Someone please explain these cop's actions

ctown81

1 hour ago, trashyhound said:

Agreed. 
But if i was him i would’ve told them exactly what you said: “ i cant get it because of my seatbelt, I’ll unbuckle with one hand.” 
Do it slowly! 

Cops have plenty of blame in this one and I’m certainly not trying to downplay that, but Lt army guy got sprayed because he refused to comply at all. He would’ve been better off to do what they say and sort out right and wrong later!

With the way the officers approached the situation, I would keep my hands visible at all times. That guaranteed his survival. Pepper spray is better than bullets. As long as his hands could be seen, there was a almost a 100% chance he would not be shot. If he reaches for his seatbelt, can we say the same thing? 

2 hours ago, ctown81 said:

With the way the officers approached the situation, I would keep my hands visible at all times. That guaranteed his survival. Pepper spray is better than bullets. As long as his hands could be seen, there was a almost a 100% chance he would not be shot. If he reaches for his seatbelt, can we say the same thing? 

He had the door locked and repeatedly told cops not to Touch him. You can’t choose to not help them by doing it yourself and also refuse them the ability to do it also. The cops sucked for sure, but this guy didn’t help the situation and mostly just made it worse. But hey, the worse it looks the more you can sue for.  

2 hours ago, ctown81 said:

Yes, but he didn’t just keep his hands visible. 
He refused to comply and even went so far as to prevent the cop from unlocking the door. He made no attempt to diffuse the situation through cooperation. He got what he deserved with the pepper spray. 

45 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Yes, but he didn’t just keep his hands visible. 
He refused to comply and even went so far as to prevent the cop from unlocking the door. He made no attempt to diffuse the situation through cooperation. He got what he deserved with the pepper spray. 

LMMFAO!!!!!

3 hours ago, trashyhound said:

Laugh all you want. 
But when people refuse to obey our law enforcement officers they will continue to get what they deserve. 

And suspects will continue to do dumb #### and shoot innocent officers cause they believe they're done wrong... 2 way losing street 🤷‍♂️

40 minutes ago, JETT said:

And suspects will continue to do dumb #### and shoot innocent officers cause they believe they're done wrong... 2 way losing street 🤷‍♂️

I would have liked to have watched the stop from the beginning instead of starting at the point where the Officers drew their weapons; My initial reaction was that the one bald cop was out of line & refused to articulate the reason he pulled the Lieutenant over. He simply appeared to project himself as “The By-God Law” & his Orders were to be followed without question; As I said earlier, the officer is Required By Law to inform the driver of the reason for the stop, which I Never heard him do, thus, he got fired or demoted for his unprofessionalism, as well he Should have been.

3 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I would have liked to have watched the stop from the beginning instead of starting at the point where the Officers drew their weapons; My initial reaction was that the one bald cop was out of line & refused to articulate the reason he pulled the Lieutenant over. He simply appeared to project himself as “The By-God Law” & his Orders were to be followed without question; As I said earlier, the officer is Required By Law to inform the driver of the reason for the stop, which I Never heard him do, thus, he got fired or demoted for his unprofessionalism, as well he Should have been.

May possibly explain the lieutenant acting how he did 🤷‍♂️

9 hours ago, JETT said:

Nope. 
People will continue to run and hate cops because of the BS narrative that cops are out there hunting blacks people, etc....

But if someone with a platform , Lebron, Obama, doc rivers, rapper, don lemon, etc.... would stand up and say hey young black males, don’t run, comply and if you are done wrong we’ll sue and weed out these bad cops. But nobody will say that, just keep spewing the same lies and young men will continue to fight, run, shoot the cops etc... 

Until someone with a brain realizes that nothing will change while fighting against law enforcement these tragedies will continue. Sad

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Nope. 
People will continue to run and hate cops because of the BS narrative that cops are out there hunting blacks people, etc....

But if someone with a platform , Lebron, Obama, doc rivers, rapper, don lemon, etc.... would stand up and say hey young black males, don’t run, comply and if you are done wrong we’ll sue and weed out these bad cops. But nobody will say that, just keep spewing the same lies and young men will continue to fight, run, shoot the cops etc... 

Until someone with a brain realizes that nothing will change while fighting against law enforcement these tragedies will continue. Sad

Ppl comply and get killed so that ain't going to work... oh I get it those are tragic when they happen like that... so why comply if you still could get shot? 

1 hour ago, BoHogg said:

It is being reported on.  I posted a thread on this last night. But yes, for whatever reason, the police did not shoot him. 

Hmm..... White people get the best trained cops for some reason. 

• Roll Eyes 1

6 hours ago, ctown81 said:

Can we you guys watch this video from Minnesota and tell me with a straight face there's no double standard and no this is NOT in the mainstream media that I know of. 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeHHdAED/

Show me the spot in that video when the cops even had an opportunity to shoot him? 
The officer on the truck couldn’t, his arm was trapped. The others would’ve been shooting at the stuck officer had they shot! 
There is no double standard

On 4/16/2021 at 8:54 AM, ctown81 said:

He was calm and let the cops see his hand. No way i'd feel comfortable undoing my seatbelt with guns pointed at me and I don't know why. I'd rather get pepper sprayed than shot. 

Cop should have said or yelled. We pulled you over b/c you have no visible plates and tinted windows. We must treat this as high risk. Get out of the car slowly with your hands up, so we can verify that you have no other passengers.

Sure there's a better way to say this but at least now this guy knows WHY guns are pointed at him and he understands the situation.

He shouldn't have even been pepper sprayed.  He did all the right things in this case.  Pulling into a well light business where there were probably surveillance cameras was the smartest thing he did.  That way the cops could see all of his actions clearly.  Something could have gone terribly wrong had he pulled over on the shoulder of a dark road.  I can't say that the cop meant they were going to send him to the electric chair by saying they were going to light him up, because he could have meant taze him.  However he had his service revolver pulled which was completely unnecessary.  I hope the Army Officer files a lawsuit, because he should win big.   

11 hours ago, trashyhound said:

Nope. 

Chris Rock has already made such a video.  It's already been shown on SDC.  All you have to do is go to YouTube and type in " How not to get your blank kicked by police" but use the other term for donkey for it instead.