Lebron Inciting Violence In Bryant Shooting

Hagar

23 hours ago, mellon said:

LeChina James only cares about himself and his bottom line. He is a despicable two faced excuse for a human being.

Hmmm.....so who is a good human being that's in the public eye 24/7. Just trying to see your standards.

21 hours ago, ObiOne said:

Why would he need to delete the tweet if he made it with good intent as you describe?

Because of slow people who don't know context. Let's see.....Cop is held accountable for actions and found guilty of murder. Hmmm...i wonder what he could be say when he said "you're next" #accountability. Surely humans are not that slow. Did a cop get shot and killed that day or something? 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

He is absolutely ignorant. I know you can relate Barry because you have absolutely no idea either.  See the facts of the entire story before comments on bad behavior. This is obvious.

sorry I can't keep a straight face on this one 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• LOL! 1

5 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

What does that have to do with this case?

Are you completely oblivious to the topic of this thread?  Guess I’ll have to post this meme again.  You folks just keep walking right into it.  😂😂😂

39A27165-042B-4FF5-8C74-A86FA8DF6697.png

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Hagar said:

Are you completely oblivious to the topic of this thread?  Guess I’ll have to post this meme again.  You folks just keep walking right into it.  😂😂😂

39A27165-042B-4FF5-8C74-A86FA8DF6697.png

Wait, we're not talking about the article posted by you? Did I get my threads mixed up? If yall are not on topic, that's not my problem.

13 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Because of slow people who don't know context. Let's see.....Cop is held accountable for actions and found guilty of murder. Hmmm...i wonder what he could be say when he said "you're next" #accountability. Surely humans are not that slow. Did a cop get shot and killed that day or something? 

So Lebron is so weak that he deleted his tweet so as not to offend people that aren't smart enough to comprehend his code language?  Sounds logical

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ctown81 said:

Wait, we're not talking about the article posted by you? Did I get my threads mixed up? If yall are not on topic, that's not my problem.

Here, for the intellectually stunted.  The Thread is, LEBRON INCITING VIOLENCE IN BRYANT SHOOTING.  

My post you quoted.  I wonder if Lebron would be upset if the officer had shot a white girl fixing to stab a black girl?

That is a valid question given the immediate Tweet by Lebron showing a picture of the (white) Officer.  Ya can bet your last dollar, in that event, Lebron would’ve been as silent as a rock.  You might think, Lebron can do no wrong, but he did.

Yep, I’m on topic.  You are a liberal trying to defend the indefensible.

14 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

So Lebron is so weak that he deleted his tweet so as not to offend people that aren't smart enough to comprehend his code language?  Sounds logical

Did you read his tweet as to why he deleted his tweet?

51 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Seems like I saw it, but don't recall it offhand.   I was replying to someone else that had quoted me.

I know. I was just saying he gave an explanation as to why he deleted his tweet. We don't have to speculate on nothing as to why he deleted his tweet. You can it hear from the horses mouth. 

7 minutes ago, VonG said:

I know. I was just saying he gave an explanation as to why he deleted his tweet. We don't have to speculate on nothing as to why he deleted his tweet. You can hear from the horses mouth. 

Is mouth the correct part of the anatomy?   Asking for a friend 😂🤣😂

Just joking Von.  No harm no foul.

9 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

The officer was in the right only an idiot thinks that was not justified or smart to tweet in implying that he was in the wrong.

It's not about who's right or wrong I thought this was about whether or not he was inciting violence. 

• Like 1
  • Roll Eyes 1

On 4/22/2021 at 12:38 PM, BarryLaverty said:

He has a platform and he is trying to use it for good, as he sees it. Why shouldn't he try to make a difference if given an opportunity? 

Use it for good? All he's doing is fanning the flames of racism and doing police across America a disservice  ....

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Use it for good? All he's doing is fanning the flames of racism and doing police across America a disservice  ....

I’ll defend LeBron a little bit by saying this; I don’t think he fans those flames intentionally. He is just so ignorant and stupid that he believes all the garbage that the race baiters constantly throw out there. I actually think lebron, unlike most, actually has good intentions, but he is just woefully ignorant of the truth!