Another moron trying to be a cop.

BlahBlah

12 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Never said he “had to” . 

But loitering in front of peoples houses just because you can is not the behavior of normal or rational people. 

Your going off hearsay not evidence, the video doesn't show 15 minutes of anyone in front of a house... just like the guy saying you smell drunk and on public property, are we going to go off what he said or a police report of a sobriety test or something?

1 minute ago, BlahBlah said:

Loitering ????

Maybe waiting for his friend to come home to play video games.  Maybe he takes long walks, and took a different route this time.  My wife and I will walk ( lurking ) the neighborhood for miles, and about the halfway point  we will rest about 10-15 minutes, and head back.  Never had a problem.  

Yes loitering. 
the lady in the video states he’s been there for 15 minutes. ( might not be true) 

but “walker” is encouraged to keep walking but doesn’t. He’s loitering

I’m glad you and your wife enjoy your walks. i wouldn’t consider you lurking. Take”walker” but here with you on Y’all’s route next time and i get here won’t have trouble either!  But someone not from there who refuses to leave? That’s kinda lurking to me

4 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

Loitering ????

Maybe waiting for his friend to come home to play video games.  Maybe he takes long walks, and took a different route this time.  My wife and I will walk ( lurking ) the neighborhood for miles, and about the halfway point  we will rest about 10-15 minutes, and head back.  Never had a problem.  

We all know why this clown acted the way he did, some will defend the indefensible 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, trashyhound said:

Yes loitering. 
the lady in the video states he’s been there for 15 minutes. ( might not be true) 

but “walker” is encouraged to keep walking but doesn’t. He’s loitering

I’m glad you and your wife enjoy your walks. i wouldn’t consider you lurking. Take”walker” but here with you on Y’all’s route next time and i get here won’t have trouble either!  But someone not from there who refuses to leave? That’s kinda lurking to me

Has this been answered somewhere, or you speculating again?

Just now, JETT said:

Your going off hearsay not evidence, the video doesn't show 15 minutes of anyone in front of a house... just like the guy saying you smell drunk and on public property, are we going to go off what he said or a police report of a sobriety test or something?

The video also didn’t show the phone being knocked out of his hand either, but you believe that don’t you? 
People usually overestimate time when in a stressful situation. But even if she missed it big time and he was only in front of their house for 5 minutes. What then? I haven’t heard one thing about what he was doing, only that this military family man is so racist (which is also  hearsay) he stood (not blocking) on the sidewalk harassing this fine citizen who doesn’t live there! 

If the “walker” says he smelled alcohol then I’ll believe it until proven otherwise.  But I believe that he was doing something abnormal or the people don’t come out and confront him asking him to leave. 

5 minutes ago, JETT said:

We all know why this clown acted the way he did, some will defend the indefensible 

lol, that’s a complete lie Jett! 
You have zero idea why he acted that way! 

Seriously man, that’s just comical you can label any altercation with a White person racist! 

Just now, trashyhound said:

The video also didn’t show the phone being knocked out of his hand either, but you believe that don’t you? 
People usually overestimate time when in a stressful situation. But even if she missed it big time and he was only in front of their house for 5 minutes. What then? I haven’t heard one thing about what he was doing, only that this military family man is so racist (which is also  hearsay) he stood (not blocking) on the sidewalk harassing this fine citizen who doesn’t live there! 

If the “walker” says he smelled alcohol then I’ll believe it until proven otherwise.  But I believe that he was doing something abnormal or the people don’t come out and confront him asking him to leave. 

I never mentioned anything about the phone being knocked out, I haven't read the report only going off what I see on the video, has anyone on here mentioned the man being racist? I understand even you aren't that dumb and can assume that without saying it, how do you know he doesn't live there? 

I'll say this about your last statement, if the guy was up to no good in the middle of the day with ppl home then that's crazy, so I aint buying that BS... if it's night time and the lady recorded him 15 minutes prior to the video we have I'd say he was up to no good....

5 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

lol, that’s a complete lie Jett! 
You have zero idea why he acted that way! 

Seriously man, that’s just comical you can label any altercation with a White person racist! 

