CNN admits leading interview guests 'before they even open their mouths'

Monte1076

https://www.wnd.com/2021/04/cnn-admits-leading-interview-guests-even-open-mouths/

He said CNN President Jeff Zucker would call the newsroom and order the death toll to be promoted.

"The special red phone rings and this producer picks it up. You hear [murmurs] and every so often they put it on speaker and it's the head of the network being like, ‘There's nothing that you're doing right now that makes me want to stick, put the [COVID death toll] numbers back up, because that's the most enticing thing that we had.' So, put it back up."

11 minutes ago, JETT said:

Is there any unbiased news net work? I try to watch FOX and they say the same stuff the right wingers on here spout out.... bring back duck dynasty 

Not any major news network, I don't think. And it's why a lot of major news and social media doesn't like "independent" journalism. That's why we should all consume a lot of different sources.

31 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Not any major news network, I don't think. And it's why a lot of major news and social media doesn't like "independent" journalism. That's why we should all consume a lot of different sources.

Agree