President Biden @ 59% Approval In First 100 Days

BarryLaverty

Pew didn’t contact me.  My wife and I would give negative remarks.  So would my closest family and in-laws.  I’m guessing they didn’t get asked either.  Are the calls made under the disguise of an extended warranty offer and only democrats know to stay on the line???

• LOL! 3

Worst 100 days of anyone ..... in my lifetime ..... I will never acknowledge him as legitimately elected or disgrace the Office of POTUS by using it in any way associated with the name Biden ....

He's just plain Plugs ... the illegitimate impostor  .....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Worst 100 days of anyone ..... in my lifetime ..... I will never acknowledge him as legitimately elected or disgrace the Office of POTUS by using it in any way associated with the name Biden ....

He's just plain Plugs ... the illegitimate impostor  .....

*biden

Sadly, shows how uninformed so many Americans are.  I bet if you ask that 59% what Biden has done that’s good, after, “He give us money”, all you’d get is a blank stare.   He’s made a disaster at the border.  While Americans were told to stay home, isolate themselves, Social distance, and wear mask, he invites millions across the border, unmasked, untested, and un vetted.  He’s managed to raise the unemployment numbers, create more racial division, and lied so much even WaPo gave him four Pinocchio’s.  If our Republic was a building, Biden’s a wrecking ball.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Sadly, shows how uninformed so many Americans are.  I bet if you ask that 59% what Biden has done that’s good, after, “He give us money”, all you’d get is a blank stare.   He’s made a disaster at the border.  While Americans were told to stay home, isolate themselves, Social distance, and wear mask, he invites millions across the border, unmasked, untested, and un vetted.  He’s managed to raise the unemployment numbers, create more racial division, and lied so much even WaPo gave him four Pinocchio’s.  If our Republic was a building, Biden’s a wrecking ball.

Ask Barry to list out his accomplishments. I’d like to know his thoughts!!!  He prolly answered their survey 7 times

6 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Ask Barry to list out his accomplishments. I’d like to know his thoughts!!!  He prolly answered their survey 7 times

I got a picture of him & Jett laughing.  That’s good.  Lmbo 😂🤣😂

The only thing being one of the minority of Americans to think Biden is a threat to our Republic does for me, is make me wonder what in the cornbread hail is wrong with the majority?  Why are so many people for open borders?  For costing Americans jobs?   For insistently dividing people?  For ceaseless lies (worse than Trump)?  For creating global instability (Russia, thousands of troops moved to Ukraine border - China, preparing for a possible invasion of Taiwan - N. Korea, resuming missiles firing)?   For packing the SCOTUS?   For a national takeover of voting laws?  For not just increasing the National Debt (which all do), but spending money like there’s no tomorrow (maybe there won’t be)?  Are they even aware of what’s happening?  I think not.  I can’t believe the majority would be for all the above.  How could anyone.  

I wish some liberal would list a group of positives that Biden has done.  I may not agree, but at least I could understand why someone is happy.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Hagar said:

The only thing being one of the minority of Americans to think Biden is a threat to our Republic does for me, is make me wonder what in the cornbread hail is wrong with the majority?  Why are so many people for open borders?  For costing Americans jobs?   For insistently dividing people?  For ceaseless lies (worse than Trump)?  For creating global instability (Russia, thousands of troops moved to Ukraine border - China, preparing for a possible invasion of Taiwan - N. Korea, resuming missiles firing)?   For packing the SCOTUS?   For a national takeover of voting laws?  For not just increasing the National Debt (which all do), but spending money like there’s no tomorrow (maybe there won’t be)?  Are they even aware of what’s happening?  I think not.  I can’t believe the majority would be for all the above.  How could anyone.  

I wish some liberal would list a group of positives that Biden has done.  I may not agree, but at least I could understand why someone is happy.

A lot of head scratching going on amongst the people that voted for him. That's for sure.