Lebron Inciting Violence In Bryant Shooting

Hagar

20 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

I feel that my opinion was pretty obvious about what he meant. I was just curious as to how you thought he was calling for violence against that officer when he clearly wasn’t. 

Odd you think that.  All your post did was ask a question.  That hardly qualifies as an opinion.  But to answer your question, his Tweet posted a picture of the Officer who shot the girl with the words, “You’re Next”, and an hourglass symbol.  Sounds like a threat to me.  And guess what, others agree with me - National Review, CBS News, FOX News, Bing News, Yahoo News, Daily Mail, and on & on.  

So my question to you, why do you think he clearly wasn’t when so many media outlets think he was?  Is your defense Pepe right, everyone else wrong?,

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/nbcs-lester-holt-urges-journalists-to-ditch-objectivity-fairness-is-overrated/

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lebron-james-tweet-makhia-bryant-shooting-ohio/

https://news.yahoo.com/lebron-james-calls-prosecution-columbus-205744914.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9497413/LeBron-James-calls-cop-killed-MaKhia-Bryant-held-accountable.html

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

Odd you think that.  All your post did was ask a question.  That hardly qualifies as an opinion.  But to answer your question, his Tweet posted a picture of the Officer who shot the girl with the words, “You’re Next”, and an hourglass symbol.  Sounds like a threat to me.  And guess what, others agree with me - National Review, CBS News, FOX News, Bing News, Yahoo News, Daily Mail, and on & on.  

So my question to you, why do you think he clearly wasn’t when so many media outlets think he was?  Is your defense Pepe right, everyone else wrong?,

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/nbcs-lester-holt-urges-journalists-to-ditch-objectivity-fairness-is-overrated/

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lebron-james-tweet-makhia-bryant-shooting-ohio/

https://news.yahoo.com/lebron-james-calls-prosecution-columbus-205744914.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9497413/LeBron-James-calls-cop-killed-MaKhia-Bryant-held-accountable.html

Your arguing with a fool....I know it's hard....maybe do what Rush did...tie half your brain behind your back to at least give the poor child a chance... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gamewatcher63 said:

Your arguing with a fool....I know it's hard....maybe do what Rush did...tie half your brain behind your back to at least give the poor child a chance... 

Hopefully, he seen the error of his ways.  That’s the good thing about Forums.   For whatever reason, you have the wrong idea.  Once exposed to the truth, or simply another way of looking at something, you realize you were wrong.  Many liberals are led astray by the bias in the MSM.  A little research can expose the truth.

Lebron said you're next #accountability. How is that inciting violence? That means at least to me, you will be held accountable for your actions. Not you are going  to be killed. Some people love to twist things and not tell the whole story. 

11 minutes ago, VonG said:

Lebron said you're next #accountability. How is that inciting violence? That means at least to me, you will have be held accountable for your actions. Not you are going  to be killed. Some people love to twist things and not tell the whole story. 

Yep, these ppl on here bad about it

7 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

He has a platform and he is trying to use it for good, as he sees it. Why shouldn't he try to make a difference if given an opportunity? 

Many people have platforms as athletes, actors, clergy, social influencers, etc.  They are followed by people that, by some strange extension, believe that they are some how part of that person's life.  With that, they have people that are potentially easily influenced by their thoughts and ideas.  By having such a platform a person should use it constructively and speak/tweet responsibly requesting people to not over-react until the facts are proven as such.

Even if James was not suggesting that some harm come to the policeman involved in the shooting, his "accountability" statement, given the present time, insinuates some sort of guilt in the shooting thus an expectation is created with the masses that anything less than a guilty verdict will be an injustice to the girl that was shot.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, VonG said:

Lebron said you're next #accountability. How is that inciting violence? That means at least to me, you will be held accountable for your actions. Not you are going  to be killed. Some people love to twist things and not tell the whole story. 

You look at my post 4 hours ago and you’ll see that much of the Media knows what he Tweeted was inflammatory.  That includes CBS and Yahoo News, neither bastions of conservatism.  If not, why did he delete it.  Oh wait, because others will use it.  Lebron is right there.  You Tweet Bad 💩, everyone knows it.  

