Lebron Inciting Violence In Bryant Shooting

Hagar

1 minute ago, ctown81 said:

So "you're next" was the whole tweet? 

No, it wasn’t.  There was also a picture of the Police Officer.  Look, I know you want to defend Lebron.  You see him as some kind of hero to be looked up to, but he was wrong.  Totally wrong.  You only remove any credence you may have on this Forum by doing so.  Your time would be better spent on other topics.

23 minutes ago, Hagar said:

No, it wasn’t.  There was also a picture of the Police Officer.  Look, I know you want to defend Lebron.  You see him as some kind of hero to be looked up to, but he was wrong.  Totally wrong.  You only remove any credence you may have on this Forum by doing so.  Your time would be better spent on other topics.

I said I see him as hero? Why didn't you post the rest of the tweet. You're no different than the MSM whether you like it or not. He also got specific about what he meant when he said #accountability.

You sound like another poster right now that I won't mention by name.

2 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

I said I see him as hero? Why didn't you post the rest of the tweet. You're no different than the MSM whether you like it or not. He also got specific about what he meant when he said #accountability.

You sound like another poster right now that I won't mention by name.

His initial tweet was "You're Next." with the picture of the officer.  It wasn't until a few hours later that LeChinaBron took the photo down and tried to explain it.  

I don't think he was inciting violence, but that does sound like something someone who was threatening another person would say...  So look at it from both sides.  Lebron was wrong, and gave the right the perfect opportunity to attack him.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

His initial tweet was "You're Next." with the picture of the officer.  It wasn't until a few hours later that LeChinaBron took the photo down and tried to explain it.  

I don't think he was inciting violence, but that does sound like something someone who was threatening another person would say...  So look at it from both sides.  Lebron was wrong, and gave the right the perfect opportunity to attack him.

The tweet i saw said #You're Next #Accountability

16 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

The tweet i saw said #You're Next #Accountability

So the lynch mob was getting “accountability” when they hung the cattle rustler.  The word accountability is not necessarily a touchy, feel good word.  Accountability is in the eye of the beholder.  If the head of the KKK posted your picture with Your next. #accountability, would you perceive it as a threat?

Again, your time would be better spent on another topic.  Defending the Japanese for attacking Pearl Harbor is a losing effort, as is your attempt to defend Lebron.  Wrong is wrong, and no amount of🐂💩 will make it right.

• Thanks 1

Officer made a split second (correct) decision and fired four rounds into the assailant.   We need thousand more officers like that.

BTW, for you folks thinking that was easy Shooting, not in a real situation.  I saw a video of a Cop & bad guy, approximately 20 feet from each other, and together shot about 15 rounds and neither one hit 💩

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

A9F627AB-246C-412D-8791-CB803D55A074.jpeg

Honestly I see no violence in that tweet... not defending lebron but when he hash tagged accountability most level minded folks know he was referring to be held accountable like chauvin JMO

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JETT said:

Honestly I see no violence in that tweet... not defending lebron but when he hash tagged accountability most level minded folks know he was referring to be held accountable like chauvin JMO

They know this and are choosing to argue when it's blatantly obvious. So obvious, that they chose to leave the accountability part out of their posts. Just admit he wasn't trying to incite violence and move along but they rather play dumb.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

They know this and are choosing to argue when it's blatantly obvious. So obvious, that they chose to leave the accountability part out of their posts. Just admit he wasn't trying to incite violence and move along but they rather play dumb.

For Lebron to delete the tweet and then explain it, shows me that he looked at it enough to see what I told you... while he knows it wasn’t to promote violence, it was easily manipulated into a threat that incited violence by the right.  

People are going to whine and whine even about situations like this where the cop was completely correct to shoot the weapon wielding perp.

Then one day cops will stop intervening and lots of innocent people will die. 

Then the same people who are whining today like saying cops who have to engage with deadly force “are next” and must face “#accountability” will then whine because cops aren’t doing their job. 

You all know that Bron Bron tweeted that in an aggressive manner. That’s exactly what he was doing and to deny that is just trying to say LeBron’s tweet is justified, because it was a white officer and black girl died. Well, she shouldn’t have been trying to kill another girl, I mean, what’s he supposed to do?? Freaking ridiculous.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ctown81 said:

Then why in the world is everybody talking about him inciting violence on TV

2 hours ago, JETT said:

Must be the right doing their works

Man, you are right, but the right is literally dishing it back after endless attempts from the left to ruin lives and promoting violent protests calling it “justified.”  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MavGrad99 said:

Man, you are right, but the right is literally dishing it back after endless attempts from the left to ruin lives and promoting violent protests calling it “justified.”  

Both playing dirty games

46 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

I know I shouldn’t ever questioned your take no matter how ridiculous it may sound. Everyone else is seeing it but not you lol.

Their demigods can do no wrong.  They can’t/won’t see it.  Whether it’s due to a belief their demigods are infallible, or them being intellectually stunted, is beyond me.  

10 hours ago, Hagar said:

So the lynch mob was getting “accountability” when they hung the cattle rustler.  The word accountability is not necessarily a touchy, feel good word.  Accountability is in the eye of the beholder.  If the head of the KKK posted your picture with Your next. #accountability, would you perceive it as a threat?

Again, your time would be better spent on another topic.  Defending the Japanese for attacking Pearl Harbor is a losing effort, as is your attempt to defend Lebron.  Wrong is wrong, and no amount of🐂💩 will make it right.

Use common sense. Chauvin was just found guilty and that's what he was referring to. Was there a cop who killed a black person killed recently? That's the only way it could be perceived inciting violence. I honestly didn't think you were smarter than this.