Lebron Inciting Violence In Bryant Shooting

Hagar

3 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Maybe I’ve done gnats a misjustice.   😂🤣😂

DBA0E196-312F-4EDF-B2FE-74EB9914DAC6.jpeg

See, I think someone who is a very successful businessman, who opened a school, who is one of the greatest players ever to play in the NBA, is a  tremendous role model, who is well spoken as an advocate might not share your views, but I don't think that makes him have the 'IQ of a gnat'. 

• Like 1

Just now, BarryLaverty said:

See, I think someone who is a very successful businessman, who opened a school, who is one of the greatest players ever to play in the NBA, is a  tremendous role model, who is well spoken as an advocate might not share your views, but I don't think that makes him have the 'IQ of a gnat'. 

And I'm sure you feel the same about people who might not share your views.

But to that point: Why is LeBron's opinion any more valid than yours or mine? Because he's in a "high profile" position? Why is any prominent Conservative's opinion any more important than yours or mine?

6 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

But to that point: Why is LeBron's opinion any more valid than yours or mine? Because he's in a "high profile" position? Why is any prominent Conservative's opinion any more important than yours or mine?

He has a platform and he is trying to use it for good, as he sees it. Why shouldn't he try to make a difference if given an opportunity? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

He has a platform and he is trying to use it for good, as he sees it. Why shouldn't he try to make a difference if given an opportunity? 

Not saying he shouldn't. I'm just asking if his opinion is any more important (or any more valid or invalid as the case may be) than yours or mine.

I would have more respect for Lebron if he would call out Nike for producing shoes in Asian sweatshops for pennies an hour...but since Nike pays him $30,000,000 a year to endorse their products I'm sure that will never happen. I guess you can put a price on "justice"...and for Lebron that price is apparently $30,000,000 a year.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

When that “role model” insinuates violence against police over a legitimate shooting, it’s totally irresponsible, especially considering his large following. Jmo

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hagar said:

You think Tsitter will suspend him?  Not a snowballs chance in hail.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/lebron-james-accused-inciting-violence-youre-next-tweet

Just for clarification. Was he saying “You’re next” meaning the officer is gonna get charged like Chauvin or meaning that he was going to be assaulted like the pro Trumpers did to the capitol officer?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Do you think he is using his platform for good in this instance? I mean, all the video seen so far seems to show the police man a hero, saving lives. But now Lebron is threatening other people--that doesn't seem to be using it for good. Or you good is a little different than common sense good. SMH. 

14 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Just for clarification. Was he saying “You’re next” meaning the officer is gonna get charged like Chauvin or meaning that he was going to be assaulted like the pro Trumpers did to the capitol officer?

Or maybe that the rioters were going to be at his house burning it down, like the leftist have done to Portland, Seattle, and Minneapolis......

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

So you don’t know, or are you trolling for a reason to respond?  I’ve posted what I think, do you have the cajones to give your opinion?  And btw, how do you equate James making a irresponsible Tweet to Jan 6th?  Are facts of each event to difficult to respond, so you continually fall back on Jan 6th or Orange Man Bad?  Enquiring minds want to know.

• Like 1

Just now, Hagar said:

So you don’t know, or are you trolling for a reason to respond?  I’ve posted what I think, do you have the cajones to give your opinion?  And btw, how do you equate James making a irresponsible Tweet to Jan 6th?  Are facts of each event to difficult to respond, so you continually fall back on Jan 6th or Orange Man Bad?  Enquiring minds want to know.

Because Pepe be like.......

image.jpeg

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

If you mean he opens his mouth too much, then i agree. 
If you mean he knows what he’s talking about when he opens his mouth you’re flat out wrong! 

26 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I feel that my opinion was pretty obvious about what he meant. I was just curious as to how you thought he was calling for violence against that officer when he clearly wasn’t. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

I feel that my opinion was pretty obvious about what he meant. I was just curious as to how you thought he was calling for violence against that officer when he clearly wasn’t. 

Why would he need to delete the tweet if he made it with good intent as you describe?

• Like 2