13 yo shot by cops

Youngcoach123

I'm going to have to go in cops favor on this one.  Tragic on both ends like everybody said.  The frozen frame of the video showed the kid didn't have a gun with his hands up.  The cop however doesn't have the ability to have freeze-frame on the job.  The reporter did state the kid did have a gun, and threw it down milliseconds before he turned toward the cop with hands up.   

They will not play the whole tape, or hardy anybody else will because it shows a 13 year old getting shot.  

6 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

I'm going to have to go in cops favor on this one.  Tragic on both ends like everybody said.  The frozen frame of the video showed the kid didn't have a gun with his hands up.  The cop however doesn't have the ability to have freeze-frame on the job.  The reporter did state the kid did have a gun, and threw it down milliseconds before he turned toward the cop with hands up.   

They will not play the whole tape, or hardy anybody else will because it shows a 13 year old getting shot.  

I was torn on this 1 as well, so close 

Pravda strikes again,  taking advantage of UI's.  Bodycam video shows what happened and just how fast.  Couldn't help but notice that "Lil Homicide" was running around on the streets at almost 3am.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/cbs-news-edits-police-bodycam-footage-right-left-edges-trimmed-away-omit-portion-video-13-yr-old-adam-toledo-seen-holding-firearm/

https://www.chicagocopa.org/case/2021-1112/

2 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Pravda strikes again,  taking advantage of UI's.  Bodycam video shows what happened and just how fast.  Couldn't help but notice that "Lil Homicide" was running around on the streets at almost 3am.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/cbs-news-edits-police-bodycam-footage-right-left-edges-trimmed-away-omit-portion-video-13-yr-old-adam-toledo-seen-holding-firearm/

Same thing they did with the Arbery video

5 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

I saw this also, but how is the gun in a different area once he's shot? 🤔

27 minutes ago, JETT said:

Here we go with the conspiracy 💩....why don't you get out from behind the keyboard and go apply to be a cop....you don't have to reply...I already know your answer...."Naaaaa I got better things to do"  

1 hour ago, gamewatcher63 said:

Here we go with the conspiracy 💩....why don't you get out from behind the keyboard and go apply to be a cop....you don't have to reply...I already know your answer...."Naaaaa I got better things to do"  

Conspiracy my ###, it was a question can you answer it? Perhaps it's not in a different spot, the family's attorney says otherwise 

2 hours ago, JETT said:

I didn't notice the gun location amid the confusion but don't they usually try and get the gun away from the perp/suspect asap?  Did Lil homicide throw it and that's where it landed?  I honestly don't know the answer.

3 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

I didn't notice the gun location amid the confusion but don't they usually try and get the gun away from the perp/suspect asap?  Did Lil homicide throw it and that's where it landed?  I honestly don't know the answer.

So he threw it and got shot during that time or he threw it and it appeared he had the weapon? Just curious yall seem to know

30 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Terribly sad all the way around. 
I feel for the family because at some point a mama and daddy have to take some ownership of this. 
Feel bad for the cop too even though he made the right decision, that’s a heavy load to carry. 

I agree with this statement, Hate it when young kids go this route.... sad he complied and still got killed 🤷‍♂️, another mistake SMH

1 hour ago, JETT said:

So he threw it and got shot during that time or he threw it and it appeared he had the weapon? Just curious yall seem to know

Your second guessing someone that had a split second to deicide whether to shoot or not, it looked like to me that  "lil homicide"  had the gun in his right hand and in one SUDDEN movement flung the gun as he turned to put his hands up. I would have shot 100 times out of 100. BUT NO...you get to sit in your comfy lounge chair and try to "Monday morning QB" a deadly situation...If the Chicago PD or that goofball they call a mayor do ANYTHING to this officer the whole CPD should go on strike. 

BTW you did notice he fired only one shot...didn't empty his Magazine...that was a textbook shooting response. And the officer tried CPR right away and was clearly upset about the whole situation.  In my opinion "lil homicides" mother and father(if they can find him) should have any other children removed from the home...and mommy and daddy should be medically sterilized...and then should publicly apologize to the officer for allowing THEIR 13 y.o. gangbanger loose on the streets at 3am shooting up the place.

• Like 1

Just now, JETT said:

I agree with this statement, Hate it when young kids go this route.... sad he complied and still got killed 🤷‍♂️, another mistake SMH

Complied? When? 
You mean when he ran with a pistol in his hand and only when the cop was closing did he chunk the gun and spin around! 
Complying is not running to begin with man. 

1 minute ago, gamewatcher63 said:

Your second guessing someone that had a split second to deicide whether to shoot or not, it looked like to me that  "lil homicide"  had the gun in his right hand and in one SUDDEN movement flung the gun as he turned to put his hands up. I would have shot 100 times out of 100. BUT NO...you get to sit in your comfy lounge chair and try to "Monday morning QB" a deadly situation...If the Chicago PD or that goofball they call a mayor do ANYTHING to this officer the whole CPD should go on strike. 

BTW you did notice he fired only one shot...didn't empty his Magazine...that was a textbook shooting response. And the officer tried CPR right away and was clearly upset about the whole situation.  In my opinion "lil homicides" mother and father(if they can find him) should have any other children removed from the home...and mommy and daddy should be medically sterilized...and then should publicly apologize to the officer for allowing THEIR 13 y.o. gangbanger loose on the streets at 3am shooting up the place.

Hey clueless one, go back and ready everyone of my posts on this topic and I said it was close to call, I never said anything against this officer... I asked questions from the smoaky know it alls and I got a bite from a clueless one DA

2 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Complied? When? 
You mean when he ran with a pistol in his hand and only when the cop was closing did he chunk the gun and spin around! 
Complying is not running to begin with man. 

Doesn't matter he ran and then turned and according to the attorney threw the weapon but to close to tell... ppl run from laws all the time, not all are shot... this was close and a mistake it is what it is... ill teach my kid not to do this stuff but it's sad that there will be more close call casez

1 minute ago, JETT said:

Doesn't matter he ran and then turned and according to the attorney threw the weapon but to close to tell... ppl run from laws all the time, not all are shot... this was close and a mistake it is what it is... ill teach my kid not to do this stuff but it's sad that there will be more close call casez

Mistake by the kid, but definitely not on the cops part. 

Sad, unfortunate, heartbreaking. But not a mistake by the cop

Just now, trashyhound said:

Mistake by the kid, but definitely not on the cops part. 

Sad, unfortunate, heartbreaking. But not a mistake by the cop

You defended, arberys murders, floyd murder, the lieutenants officer being done wrong at the gas station, army vet harassing man... no surprise here you do you