CNN Director ADMITS Network engaged in propaganda to Remove Donald Trump.

CarthDawg77

• CarthDawg77 changed the title to CNN Director ADMITS Network engaged in propaganda to Remove Donald Trump.
6 minutes ago, JETT said:

If who was telling truth? CNN director or Donald duck

Well, if O'Keefe simply showed the video, and the guy in the video is telling the truth, should O'Keefe be banned? That's his allegation. "All we did is show the video."

I haven't been keeping track of it much, but if he "let the video speak for itself", is that a reason to ban him?

1 minute ago, Monte1076 said:

Well, if O'Keefe simply showed the video, and the guy in the video is telling the truth, should O'Keefe be banned? That's his allegation. "All we did is show the video."

I haven't been keeping track of it much, but if he "let the video speak for itself", is that a reason to ban him?

I don't have Facebook Twitter or none of that mess.... same with public businesses they have the right to refuse service to anyone they like I guess these ppl are the same... Donald duck could've used OAN and newsmax to express his women emotions 

22 minutes ago, JETT said:

I don't have Facebook Twitter or none of that mess.... same with public businesses they have the right to refuse service to anyone they like I guess these ppl are the same... Donald duck could've used OAN and newsmax to express his women emotions 

Oh, no, no, no...this isn't about Trump...

James O'Keefe from Project Veritas released video that showed CNN's tech director admitting they were actively working (via propaganda) to get Trump out of office. All O'Keefe did was expose the footage. And he got banned from Twitter for it, even though he did nothing wrong, according to him.

Th3 facts are, our Founding Fathers, despite their proven record intelligence and foresight, never envisioned the News Media being acquired by basically one party.  The Media, which was to be the watchdog of politics, is now the mouthpiece of the Democrats.

4 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Th3 facts are, our Founding Fathers, despite their proven record intelligence and foresight, never envisioned the News Media being acquired by basically one party.  The Media, which was to be the watchdog of politics, is now the mouthpiece of the Democrats.

PRAVDA.