Comply and don’t resist

Youngcoach123

I have an idea! 
how about not moving towards the cop with his pistol out while disobeying commands and swinging a crowbar? 
If he’s unable to follow commands then don’t get so blitzed that you think it’s a good idea to play chicken with a cop! 

Play stupid games...

• Like 1

I'm all for defending the police actions and that these idiots need to comply with the orders of the officer, but in this incident I have to agree with Jett. Why not use the taser first? It ain't like he had a gun himself. 

44 minutes ago, Crawford said:

I'm all for defending the police actions and that these idiots need to comply with the orders of the officer, but in this incident I have to agree with Jett. Why not use the taser first? It ain't like he had a gun himself. 

I wasn’t giving the cop a pass. He very well could’ve screwed up and rushed to using the pistol, but the surest way to make sure a cop doesn’t shoot you is to not be stupid. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

I wasn’t giving the cop a pass. He very well could’ve screwed up and rushed to using the pistol, but the surest way to make sure a cop doesn’t shoot you is to not be stupid. 

Been proven to backfire as well

23 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

So you have a better way to not get shot by pd than compliance? 
I’m all ears man, enlighten me please

No I don't have a better way, but not all ppl who don't comply get shot, y is that? I'm all ears 

9 minutes ago, JETT said:

No I don't have a better way, but not all ppl who don't comply get shot, y is that? I'm all ears 

I didn’t say all. If you’ll read below you’ll notice i said the “surest way”. That doesn’t mean 100% but compliance sure beats non compliance when it comes to not being shot! 

1 hour ago, trashyhound said:

10 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

I didn’t say all. If you’ll read below you’ll notice i said the “surest way”. That doesn’t mean 100% but compliance sure beats non compliance when it comes to not being shot! 

Surest way isn't accurate 

4 minutes ago, JETT said:

Better training 

So if every perp has 100% compliance you think cops would shoot more of them than if cops had better training? 
Jett, i know you hate cops but that’s complete nonsense! 

Stop resisting/fighting/ running with pd and all but just a few of these shootings don’t happen! 

• Thanks 2