Mr. Tim Scott

Sportsfanatic1

3 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Bear is famous for trying to call people out for the truth. But, famous for not answering the truth. ( record playing) he said he would call out all lies Plugs told.

( Hint ) That makes him a liar.

Big fat liar 

• LOL! 1

6 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Nobody's fooled by this whole schtick by 'conservatives' but other 'conservatives'. 😏

Professing admiration for Tim Scott, while posting thousands of posts racist to their core is a cynical game. 

Complete ignorance on your part, Larry ...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Bear is famous for trying to call people out for the truth. But, famous for not answering the truth. ( record playing) he said he would call out all lies Plugs told.

( Hint ) That makes him a liar.

He only cares about how he gets paid.  He only has eye rolls and poops, and spewing the propaganda of his party.  He thinks he is being this :  

. Yet he is contributing to the destruction of our Nation.  He will work for the party, because they are the hands that feeds him.  He will not defend freedom, unless they are for the party.  He is a bolshevik.  He doesn't care about our country, and his communist leanings will bring us all down.  We've heard of hunger in the streets, because of the pandemic.  It's nothing compared to what he represents.  The ideology is the way, then he can sit behind his desk, and gloat while the rest of society suffers.  History is repeating.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

That's how it should be, right?

Funny how history works, at 1 point not allowed to vote, ancestors had to fight to be able to vote etc, now we want your vote cause it will determine the next president.... and what makes it worse and even ppl on here have said it is, those who were doing that and Holding blacks down were the Democrats of old which now are the republican party..... I have no respect for either party or any of em

39 minutes ago, JETT said:

Funny how history works, at 1 point not allowed to vote, ancestors had to fight to be able to vote etc, now we want your vote cause it will determine the next president.... and what makes it worse and even ppl on here have said it is, those who were doing that and Holding blacks down were the Democrats of old which now are the republican party..... I have no respect for either party or any of em

How is requiring a free photo I'd and voting in person holding anyone down? ....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

GEORGE "TYRUS" MURDOCH: We’re just seeing this casual racism by the liberal side and their back fall is that we’re still stuck in the Jim Crow era—which is laughable, as I sat and I watched President Biden’s speech as there was a woman of color and an old woman standing behind him who were number one and two if something went down and then the joy of seeing a Black man represent the Republican Party in the response was to me what it’s all about. It was about equality, it was about opportunity and the brother spoke from his heart and he protected his brand but he showed that he was interested in also being bipartisan.

And what we got from that—from the side that’s all about virtue and doing the right thing and saying the right thing, they called him Uncle Tim. Well, I guess I’ll just be Uncle Tyrus like I said because he stood for what he believed in and the whole point, the whole very existence of Mr. Scott is that in his generation his family went from picking cotton to being in the Senate. That means something. That’s what this country is all about and that shows that we’re not a racist country anymore.

The people who sit on their chairs and call him names and talk about him are usually people of color. That’s again, I also said racism. It’s not just for white people anymore. His attacks are coming from all walks of life because if you don’t agree with me I’ll make fun of you, I’ll call you a name and I’ll get racial on it because I can say that and you can’t say that.

And we’ve gotten to a point where equality is everywhere in this country. We all have hurdles. Whether it’s the color of our skin, our size our sex, or our orientation. We all have hurdles but it’s about the same.

18 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

I'm pretty sure I haven't done that.

Besides that, aren't Democrats and Liberals the ones who were referring to him in a derogatory fashion as "Uncle Tim" recently? Which is, in my opinion, uncalled for and unnecessary, and probably racist as well?

As normal, and Tim Scott said it best, liberals fight discrimination, by using discrimination. Just as our local parrot. It is always about discrimination--always!!!!!

4 hours ago, JETT said:

Please explain how any "black" person is being held down. I'd love to hear this explanation. 

Free IDs, Longer Voting hours, when did that become holding down--please, please, provide some proof of this. 

20 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Please explain how any "black" person is being held down. I'd love to hear this explanation. 

Free IDs, Longer Voting hours, when did that become holding down--please, please, provide some proof of this. 

I guess yall have a hard time reading,  "I said those who WERE doing that were the democrats of old which are now the republican party" meaning when this was going on back then are now voters of the republican party... anytime ppl bring up racist, slaves,or kkk, the famous response is those were democrats who did that, yet the same ppl who are saying that were voters of the democratic party back then and have switched to the R party cause the D's are "to far left" etc... funny how that works

But guess what, those Democrats of old, are still democrats today--Joe Biden, Byrd from West Virginia, Stacey Abrams--anyone that claims that more voting for citizens is "jim crow" are still racist today as they were back then. The GOP isn't great, and at one time it was for "smaller federal government", but that has long disappeared. 

I will agree that they are all just politicians, trying to get their millions while the rest of us suffer under their stupid fighting and laws. 

The Government should--Protect and Defend this country, run a balanced budget, save portions of the country for the future (national parks), provide a court system that follows the Constitution of the United States, 

The Government SHOULD NOT--be running healthcare, social welfare programs, destroying industries, and loaning money for college. All industries that have worked much better than anything the government could do. 

No argument here, my main point is there's ppl on here who blame D's for everything bad and give all credit to the R's in anything good, I disagree with that... I believe they're all 1 and play a role in everything going on now JMO

18 hours ago, gamewatcher63 said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/texas-democrat-facing-calls-to-resign-after-calling-tim-scott-an-oreo/ar-BB1gg2vp?ocid=msedgdhp

typical racist white demo...doesn't believe black conservatives can think for themselves 

Amazing.  No condemnation of this racist politicians name calling from any Liberals or Independents.  So can one assume that Liberals & Independents have no problem with racist, that their only problem is with conservatives?   Sheds a whole new light on things.

Please Liberals, And Independents, don’t bother talking about racism again.  You’re obviously okay with it.

• Thanks 1