Another moron trying to be a cop.

BlahBlah

49 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Hypocrisy! 

Yeah it's simply not possible to have a rational conversation with leftist loons.  They pounce on stuff like "this wasn't between 10am-3pm."  The stats say that most,  not all, burglaries occur during that time frame.  The point was most occur during broad daylight.  The reason for my post was to dispel this notion that nothing bad can happen in broad daylight.  My posts on this subject haven't really had anything to do with whether or not the army guy was right or wrong,  but more to do with the true nature of the "walker's" activities.  Leftists are crazy ya'll.

38 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Yeah it's simply not possible to have a rational conversation with leftist loons.  They pounce on stuff like "this wasn't between 10am-3pm."  The stats say that most,  not all, burglaries occur during that time frame.  The point was most occur during broad daylight.  The reason for my post was to dispel this notion that nothing bad can happen in broad daylight.  My posts on this subject haven't really had anything to do with whether or not the army guy was right or wrong,  but more to do with the true nature of the "walker's" activities.  Leftists are crazy ya'll.

It was pretty evident to anyone with half a brain.  It is like arguing with a 6 year old with google.  Not worth it.

1 minute ago, JETT said:

But let's pretend he's guilty 🙄

How about we just find out all the facts first?  I just have a need to make sense of things. This is just me but it just seems a bit far fetched that guy was taking an innocent stroll down the sidewalk when suddenly this racist army guy and his wife ran up to him to tell him to move along when supposedly he was moving along.  Is it possible?  Sure anything's possible,  but it's also pretty far fetched.  You keep saying you want to come to folks houses and stand on the sidewalks in front of their house.  Personally,  I was unaware that was a hobby to some.  Sounds a bit creepy to me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

Let me make myself clear yet again. You asked if Biden received 81 million votes. I said then and will say now I will not allow you to pigeon hole me. He received more than enough to win. The votes were certified in the states and by congress. I do not believe there were 500K illegal votes, 100K illegal votes, or 10K illegal votes. I have said many times the number of fraudulent votes is extremely small yet it does happen and those should be prosecuted to the fullest extent. You were given your answer. It has been answered multiple times. You can stop acting like a 12 year old going from thread to thread and calling names. The answer is clear.

Once again, that’s not what i asked and you didn’t answer. 
I’ll even give you a third answer choice this time. 
For the last time i am not trying to pigeon hole you. 

I didn’t ask “if Biden received 81 million votes?”

I asked: Do you believe that Biden received 81 million legally cast votes?

A) yes

B) no

C)I refuse to answer

1 hour ago, DAWG91 said:

How about we just find out all the facts first?  I just have a need to make sense of things. This is just me but it just seems a bit far fetched that guy was taking an innocent stroll down the sidewalk when suddenly this racist army guy and his wife ran up to him to tell him to move along when supposedly he was moving along.  Is it possible?  Sure anything's possible,  but it's also pretty far fetched.  You keep saying you want to come to folks houses and stand on the sidewalks in front of their house.  Personally,  I was unaware that was a hobby to some.  Sounds a bit creepy to me.

Your making assumptions as well with the same evidence we have

14 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Once again, that’s not what i asked and you didn’t answer. 
I’ll even give you a third answer choice this time. 
For the last time i am not trying to pigeon hole you. 

I didn’t ask “if Biden received 81 million votes?”

I asked: Do you believe that Biden received 81 million legally cast votes?

A) yes

B) no

C)I refuse to answer

I'll say yes, he was certified by all states... its over move on 2 something else like how the R's will win 2022 mid terms and 2024 presidency, blabbing about something that's over will not win anymore votes... back to this topic

2 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

@DAWG91,  here ya go

On 4/15/2021 at 9:02 AM, DAWG91 said:

If he's "just standing there" then he's not just out "walking" is he?  Lurking is generally not an accepted behavior.  Walking is.  Here we go again.  Taking an abnormal behavior (lurking) and making it "normal."

