Photos show Jeffrey Epstein hanging out with Bill Clinton

RETIREDFAN1

13 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

You do not think trump and him hung out?

I have no idea or evidence of Trump, Clinton, or Elvis hanging out there. Nor do I care! 
I just loved you leading with your pronouncing of “This is the Truth” 

I applaud you seeking the Truth. If you ever want to hear it let me know and I’ll tell it to you! 

• LOL! 1

17 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

I know they were friends. I have no doubt Clinton and him hung out I am just not trying to accuse one and dismiss the other. While I believe Clinton is morally bankrupt I believe the same of Trump. 

What you believe, btex, is irrelevant....it can be PROVEN that Clinton is.....no legitimate proof exists that Trump is......unless you use God's point of view in which case you, me, and all humanity are morally bankrupt......

34 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Trump has had affairs on every wife he has had. His god is money. The proof on the affairs comes from him and he got one pregnant while married to another. Trump and Epstein were friends. There are numerous photos of them together. I just do not try to deny that trump is someone morally higher than clinton. 

All of whom were LEGAL AGED adults, btex.....David did the same in The Bible......sin is sin and society doesn't punish affairs, but God will....society DOES make it a criminal act to have sexual relations with minors......so how about Clintons flings on pedophile island???? 

5 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

As I have said, Clinton is morally bankrupt. Do you 100% know he had sex with under age girls? No you dont. Now that does not mean that I would be shocked to find out he did, because as I said he is morally bankrupt. Do you know Trump hasnt? No you do not. You assume on one while believing the other couldnt. I on the other hand see both as morally bankrupt because of the actions we KNOW

There is a preponderance of EVIDENCE that Clinton has.....The only ones anyone can put with Trump are super models....so go right on ahead defending a pedophile.....thats what leftists do these days......pedophilia violates man's and God's law......

1 minute ago, Old49er60 said:

Where exactly did I defend a pedophile? You do not have anymore evidence that either did or did not have sex with underage girls. As I said I see both as morally bankrupt not by guessing but by the factual evidence we already have. 

Clinton's NAME on the flight logs to pedophile island MULTIPLE TIMES is enough for me....but keep on defending him....speaks volumes....

1 minute ago, JETT said:

So pretty much Clinton and DonTheCon hung out with epstein... don't give either a free pass, call it like it is 

Trumps name ain't on no flight logs to pedophile island......call it as I see it......

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

Anyone could've put a name on it.... stop defending the 1 term con loser

At least I'm not defending a pedophile......unlike SOME on this thread......and Trump violated God's laws not man's....God will deal with him....Clintons pedophilia violates God's and mans laws......he may escape justice here because leftists adore their perverts, but he'll be reunited with Trump in the afterlife if they dont repent....

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Old49er60 said:

I am and as I look back I do not see any defense. Matter of fact I said it would not shock me if Clinton did nor if Trump 

There is no one who ever accused Trump of pedophilia......a preponderance of evidence exists against Clinton....by trying to put them in the same boat, you are in fact defending pedophilia by defending Clinton.....you bore me as always btex......

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

That is true. Also have photos of him hanging out with Trump. 

There's a big difference between going to Pedo Island, and business after hour parties to rub shoulders with other business and women of NYC.  I would guess that you never attended a Chamber of Commerce after hours event.  There are unsavory people at those events in every town and city that throws those types of events.  It's the same with many charity balls and events, and photographers will take photos of everyone in attendance with other attendees.  Once Trump learned of Epsteins true proclivity he had him banned from his resort.  Bill has never tried to distance himself.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BlahBlah said:

I believe a Clinton, Trump, and a whole lots of other powerful people hung out with Epstein for illegal activity reasons.  This garbage goes across both party lines.  

John Roberts was on the flight logs too......

48 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Trump banned him because he hit on a girl in his residence. Nothing to do with the other stuff he was doing. They were friends. It wasnt just a business relationship. That does not prove trump had sex with underage girls. For some reason the other guy seems to think I am defending pedophilia because I have said both are morally bankrupt individuals. As I said before there would be no shock in clinton being charged for sex with underage girls, however it would also not shock me for trump to be charged. Trump walked through the dressing rooms of the pageants he presided over. Now as for what we 100% know is very true, each cheated on their wives. One got a future wife pregnant while married to another.  None of that is defending clinton nor agreeing with pedophile. Matter of fact him making that claim is way out of line. 

Trumps on words about epstein were he was fun to be with, that is not a chamber of commerce meeting. 

I'm positive that he didn't know what Epstein was doing, especially on his island as Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew did.  I've already covered Trump's dalliances, and they were all over the age of consent.  Those affairs are between him, his wives at the time, and God.  

Evidently you haven't been to Chamber of Commerce, Jaycee, or Charity events.  Most of them the alcohol is flowing, and they're more about socializing and in some cases related to business, but I hated going to the events, because it was basically hanging out at a bar to meet and greet other business owners.  I was required to attend those events for 6 years as a Supervisor, and build recognition for the stores I was in charge of.  I was there to talk business, and how we could expand, not a party which they all turned out to being.

5 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

As I have said, Clinton is morally bankrupt. Do you 100% know he had sex with under age girls? No you dont. Now that does not mean that I would be shocked to find out he did, because as I said he is morally bankrupt. Do you know Trump hasnt? No you do not. You assume on one while believing the other couldnt. I on the other hand see both as morally bankrupt because of the actions we KNOW

I do know that Clinton did not dip his cigars in Cognac...

• LOL! 1

Trump has one or two photos with Epstein all at Mar a lago. (His own place). Clinton has pics with him every where and flight logs to his island. Jett posted a flight log, but not to his island. He lent him his Jett and ol geezer is equating the two. Not even close.

”trumped banned him doesn’t prove he didn’t have sex with under age girls” lmfao 

don’t let the lack of evidence convince you he’s guilty!

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Trump has one or two photos with Epstein all at Mar a lago. (His own place). Clinton has pics with him every where and flight logs to his island. Jett posted a flight log, but not to his island. He lent him his Jett and ol geezer is equating the two. Not even close.

”trumped banned him doesn’t prove he didn’t have sex with under age girls” lmfao 

don’t let the lack of evidence convince you he’s guilty!

The fact DonTheCon associated with the guy says all you need to know.. o yeah and the maxwell comment "I just wish her well" 🙄, Clinton and trump knew what was up, only a fool will defend these pedophiles 

Just now, JETT said:

The fact DonTheCon associated with the guy says all you need to know.. o yeah and the maxwell comment "I just wish her well" 🙄, Clinton and trump knew what was up, only a fool will defend these pedophiles 

26!!!

the number of times Clinton flew to st. James.  Trump 0. To equate the two is ridiculous

• Like 2