13 yo shot by cops

Youngcoach123

28 minutes ago, JETT said:

Hey clueless one, go back and ready everyone of my posts on this topic and I said it was close to call, I never said anything against this officer... I asked questions from the smoaky know it alls and I got a bite from a clueless one DA

Your clueless...and useless...you need to get your country bumpkin butt out of the Winona backwoods and go a ride along with any metro PD for just one week...you wouldn't be able to handle itĀ 

10 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Amazing when someone is right (as always) against him he resorts to name calling in which usually is a curse word.

That's when you know you've been out smarted once again.

Pull out the rule book man, im not even sure how to respond to anything you say without you whining.... lets strike a convoĀ 

1 minute ago, gamewatcher63 said:

Your clueless...and useless...you need to get your country bumpkin butt out of the Winona backwoods and go a ride along with any metro PD for just one week...you wouldn't be able to handle itĀ 

Clueless and useless lol... LE is not my career but I can have an opinion of different cases, same as youĀ 

4 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

Him and Bo struggle with comprehension. Barry is smart but, always dead wrong.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JETT said:

Clueless and useless lol... LE is not my career but I can have an opinion of different cases, same as youĀ 

One of your previous posts says you were "torn" over this one....there is no "being torn" over this one....the officer did everything right...he has the right to go home alive...."lil homicide's" actions and hisĀ  motherĀ and father's inactionĀ is 100% to blame for this...period. In my opinion 'lil homicide" wouldn't have made it to his next birthday alive...Ā Ā Ā 

1 minute ago, gamewatcher63 said:

One of your previous posts says you were "torn" over this one....there is no "being torn" over this one....the officer did everything right...he has the right to go home alive...."lil homicide's" actions and hisĀ  motherĀ and father's inactionĀ is 100% to blame for this...period. In my opinion 'lil homicide" wouldn't have made it to his next birthday alive...Ā Ā Ā 

See, good thing about America we can have different opinionsĀ 

2 hours ago, JETT said:

I agree with this statement, Hate it when young kids go this route.... sad he complied and still got killed šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø, another mistake SMH

ā€œComplyingā€ would have been not fleeing when confronted by police. Once he ran & knew he was about to be captured, ā€œComplyingā€ was out the window.

19 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

I'm going to have to go in cops favor on this one.Ā  Tragic on both ends like everybody said.Ā  The frozen frame of the video showed the kid didn't have a gun with his hands up.Ā  The cop however doesn't have the ability to have freeze-frame on the job.Ā  The reporter did state the kid did have a gun, and threw it down millisecondsĀ before he turned toward the cop with hands up.Ā  Ā 

They will not play the whole tape, or hardy anybody else will because it shows a 13 year old getting shot.Ā Ā 

So why won't they show the tape. Ā They've shown other minors being shot ? Ā That's the reason I haven't commented, because I want to see the video to determine if it was justified. Ā If it was just milliseconds before he was shot then I would say it was especially if the cop couldn't see the gun. Ā He Ā had to make a split second decision. Ā The kid should have dropped the gun once the cop made chase otherwise the cop is going to think he's in for a possible shootout. Ā Again, I'd still like to see the tape, because I could change my mind. Ā 

15 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Pravda strikes again, Ā taking advantage of UI's. Ā Bodycam video shows what happened and just how fast. Ā Couldn't help but notice that "Lil Homicide" was running around on the streets at almost 3am.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/cbs-news-edits-police-bodycam-footage-right-left-edges-trimmed-away-omit-portion-video-13-yr-old-adam-toledo-seen-holding-firearm/

https://www.chicagocopa.org/case/2021-1112/

Just watched the video. Ā it was a split second decision. Ā Had the kid not tried to escape and dropped the weapon he would be alive today. Ā Cops can't take chances then someone has a gun. Ā 

10 hours ago, JETT said:

I saw this also, but how is the gun in a different area once he's shot? šŸ¤”

In the video I saw he still had the gun, and you can't see him ditch it. Ā 

The cop made a life or death decision he chose his own over this young boys. Ā 

3 hours ago, JETT said:

Doesn't matter he ran and then turned and according to the attorney threw the weapon but to close to tell... ppl run from laws all the time, not all are shot... this was close and a mistake it is what it is... ill teach my kid not to do this stuff but it's sad that there will be more close call casez

You could see he had the gun while he was running. Ā You couldn't tell that he threw it before he turned quickly with his hands up. Ā I have to give the benefit of the doubt to the cop, and not a thirteen year old kid out at three in the morning with a gun. Ā 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, JETT said:

So he threw it and got shot during that time or he threw it and it appeared he had the weapon? Just curious yall seem to know

Can you read? Ā Did you miss where I said "I honestly don't know?" Ā So much for your "Dawg's a know it all" claim.

3 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Can you read? Ā Did you miss where I said "I honestly don't know?" Ā So much for your "Dawg's a know it all" claim.

You post alot of assumptions to not know,Ā  but I get it you assume cops are always justified... but a MAGA clown gets shot at the capital and the cop is in the wrong LMMFAO!!!

20 minutes ago, JETT said:

You post alot of assumptions to not know,Ā  but I get it you assume cops are always justified... but a MAGA clown gets shot at the capital and the cop is in the wrong LMMFAO!!!

Looks like I was wrong to assume you finally understood the definition of assume.

18 hours ago, JETT said:

And you always assume the cop is guilty of murder before the facts come out. I am wondering if you understand that these police officers also have families to go home to? Over 90 officers murdered this year. Where is your energy on that and how far would you go to protect yourself if you were an officer?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Straw said:

And you always assume the cop is guilty of murder before the facts come out. I am wondering if you understand that these police officers also have families to go home to? Over 90 officers murdered this year. Where is your energy on that and how far would you go to protect yourself if you were an officer?

To answer the first question that's not accurate, if you go back and read my comments in the Wright case and the 13 yo it proves that.... Wright case I clearly stated that I don't buy the whole meant to pull taser BS, 13 YO case I said it was a close call and I hate when young kids chose this routeĀ 

2nd yes I understand they have families to go home to

3rd im not defending any Clown who murders a officerĀ 

And 4th as far as protecting myself if I'm a officer...... ? I'm not defending every person killed by a officer but here recently some measures are being taken that should not be taken... I get it that there are dangerous individuals out there and LE have to be on edge no 1 is arguing thatĀ 

• Like 1