Day In The Life of A Person Of Color?

BarryLaverty

19 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

Just a question, see so many people who after an incident say look at the rap sheet. How does anyone know about the rap sheet in those situations? How did the guys who jumped out of the truck know about the rap sheet? Floyd and his rap sheet? 

On Wright, might not be a popular opinion but the rap sheet has nothing to do with it, his choice to flee does. 

Outstanding warrants?  License check before they’re out of the cop car.  Lots of time the cop already knows who is in the car.  Why flee if you have no reason to flee?  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Old49er60 said:

What have I already said on this? What were my EXACT words? You are having a desire to create an argument based on your conceived political lines, while I am making an observation based on what the situation shows us.

I see now you asked about how people found out afterwards.  My apologies.  

Since well over 90% of black murder victims are killed by other blacks I would suggest that the gentleman taking his child to daycare be far more concerned about folks that look like him than about the lefts boogeymen. For the most part it is not racist whites...or rogue cops...or the KuKluxKlan that are killing black folks...it is other black folks. Black males between the ages of 15-34 are 17x more likely to die by gunshot than white males in the same age range. I will give you one guess who is killing all those young black men..........