Lebron Inciting Violence In Bryant Shooting

Hagar

57 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

I’ll defend LeBron a little bit by saying this; I don’t think he fans those flames intentionally. He is just so ignorant and stupid that he believes all the garbage that the race baiters constantly throw out there. I actually think lebron, unlike most, actually has good intentions, but he is just woefully ignorant of the truth! 

LeChina is just a big racist. His only intentions are for what is good for LeChina.

On 4/22/2021 at 12:28 PM, BarryLaverty said:

See, I think someone who is a very successful businessman, who opened a school, who is one of the greatest players ever to play in the NBA, is a  tremendous role model, who is well spoken as an advocate might not share your views, but I don't think that makes him have the 'IQ of a gnat'. 

The ONLY reason Anybody ever heard of him is because he knows how to play basketball. The ONLY REASON.

Just now, trashyhound said:

For our first witness the defense calls anyone named Kardashian! 

The defense rests its case

You obviously know who they are.. im not a fan of those ppl but I'm sure some people are die hearts

On 4/24/2021 at 4:15 AM, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

So you’re going say he wasn’t right and the woman with the obvious weapon was the in the right just because of what race? That is pretty racist and actually stupid take. She literally was a threat how on earth is the cop need accountability? I mean come on man surely I am mis reading this and this isn’t your opinion. If so I won’t comment you anymore cause it is pointless.

What the hell are you talking about? I'll say it slow. THE ONLY THING I POINTED OUT WAS THAT LEBRON WAS NOT INCITING VIOLENCE. THAT'S IT!  I was NOT arguing whether or not he was right or wrong in his assessment. Got it?

• LOL! 3

45 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Really? It’s true so what makes it so dumb?

Basically what's being said is that we only knows who he is b/c he's successful but it's like a shot at yourself too since it's basically admitting you're not good enough at anything to become famous.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Basically what's being said is that we only knows who he is b/c he's successful but it's like a shot at yourself too since it's basically admitting you're not good enough at anything to become famous.

Ok, fair enough. But personally i don’t consider not being famous a shot at anyone. 
So according the the LeBron logic we should follow the Kardashians political views because they are famous? 

1 hour ago, JETT said:

You obviously know who they are.. im not a fan of those ppl but I'm sure some people are die hearts

Yesi do because they are on tv and famous for absolutely no reason.
I’m not a fan myself, but i do find it humorous how many folks actually care about them. Crazy world we live in

1 minute ago, trashyhound said:

Yesi do because they are on tv and famous for absolutely no reason.
I’m not a fan myself, but i do find it humorous how many folks actually care about them. Crazy world we live in

All I know about the Kardashians is they got a nice shape to em

So a man with 43 Million followers on Twitter post a picture of someone with the words, “You’re next”, and some people don’t consider that inciting violence toward the person?   What a strange conclusion to come too.  I wonder what Lebron would think if an actual white racist with 43 Million followers posted his picture with the same words?   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Coming from a hater like yourself, that statement shows your Own ignorance...

What the hell do any of you on here have that I'm hating on? We've been blessed to pretty much buy whatever we want, and if I can't get it we work towards getting it.. but I'm a hater? Pshhh dude you've fell to many times 

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

So a man with 43 Million followers on Twitter post a picture of someone with the words, “You’re next”, and some people don’t consider that inciting violence toward the person?   What a strange conclusion to come too.  I wonder what Lebron would think if an actual white racist with 43 Million followers posted his picture with the same words?   

So "you're next" was the whole tweet? 

• Like 1