten well within the speed limit. Anyhow, it took a while for me to get to a road on the right side of the road due to the railroad track on the west side of 377. 
What I do when I get pulled over is immediately roll down all of my windows and turn the engine off. I then get my insurance card and drivers license out as well as my CHL. I always tell the cop if I do or do not have a firearm in the vehicle when I give them my CHL.
That way the cops can see into the vehicle as much as possible and they know the truck is not running so there’s way less risk of me taking off. Then, since I have all my stuff ready to hand to them when they walk up to the truck they do not see me reaching for anything. Once the policeman who is running my DL, etc is back at his cruiser I keep my hands in plain sight so the supporting officers can see I am not reaching for a weapon. All of these things put each officer more at ease and lowers the tension of the situation. 
Cop pulled me over, we exchanged pleasantries and he asked why it took me so long to pull over. I politely explained I didn’t want to cross traffic to the left and just took the first right turn I could. I had all the windows down and the cops over my right shoulder spoke to me asking how my night was and were just back there talking amongst themselves. 
Here’s the deal, do what the cops say, be polite and make every effort to make their job as easy as possible and you will be just fine. 
I did receive a citation for speeding, but the cops never asked me to exit the vehicle or anything and it’s probably because I gave them zero reason to believe I was up to no good. 

It’s because you were an older white male. 

1 hour ago, ctown81 said:

So why did the cop basically try to get him not to complain to the dept. They never stated why they pulled him over. Which is illegal 

Don’t know, don’t care. 
Maybe they are the most evil cops ever, regardless if he wants to get out of there without conflict simply follow commands would be a great way to start!

1 hour ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

See below. Not sure if it were sarcasm or not, but it's sadly truthful.

59 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

It’s because you were an older white male. 

1 hour ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Unlawful?

4 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Stereotypes exist for a reason. Profiling is a useful tool. Cops being #### and harassing people is not

They were a badge and are above the law... if you think otherwise this explains the whole stolen election theory.. =clueless 

1 minute ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Yea that’s a dumb comment. Carry on sir

Sorry couldn't take the time to break it down any further.. cops=above the law

When was the last time a cop was held accountable for their actions? Let me guess? Guyger? Of course not all cops are bad but alpt are POS's

39 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

That may have gotten me off to a good start or likely did, but be a punk to the cop(s) and it all goes downhill real quick.

Last time an older white guy got manhandled by the police was probably when that liberal man got shoved down in Buffalo. We get treated differently, and you have to know that. 

Just now, Youngcoach123 said:

The last two shootings on this site, the officers were both arrested. What are you even talking about?

So that's your answer? LMAO

I'll ask again when was the last time a officer got held accountable? Not arrested then released quickly, or a slap on the wrist sentence 

14 minutes ago, JETT said:

So that's your answer? LMAO

I'll ask again when was the last time a officer got held accountable? Not arrested then released quickly, or a slap on the wrist sentence 

Your not going to be happy with any answer. Literally the last two people shot by cops the cops have been arrested. And not released. So...... I guess we have different definitions of accountability 

1 minute ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Your not going to be happy with any answer. Literally the last two people shot by cops the cops have been arrested. And not released. So...... I guess we have different definitions of accountability 

Lol, ok so in that case a drug dealer gets caught and bails out or gets a good lawyer he/she was held accountable? LMMFAO, EPIC!!!!!!

Most,  not all,  but most folks who fight with the cops do so for one reason:  they don't want to go to jail.  Most of the time,  not all of the time,  there's a legit reason why they may be in jeopardy of going to jail.  Folks need to really listen to what a certain power hungry party is saying these days.  Real criminals are left to run amok burning buildings to the ground,  looting a dollar tree and foot locker,  and smashing windows, while others are facing jail for things they say, things they think,  and not putting on that DA mask.