Someone please explain these cop's actions

ctown81

1 hour ago, trashyhound said:

So how would you handle this stop? 

Officer Jett didn’t see the paper tag behind the tinted window and you decide to stop him. He slow rolls down the street to a well lit gas station and upon getting out you have a bad feeling about this one. What would you do? 

First step would be stating why you pulled this person over.

1 hour ago, JETT said:

So with your theory if that's resisting, they had every right under law to shoot him? What a joke

Did i say they had the right to shoot him? 

Do if you cooperate and go along with a cops orders that would be compliance. 
If you refuse to comply and actually prevent the cop from doing his job that is resisting. 

1 minute ago, trashyhound said:

Ok fine. Let’s say for a fact that we know they did NOT give a reason for stopping him. 
Now what? 
refuse to get out and not comply until they pepper spray you? 

Lock the doors & call an attorney; You’re gonna need one anyway.

2 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Did i say they had the right to shoot him? 

Do if you cooperate and go along with a cops orders that would be compliance. 
If you refuse to comply and actually prevent the cop from doing his job that is resisting. 

Another member posted a law stating resisting arrest LE can use lethal force... you claim he was resisting 

7 minutes ago, JETT said:

Another member posted a law stating resisting arrest LE can use lethal force... you claim he was resisting 

Ok, i don’t know their policy. 
Try and look from a different angle. 
Let’s go with this, the cops are pure evil. They are full of hate and ill will. 
what play does the army guy have to get out of this in the best shape possible? 

The way he handle it? 
or: 

Stay calm,

keep your hands visible

tell the cop that you’re about to undo your seatbelt

open the door

step out slowly

follow commands. 

Which way do you think would end up better for him?

3 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

The way he handle it? 
or: 

Stay calm,

keep your hands visible

open the door

step out slowly

follow commands. 

Not sure seeing others have cooperated and been shot as well... the new thing is it was accidental I meant to grab taser, they pepper sprayed him but could've shot and said I meant to use pepper spray.... the bribery is epic

12 minutes ago, JETT said:

Not sure seeing others have cooperated and been shot as well... the new thing is it was accidental I meant to grab taser, they pepper sprayed him but could've shot and said I meant to use pepper spray.... the bribery is epic

Because the guy on the taser deal was cooperating? 

Your buddy ctown named 2 people that were shot while not resisting. One of those cop wasn’t indicted because the poor guy did something stupid reading for his wallet

19 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

The way he handle it? 
or: 

Stay calm,

keep your hands visible

open the door

step out slowly

follow commands. 

I see your point, trashy, but if I’m not mistaken, the officer has a duty to clearly articulate his reason for pulling a driver over. 
This officer was clearly out of line, since he was demoted or fired for his actions. He is at Least 50% responsible for how this stop went off the rails. Had he articulated his reasoning for the stop, the Lieutenant might have been more cooperative. 
“You Will Do as You are Commanded” doesn’t cut it with me.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I see your point, trashy, but if I’m not mistaken, the officer has a duty to clearly articulate his reason for pulling a driver over. 
This officer was clearly out of line, since he was demoted or fired for his actions. He is at Least 50% responsible for how this stop went off the rails. Had he articulated his reasoning for the stop, the Lieutenant might have been more cooperative. 
“You Will Do as You are Commanded” doesn’t cut it with me.

Maybe so, but forget the cop. Sure he’s to blame but with the guns out isn’t the time to correct him. 
Lts best way to avoid trouble is comply. 

You will do as you are commanded should work for you until the dudes with guns calm down, otherwise you are playing a dangerous stupid game! 

14 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Maybe so, but forget the cop. Sure he’s to blame but with the guns out isn’t the time to correct him. 
Lts best way to avoid trouble is comply. 

You will do as you are commanded should work for you until the dudes with guns calm down, otherwise you are playing a dangerous stupid game! 

As was this cop, since he is now unemployed. Don’t get me wrong; I am a law abiding citizen... However, we all have seen dirtbags with badges pinned their chests who think we All Have to Do Whatever they Say because “They Th’ Law!”🤨🤬

9 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

As was this cop, since he is now unemployed. Don’t get me wrong; I am a law abiding citizen... However, we all have seen dirtbags with badges pinned their chests who think we All Have to Do Whatever they Say because “They Th’ Law!”🤨🤬

Absolutely! 
But once i find myself in that spot my goal is usually to get out with no holes or barbs in me

Just now, trashyhound said:

Absolutely! 
But once i find myself in that spot my goal is usually to get out with no holes or barns in me

1 minute ago, ANTI said:

This guy wasnt shot down, murdered. I wonder why.

Trashcan, what say you?

Because that cop Chose not to shoot him. 
You got any other brain Busters aunty?

• LOL! 1

21 hours ago, trashyhound said:

The way he handle it? 
or: 

Stay calm,

keep your hands visible

open the door

step out slowly

follow commands. 

He was calm and let the cops see his hand. No way i'd feel comfortable undoing my seatbelt with guns pointed at me and I don't know why. I'd rather get pepper sprayed than shot. 

Cop should have said or yelled. We pulled you over b/c you have no visible plates and tinted windows. We must treat this as high risk. Get out of the car slowly with your hands up, so we can verify that you have no other passengers.

Sure there's a better way to say this but at least now this guy knows WHY guns are pointed at him and he understands the situation.

2 hours ago, ctown81 said:

He was calm and let the cops see his hand. No way i'd feel comfortable undoing my seatbelt with guns pointed at me and I don't know why. I'd rather get pepper sprayed than shot. 

Cop should have said or yelled. We pulled you over b/c you have no visible plates and tinted windows. We must treat this as high risk. Get out of the car slowly with your hands up, so we can verify that you have no other passengers.

Sure there's a better way to say this but at least now this guy knows WHY guns are pointed at him and he understands the situation.

Agreed. 
But if i was him i would’ve told them exactly what you said: “ i cant get it because of my seatbelt, I’ll unbuckle with one hand.” 
Do it slowly! 

Cops have plenty of blame in this one and I’m certainly not trying to downplay that, but Lt army guy got sprayed because he refused to comply at all. He would’ve been better off to do what they say and sort out right and wrong later!