Another mass shooting

DAWG91

19 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

How did he get the gun he used? He had his shotgun taken by the police, spent time in mental health care, and his mom told police he wanted to commit 'suicide by cop'. Was he 'red flagged'? 

I was wondering the same thing.  The other site has a thread, why all these mass shootings (53 this year).  I’m to lazy to retype it,  but this was my response.

62537F34-E050-4677-AF86-4110A6589C09.jpeg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hagar said:

I was wondering the same thing.  The other site has a thread, why all these mass shootings (53 this year).  I’m to lazy to retype it,  but this was my response.

62537F34-E050-4677-AF86-4110A6589C09.jpeg

I've been wondering why there have been so many mass shootings this year as well.  I know many have cabin fever which explains many domestic killings this year see The Shining.  Murders across the board were way up last year in many cities, but we rarely heard of mass shootings such as this.  It's also amazing that many of these shootings are being done by young men under 30.  They are not trained as we were by not only our father's, uncles, brothers, and cousins as well as even schools and in my case the Boy Scouts as well.  We were taught to respect weapons and the damage they could do, and saw it when we went hunting.  It might be the video games, because that's how they are trained to shoot guns today.  Back then we had our marksmanship down before we would play video games and could be good at them.