If she only complied.

BlahBlah

8 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

I posted it, copied an pasted it. Matter of fact from what I am seeing they did not get her medical help at all. Instead they dropped the charges and released her. She was placed in a cell for 6 hours with no medical care. Defend it. 

Just to clarify, your answer is yes 6 hours. Not ER hours. That’s what you copied and pasted and what’s being reported. Cause it really wasn’t clear the first 7 times you stated it before I ask the first time. Literally 7 times. You really need to calm down man.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Just to clarify, your answer is yes 6 hours. Not ER hours. That’s what you copied and pasted and what’s being reported. Cause it really wasn’t clear the first 7 times you stated it before I ask the first time. Literally 7 times. You really need to calm down man.

The courts!

6 hours!

Prove your fraud claims! 

we’ll have a niner greatests hits album before long

• LOL! 2

Just now, Old49er60 said:

What are you even talking about? Where did I say 6 ER hours? She was not treated for her injuries for 6 hours and it appears they just released her. 

Lol I’m starting to think you might be on the spectrum bud. Got a little of that -ism. Go hit some Metamucil and wheat grass juice. Maybe you’ll feel better. 

15 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Read man. What does NOT mean to you? I didn’t claim you said ER hours. I feel so bad I have to break this down for you. 
i was just poking fun at the fact you like to repeat yourself. ALOT. It’s ok, all good fun.

3 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

There is no angle. The person was injured and not treated for 6 hours. The officer KNEW he had injured her. That is as much on the department as it is on the officers. You said this as your point, well what was your point because you have failed to make it clear. 

6 Hours!!!!!!!!

9 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

You are just trolling and it is actually pathetic. No one has a clue what your angle is because all you are doing is trolling. @DaveTV1 maybe you can try and figure out what his point is. 

At last, the demented has a moment of clarity. Congrats.!

32 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Read man. What does NOT mean to you? I didn’t claim you said ER hours. I feel so bad I have to break this down for you. 
i was just poking fun at the fact you like to repeat yourself. ALOT. It’s ok, all good fun.

☝️I’ve stated my point. It wasn’t all a troll. Try reading sometime

1 minute ago, Old49er60 said:

It was dumb, no person much less an elderly woman should sit in a jail cell without treatment while an officer laughs and says he loves it. If that is your idea of fun you have some serious issues

Wth are you talking about?  Oh I get it, your trying to deflect and change the topic. That or you slide back to the demented reality you live with most of the day. 

• Like 1

Just now, Old49er60 said:

I am talking about you trolling on her not getting treatment for 6 hours as you troll some more. You even said it, you are trolling. Its pathetic. 

Wow, it really is hard for you to keep up. But at least you used the phrase 6 hours again. I wonder if you can fit that in some more post. Gotta be getting tough at this point

23 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

https://www.denverpost.com/2021/04/26/karen-garner-booking-video-loveland-police/

In the video from the booking area, Hopp also can be heard saying, “I can’t believe I threw a 73-year-old on the ground.” After watching the footage of the arrest for several minutes, Jalali starts repeating “I hate this,” to which Hopp responds, “This is great” and “I love this.”

I knew he loved it when he was sanitizing his hands acting like it was the biggest bust of his lifetime which I already stated.  I realize that Jalali may have been caught up in the moment, and her comments both at the scene and at the station prove that.  I would say she resigned because she was ashamed she didn't do more for this elderly lady.  I saw a still photo of her at the station, and she was hanging her head in shame.  I do know the one civilian that pulled over, and was told to leave by the supervisor because it was a police matter stopped, because he thought they were beating up a child.  I could understand that from a distance since she was only 4'10" and maybe 100 lb. sopping wet.  

9 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

I posted it, copied an pasted it. Matter of fact from what I am seeing they did not get her medical help at all. Instead they dropped the charges and released her. She was placed in a cell for 6 hours with no medical care. Defend it. 

I've defended that.  While we may not like it, that's just how police stations among other things work at a snails pace.  I don't know how many people were arrested that day in a small city of 78,877 people, but it's always a due process with any Government entity.  Her injuries weren't life threatening to the officers either, which was another reason.  

8 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

At last, the demented has a moment of clarity. Congrats.!

☝️I’ve stated my point. It wasn’t all a troll. Try reading sometime

It's Btex you just have to get used to his redundancy.  

• Thanks 1