CBS poll says 85% approved of Bliden speech...

gamewatcher63

Just now, gamewatcher63 said:

That's the point....real journalism is suppose to be neutral in their reporting...no matter what their personnel politics are...that time is long gone

There is no neutral journalism, R's polls back there agenda, same with D's.... 

23 minutes ago, JETT said:

And therein lies the problem.  The press, as envisioned by the founders, should be adversarial, regardless of party.  I know you just now supposedly started paying attention, so I thought you should know.  There would be no "right wing press" if the "real press" was actually doing it's job.  They haven't been for a long time now, and that's not going to change any time soon.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

And therein lies the problem.  The press, as envisioned by the founders, should be adversarial, regardless of party.  I know you just now supposedly started paying attention, so I thought you should know.  There would be no "right wing press" if the "real press" was actually doing it's job.  They haven't been for a long time now, and that's not going to change any time soon.

Right wing has its press and so does the left, they both tell their viewers what they want to hear

11 hours ago, JETT said:

Wrong, grasshopper ... one side reports the facts with a bias in favor of those facts ... the other side mostly lies and makes :poop: up ... tru storie ...

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

8 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Wrong, grasshopper ... one side reports the facts with a bias in favor of those facts ... the other side mostly lies and makes :poop: up ... tru storie ...

Facts huh? How bout the gaetz stuff

12 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

This is part of the reason the James O'Keefe is suing the NY Times. Their response to the lawsuit is laughable.