But have no fear, Tweeter hasn’t suspended him like they would a conservative who did that.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Hagar said:

You look at my post 4 hours ago and you’ll see that much of the Media knows what he Tweeted was inflammatory.  That includes CBS and Yahoo News, neither bastions of conservatism.  If not, why did he delete it.  Oh wait, because others will use it.  Lebron is right there.  You Tweet Bad 💩, everyone knows it.  

But have no fear, Tweeter hasn’t suspended him like they would a conservative who did that.

So accountability means violence? The news is always right? If you got he means violence from that,  then that's what you want to believe. When I  saw it I didn't think the word accountability at the end means violence. You're next # accountability means you will be held accountable. Common sense to understand. Don't make it more than what it is.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, VonG said:

So accountability means violence? The news is always right? If you got he means violence from that,  then that's what you want to believe. When I  saw it I didn't think the word accountability at the end means violence. You're next # accountability means you will be held accountable. Common sense to understand. Don't make it more than what it is.

Bron Bron wants the cop convicted for murder??? Is that what you want??? Is that the accountability ya'll want????? So I guess he should have just let her stab the other girl...then there would be 2 dead girls....that's what your saying

18 minutes ago, VonG said:

You are correct that accountability does not equate to violence.  But, given the context, you can make a strong assumption that James is hedging on guilt.  He needs to select better words since words do matter if he was simply implying that everyone should just remain calm and let the judicial process take place.

11 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

Bron Bron wants the cop convicted for murder??? Is that what you want??? Is that the accountability ya'll want????? So I guess he should have just let her stab the other girl...then there would be 2 dead girls....that's what your saying

I never said anything about the cop, or the girl who was shot, or the girl who was about to be stabbed. I'm not saying the cop was right or wrong. I was speaking on Lebrons tweet  and how people took it out of context. I didn't see how he meant incite violence from his tweet. That's what I have a problem with. If that's what you got from that, then that's what you wanted it to be.

9 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

See, I think someone who is a very successful businessman, who opened a school, who is one of the greatest players ever to play in the NBA, is a  tremendous role model, who is well spoken as an advocate might not share your views, but I don't think that makes him have the 'IQ of a gnat'. 

LeBron has turned into a punk; his wokeness is nauseating and off putting.

He whines incessantly on and off the court. 

1 hour ago, gamewatcher63 said:

The cop that Bron Bron wants to be held "accountable" saved a teen black girls life...so I will ask the Smoaky libtard BLM crowd again...who's black life mattered more...the stabber or the attempted stabbee who was saved by the cop....I'm waiting.... 

Leftists will always support the wrong side and pretend it’s righteous. So twisted and nonsensical.

1 hour ago, VonG said:

So let me see if I understand you.  I write inflammatory but you read violence?   Hard to have a conversation with that going on.  Sorry Von, but you walked right into this one.  😂😂😂😂😂

BC80D2F5-B805-4B06-B776-866AC95A7C70.png

• LOL! 2

I watched the body cam footage up until the officer fires the four rounds. I watched it three or four times.

As best I can tell (and I could be very wrong), I think the girl in pink was the one who called police, because she seemed to be waiting on the officer when police got there. I don't know.

But when the officer walks up and is assessing the situation, you can hear him say, "What's going on? What's going on?" then see Ma'Khia (the girl with the knife) come storming up, and you can hear the officer saying "Hey! Hey! Hey!', as Ma'Khia knocks over another girl (who the male on the right of the screen then proceeds to kick a couple of times while she's getting up), then Ma'Khia starts to go after the girl in pink, which is when the officer starts saying "Get down! Get down!", drew and fired.

The neighbor across the street who watched it go down said the shooting was justified.

Article (with bodycam): https://www.dispatch.com/story/news/crime/2021/04/20/one-person-killed-officer-involved-shooting-east-side/7309088002/

21 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Jett, the Dems, especially Maxine incited violence against Trump and Trump supporters for four years.

Don’t even “oh the irony” at Republicans. 

I was referring to his statement about it being a crime.... im not arguing about the violence 

3 hours ago, gamewatcher63 said:

So, if that girl was fixing to stab Lebron or his daughter, wonder if he would want the Police to shoot?  Perhaps he’d like to sacrifice his life or his daughters?   Naw, probably not.  

• Like 2