Florida Passes Anti Riot Bill Granting Immunity To People Who Drive Through Rioters Amid BLM Riots

Monte1076

I wish Texas would pass this as well.  I haven't seen any protesting going on in my area so I didn't have to deal with it.  However if people are blocking streets and traffic they deserve to be run over.  Stay on the sidewalk or at the town square.  Do the protests in a public park, but stay out of the streets.  People have to go to and from work, and emergency vehicles need to get through.  

Last Saturday we were passing through Albuquerque when all 4 lanes of I40 westbound were shut down. We spent over 2 hours sitting in a traffic jam . Four lanes of traffic...thousands of cars and trucks...were all trying to squeeze onto one exit. Turns out the entire mess (per an article we found later) was cause by a large group of motorcyclists blocking traffic while performing "stunts" on the interstate. Apparently a truck tried to go around them...bumped one of the bikes causing it to crash and sending two people to the hospital. Other riders then started beating on the guys truck. None of this has anything to do with protesting... but after 2+ hours sitting in traffic because of those knuckleheads I would have liked to plow through them myself lol.