More assumptions dawg

On 4/15/2021 at 8:33 AM, DAWG91 said:

Perhaps he was acting in a suspicious manner.  Again,  can we simply get some info on the "walker?"  That's really not too much to ask for.  If he was just "walking" then he would've kept on "walking" and been out of the area.   Sounds more to me like he was "lurking" in a suspicious manner.

Dawg? More assumptions 

2 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Well I mean you have his words, but that is not what he meant. When he gets caught like this he will claim he did not mean it like that and it is just a lib taking his words out of context. Kind of comical really

I've yet to see the same folks even make an attempt at holding a officer accountable for anything.. its always let's see the perps background 

1 minute ago, Old49er60 said:

Oh sure you have all that but he was making an assumption. I mean we for sure do not want to make an assumption about the Army Vet, we know about him......

Yep, maybe just maybe the army vet could've been in the wrong, let's listen to the smoaky know it alls and make the black guy the victim and flip the script and he's guilty of something til he's proven innocent... only in America 

2 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

The "guilt" involves politics and not common sense. It has become more important to land on the side you agree with than just saying what is right. 

Yes sir, had the army vet shot him when he suddenly turned towards his wife they'd justify it someway... its sick man, I hate to say this but it's time for a level playing field...

Just curiosity what possibly would've happened had the guy shot the army vet once he was shoved? Would it be justified?

On 4/15/2021 at 8:18 AM, Wild74 said:

If the races of the two gentlemen had been reversed??? Wouldn't even be a story here. Would there.

Being black and being around black people my whole life, I've never seen nor heard of the roles being reversed.

Just now, Old49er60 said:

Same question for the guy in GA, had the two ran at him with a gun and he pulled and shot them what would happen? 

He'd been charged with murder and they'd be on here defending those clowns... to bad that didn't happen 

15 hours ago, Hagar said:

Some years back, four blacks assaulted me and my brother in law.  Started with a sucker punch to my temple.  Guess what, it didn’t make national news.  Never does when blacks attack whites.  So everyone thinks, poor poor black folks being attacked by racist whites.  Let me tell you hoss, that 💩 goes both ways.

Let me shut this down right now. Please stop with this national news ####. This stuff gets out on social media, people share the post and then get on national news. It's not like the news vans are capturing these videos. These are everyday people who post these. Did anyone film this incident and put in on social media? Sorry about what happened and it does go both ways but stop with this national news ####. If it was recorded, and passed along by people who feel the same as you it would have no choice but to make national news.

27 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Let me shut this down right now. Please stop with this national news ####. This stuff gets out on social media, people share the post and then get on national news. It's not like the news vans are capturing these videos. These are everyday people who post these. Did anyone film this incident and put in on social media? Sorry about what happened and it does go both ways but stop with this national news ####. If it was recorded, and passed along by people who feel the same as you it would have no choice but to make national news.

Why does it get on national news?   I’m sure I could go to YouTube & find video of blacks attacking whites, but it’s not in national news.  You might want it to stop, but it isn’t stopping.

You need to understand, these folks are stirring the pot.  They want race trouble.  Sooner you learn that, the better.

1 hour ago, Old49er60 said:

Maybe a better way to put this. Do you think the army vet did anything wrong? Do you think the man on the sidewalk did anything wrong? 

A better way to put it, you tried twice to denigrate my post.   Both times you failed.  Maybe because you know I’m right.  😂🤣😂

2 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

It is answered, it is complete, and you will not get more than that answer. I told you 100% what I believe about illegal votes as well. What you want is for me to answer in a way that if 2 people are caught making illegal votes you can jump back and say see I told you. Now do you believe trump got 74 million votes??????? Oh wait we already know one cheated and has been charged........you see how it works.

No!
I don’t believe he did. I assume there was illegally cast votes that weren’t his way. 

see how easy that is for those of us not scared to tell the truth?