Asking Our Liberal Friends.......

DannyZuco

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/maxine-waters-just-made-a-volatile-situation-much-much-worse/ar-BB1fOYi5?li=BBnbcA1

Are you calling for Maxine to be removed from congress--her statements are much worse that the former President's who was impeached a second time for his speech. Are you all brave enough to call for her to be removed from office--because she is actually telling people to be "confrontational"-- These words are much more blatant than the former presidents--what say you? 

"And if we don't, we cannot go away. We've got to stay on the street. We get more active, we've got to get more confrontational. We've got to make sure that they know that we mean business."
"

Just now, Youngcoach123 said:

Biden wore two mask for the first time ever with the Japanese Prime minister. Imagine the racist comments that would have been thrown at a Republican for that. The double standard is ridiculous 

Kamala prolly put two on him to cover the sock in his mouth and tape holding it in.  Gotta keep him quiet somehow, or he’ll start talking about the “crisis” on the border, or call him him a Japanese boy

• LOL! 1

In case anyone forgot what she said about Trump and his admin.

“I have no sympathy for these people that are in this administration who know it’s wrong for what they’re doing on so many fronts,” Waters said when Trump was president. “They tend to not want to confront this president or even leave, but they know what they’re doing is wrong. I want to tell you, these members of his cabinet who remain and try to defend him, they won’t be able to go to a restaurant, they won’t be able to stop at a gas station, they’re not going to be able to shop at a department store. The people are going to turn on them. They’re going to protest. They’re going to absolutely harass them until they decide that they’re going to tell the president, ‘No, I can’t hang with you.’ This is wrong. This is unconscionable. We can’t keep doing this to children.”

Some of us work for a living, so don't always have time for trolling frivolity and 'conservatives' hating on women with strong opinions.
I looked to see if there was incitement to physically attack or harm others, and I also wondered if there was open affiliation with any groups like the 3 Percenters or the Proud Boys or white nationalist groups, but I didn't see that. Did I miss where she started a riot to attack the capitol building? 

• Like 1
  • Roll Eyes 2
  • Thumbs Down 1
  • Stinks 1

15 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Some of us work for a living, so don't always have time for trolling frivolity and 'conservatives' hating on women with strong opinions.
I looked to see if there was incitement to physically attack or harm others, and I also wondered if there was open affiliation with any groups like the 3 Percenters or the Proud Boys or white nationalist groups, but I didn't see that. Did I miss where she started a riot to attack the capitol building? 

She basically said "murder conviction, or else". How do you interpret "we've got to get more confrontational"?

And Judge Cahill told Defense Counsel that she likely handed him another argument for appeal, should Chauvin be found guilty.

3 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/maxine-waters-just-made-a-volatile-situation-much-much-worse/ar-BB1fOYi5?li=BBnbcA1

Are you calling for Maxine to be removed from congress--her statements are much worse that the former President's who was impeached a second time for his speech. Are you all brave enough to call for her to be removed from office--because she is actually telling people to be "confrontational"-- These words are much more blatant than the former presidents--what say you? 

"And if we don't, we cannot go away. We've got to stay on the street. We get more active, we've got to get more confrontational. We've got to make sure that they know that we mean business."
"

By rioting how is that going to change the verdict if a not guilty verdict is found ?  He can't be tried again, because I seriously doubt they will find further evidence to convict.  Yet Mad Maxine isn't telling them to go home after the verdict, but to riot.  President Trump told the marchers to go home, but they weren't paying attention when he tweeted his message.  

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Let's see what she does once the verdict is rendered.  I have a feeling that regardless of the verdict there will be either rioting in celebration or rioting in anger, and her rhetoric is inciting it.  

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, JETT said:

She should've never said this stuff, let the jurors do their job and calm the people 

You nailed it.  Now the judge is saying the Defense May get the trial overturned because of what she said.  

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Justifying her actions.  

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

My first eye roll use.  Thanks Barry.

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Says the man with 6400+ postings!

lmao

• LOL! 1