Flip the script, a white guy walking in a neighborhood same situation and a black guy comes out being a DA towards the white man I'd say this fella is off the rocker and prejudice 

5 minutes ago, JETT said:

Flip the script, a white guy walking in a neighborhood same situation and a black guy comes out being a DA towards the white man I'd say this fella is off the rocker and prejudice 

And I’d say the opposite. If the man is walking it shouldn’t be an issue. He would be long gone down the sidewalk before it would be an issue. 

15 minutes ago, JETT said:

I never mentioned anything about the phone being knocked out, I haven't read the report only going off what I see on the video, has anyone on here mentioned the man being racist? I understand even you aren't that dumb and can assume that without saying it, how do you know he doesn't live there? 

I'll say this about your last statement, if the guy was up to no good in the middle of the day with ppl home then that's crazy, so I aint buying that BS... if it's night time and the lady recorded him 15 minutes prior to the video we have I'd say he was up to no good....

I’m just saying that i believe all accounts can usually help give a good indication of what truly happened. 
I believe the phone was knocked out of his hand. 
i believe he was loitering longer than normal behavior of someone walking. 
 So you have never heard of people up to no good in broad daylight? I have

26 minutes ago, JETT said:

Was this not you calling the homeowner racist? If you weren’t then i misunderstood and i apologize. But I’ll need an explanation of “We all know why this clown acted the way he did “

6 minutes ago, JETT said:

Ok cool so we agree he was in no wrong from the video 👌

100% 

“walker” did nothing illegal in the video! 
He shouldn’t have stepped towards a man’s wife, especially one you’ve been arguing with, but while dumb it’s certainly not illegal. 

2 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

I’m just saying that i believe all accounts can usually help give a good indication of what truly happened. 
I believe the phone was knocked out of his hand. 
i believe he was loitering longer than normal behavior of someone walking. 
 So you have never heard of people up to no good in broad daylight? I have

Was this not you calling the homeowner racist? If you weren’t then i misunderstood and i apologize. But I’ll need an explanation of “We all know why this clown acted the way he did “

I believe he acted the way he did cause he's a "big bad vet" wife outside, wants to flex on the lil man... at the end of the day he could be a racist, it sure looks that way but I'll give em the benefit of the doubt 

2 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Yes, I’m aware. But you have also stated if someone was suspicious in front of your place you’d investigate also as would I. 
Still free to do that in this country, correct?

Yep, I'd record them after maybe 5 minutes of suspicion, this day in age with all the unrest I wouldn't approach a suspect unless I was ready for a altercation especially not knowing their intent

1 minute ago, JETT said:

I believe he acted the way he did cause he's a "big bad vet" wife outside, wants to flex on the lil man... at the end of the day he could be a racist, it sure looks that way but I'll give em the benefit of the doubt 

I’m for giving both of them the benefit of the doubt. 
but there are many not as civil as you. 

Article says Sgts family was relocated due to people vandalizing his home. 

https://www.kltv.com/2021/04/15/fort-jackson-suspends-sergeant-accused-assaulting-black-man-sc-neighborhood/

Some years back, four blacks assaulted me and my brother in law.  Started with a sucker punch to my temple.  Guess what, it didn’t make national news.  Never does when blacks attack whites.  So everyone thinks, poor poor black folks being attacked by racist whites.  Let me tell you hoss, that 💩 goes both ways.

Just gonna put this out there for folks that think the "walker" couldn't possibly been up to no good in broad daylight.  According to home security firm ADT most burglaries occur between 10am and 3pm.  Why?  Because it's assumed that nobody is home and owners are at work and kids are at school.  Was the "walker" up to no good?  I don't know,  but it's possible.

https://www.adt.com/resources/when-do-most-burglaries-occur

1 hour ago, Old49er60 said:

That was not 10am to 3pm. Other people were also out walking and can be seen at end of street. You can also tell by amount of sunlight. You seem dead set on making it out that this guy was wanting to commit some crime. I asked you before in a very direct question what do you think he was doing, you refused to answer. The thought that the army vet crossed the line is just beyond your ability to believe. 
You can see how quickly one poster changed their tune when Dave made his comments. It went from pure confrontational to , well Yes the guy overstepped and she be arrested. Why is it you have such a strong desire to defend what this guy did? 

Hypocrisy!