Another moron trying to be a cop.

BlahBlah

2 hours ago, JETT said:

More assumptions, I'm sure you get it now

He was either doing one or the other.  If you can demostrate how a person can be walking down the sidewalk and remain staionary at the same time I'd be interested to see that.   Was he walking in place and somehow just teleported in front of those people's home?

@Jett here's an actual example of an assumption.  "Jett assumes the walker is telling the truth."  I don't assume either way,  but I am curious if he was telling the truth.  Maybe he was,  maybe he wasn't.  I'm not making any assumptions either way at this point.  Can we assume now that you understand what assumed means?  Class dismissed.  I've got things to do.

14 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

You confuse assumptions with critical thinking.

12 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

He was either doing one or the other.  If you can demostrate how a person can be walking down the sidewalk and remain staionary at the same time I'd be interested to see that.   Was he walking in place and somehow just teleported in front of those people's home?

From the video we have none of what your saying is there, so your assuming he was there for 15 minutes cause she said it... im not calling the guy a drunk cause the black said it

11 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

@Jett here's an actual example of an assumption.  "Jett assumes the walker is telling the truth."  I don't assume either way,  but I am curious if he was telling the truth.  Maybe he was,  maybe he wasn't.  I'm not making any assumptions either way at this point.  Can we assume now that you understand what assumed means?  Class dismissed.  I've got things to do.

✌, don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya

25 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Really, so why dont you quote the post that prove you claim. I really want to see how you get that. So lets see them. 

I have no need to prove anything to you.  What I posted, I did honestly.  But as you’ve proven in the past, you have no reading comprehension.  You’re like a child asking, why, why, why.  Grow up hoss.

1 minute ago, Hagar said:

I have no need to prove anything to you.  What I posted, I did honestly.  But as you’ve proven in the past, you have no reading comprehension.  You’re like a child asking, why, why, why.  Grow up hoss.

Don't let btex get to you.....lol

39 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

It was answered completely, just not to your satisfaction. I think the one acting like the tough guy is the one who feels like name calling like a 12 year old. 

12 year olds can’t answer direct questions. Cowardly hypocrite 

29 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

I actually think you will find as many Why questions in your post on this thread

Sure I ask questions, but when I get a sensible answer, good.   You just keep asking, why, why, why.

:rofl: 

31 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Actually they can. You were given a direct answer that does not allow you to trap me in. By saying I do not believe there was widespread fraud I have answered what you ask. You want an exact number and I have said there was not widespread fraud which means he did in fact get 80+ million. 

No sir i wasn’t given a direct answer. 
I was given your paragraph of excuses when all i asked for was a simple yes or no. 
For the last time, I’ve never since the beginning of this nonsense wanted to trap you. 
I didn’t ask for an exact number, i asked a Yes or no question. 
But typical for dealing with democrats I’ve given up on getting a direct answer! 

7 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Maybe he was waiting for someone.  Maybe he was resting a bit, and then was going to continue walking a short time later.  If someone who doesn't have the authority tells me I couldn't be at public sidewalk or road, I would go anywhere just to pis them off.  I wouldn't commit a crime, but just sit there.  

6 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

You assume he is up to no good, said it many times. You assume the army vet was justified. You made a lot of assumptions none of which involved asking why the army vet went off. 

More lies.  This is why I won't talk to you.

3 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

Maybe he was waiting for someone.  Maybe he was resting a bit, and then was going to continue walking a short time later.  If someone who doesn't have the authority tells me I couldn't be at public sidewalk or road, I would go anywhere just to pis them off.  I wouldn't commit a crime, but just sit there.  

If he was waiting for someone he would've said so.  I thought he was just walking around?  I've finally taken some time to do a bit of research on this case.  We have the first and last name of the army sgt and his wife but for some reason,  the ID of the "walker" Deondre or is it Diondre?  It's spelled both ways in the articles below remains a mystery.  The article does say he's "running fine but handling the incident." I'm sorry,  but it's impossible to draw any reasonable conclusion to this incident without all the facts,  and that includes the factual identity of whoever Deondre or Diondre is.

https://floridanewstimes.com/arrested-and-charged-with-assault-after-confronting-u-s-army-sergeant/219536/

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jonathan-pentland-south-carolina-army-drill-sergeant-black-man