What time is the Minnesota riots?

SloppyJoe

13 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

Try to book a hotel room in that area.  They are booked out.  Seems like a lot of outside people are coming into the area.  

That's usually how it works.  The professional riot circus gearing up to do their thing.

12 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Ahh yes the unarmed insurrection. Literally worst insurrection ever.  Armed with flags and words.

Beat officers with those flags don't forget that part..... bear sprayed officers as well, stop defending em man you sound ridiculous 

Just now, DAWG91 said:

The Bear Spray Brawl of 2021...A day that will live in infamy!

You like pulling up history on suspects but give the capital folks a break... cool, be consistent man.... had a black man bear sprayed a officer or hit em with a flagpole and he was shot you'd be saying he got what he deserved etc... your quality entertainment for sure 

47 minutes ago, JETT said:

You like pulling up history on suspects but give the capital folks a break... cool, be consistent man.... had a black man bear sprayed a officer or hit em with a flagpole and he was shot you'd be saying he got what he deserved etc... your quality entertainment for sure 

Naw I'm just making fun of the DA "insurrection" narrative.

4 hours ago, JETT said:

Babbitt neither bear sprayed anyone nor hit them with anything,  much less a flag pole.  Premeditated homicide.  The Brazilian Bracelet smoked a Trump supporter like he planned all along.  Your point is moot.

7 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Babbitt neither bear sprayed anyone nor hit them with anything,  much less a flag pole.  Premeditated homicide.  The Brazilian Bracelet smoked a Trump supporter like he planned all along.  Your point is moot.

Are you sure that's the right guy or false flag? Qdawg

She was ordered to stop and not climb thru window

1 hour ago, JETT said:

Are you sure that's the right guy or false flag? Qdawg

She was ordered to stop and not climb thru window

He's as good a suspect as anyone.  They could easily dispel all of this by naming the shooter, but they won't.  Given who it appears to be,  I don't blame them.  Brazilian immigrant  BLM radical itching to smoke Trump supporters.  As to your second point,  what you're telling me is that this big dude's only option against an unarmed white woman was to shoot her.  Gotcha.  Were this an unarmed black woman shot by a white cop the capitol would be smoldering ashes by now.

52 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

He's as good a suspect as anyone.  They could easily dispel all of this by naming the shooter, but they won't.  Given who it appears to be,  I don't blame them.  Brazilian immigrant  BLM radical itching to smoke Trump supporters.  As to your second point,  what you're telling me is that this big dude's only option against an unarmed white woman was to shoot her.  Gotcha.  Were this an unarmed black woman shot by a white cop the capitol would be smoldering ashes by now.

Had she broke thru and the doors open imagine what could've happened