Trump's Approach To The Census Cost Republicans Seats

BarryLaverty

2 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Speaking of big lies,  both of those things are exactly that.  Leftists and their projection.  There was no insurrection and the "big lie" was the "Big Steal."  81 million.  Yeah right!

What would it had been called if antifa or BLM did what they did? Still patriotic ? Your right about UI's 

1 hour ago, JETT said:

What would it had been called if antifa or BLM did what they did? Still patriotic ? Your right about UI's 

A riot.  Certainly not an insurrection.  Flag poles vs guns. Gimme a break.  And UI's are related to gullible pawns of marxists.  You're not understanding the definition again.

57 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

A riot.  Certainly not an insurrection.  Flag poles vs guns. Gimme a break.  And UI's are related to gullible pawns of marxists.  You're not understanding the definition again.

Insurrection = a violent uprising against an authority or government.... riot my ###

19 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

So what do you call the attack on that Federal Building in the Pacific Northwest by Antifa?

I'd call it a uprising against authority so pretty much a insurrection as well, not sure why you quoted me like I'm going to defend antifa or BLM, it does look fishy though when 1 doesn't answer the question about the capitol but deflects it to another group... I get it its hard to fathom what happened Jan 6th from the patriotic folks as they're called LMAO... GTHOH 

7 minutes ago, JETT said:

I'd call it a uprising against authority so pretty much a insurrection as well, not sure why you quoted me like I'm going to defend antifa or BLM

Oh, I didn't think you'd defend them. I was just curious if you looked at it differently. Why do you think the media does? I can understand the thinking behind Jan. 6th being labeled an insurrection, but why didn't the media do the same thing to the attack on the Federal building in the Pacific Northwest? Rhetorical question, obviously.

44 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Oh, I didn't think you'd defend them. I was just curious if you looked at it differently. Why do you think the media does? I can understand the thinking behind Jan. 6th being labeled an insurrection, but why didn't the media do the same thing to the attack on the Federal building in the Pacific Northwest? Rhetorical question, obviously.

My guess would be the same thing all.media does, the left has their ways of covering things to make the right look bad, and vice versa.... both sides are guilty of it, bad thing I see on here is neither side owns up to that, everyone points fingers 

1 hour ago, Monte1076 said:

Or the City Hall of Seattle that a City Councilwoman opened up the door, and just let 'em in.  

18 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Flag poles vs guns. The Flag Pole Insurrection. Just silly.  Insurrection my ###

True patriots if I recall correctly what they were called then, now you defend em.... 👏 good sheep 

1 hour ago, JETT said:

True patriots if I recall correctly what they were called then, now you defend em.... 👏 good sheep 

Some folks don't take too kindly to the communist chinese takeover of the usa,  others don't mind so much.

On 5/4/2021 at 5:37 AM, KirtFalcon said:

He's about as delusional as Larry  .....

Have you EVER predicted anything that actually came to fruition? Ever?

Nope. Politics does not appear to be your cup of tea....

"Trump in a landslide"...

1 hour ago, ANTI said:

"Trump in a landslide"...😂😂😂

Truth hurts, now go cry more.

Another lie.  I never said anything about a landslide.  You don't know the first thing about truth,  now go back to fairy tale land.

1 hour ago, DAWG91 said:

Some folks don't take too kindly to the communist chinese takeover of the usa,  others don't mind so much.

More ppl opposed that loser than you think, how many registered voters are there in the U.S.? Way more than the 74 or 75 mil he got, go figure 

On 5/4/2021 at 9:04 AM, JETT said:

That guy has been so wrong lately he ought to be ashamed 

When your "credible" sources are faux, memes on facebook and this board...your chances of being correct are slim to none.

"Trump in a landslide"....😂😂😭

11 hours ago, ANTI said:

Have you EVER predicted anything that actually came to fruition? Ever?

Nope. Politics does not appear to be your cup of tea....

"Trump in a landslide"...

Truth is something you libtards are incapable of comprehending ....

45 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Truth is something you libtards are incapable of comprehending ....

Just curious, how many times you think you said "DonTheCon in a landslide"? Funny thing is you truly believed that... common sense isn't so common, as displayed everyday on here

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

Just curious, how many times you think you said "DonTheCon in a landslide"? Funny thing is you truly believed that... common sense isn't so common, as displayed everyday on here

He did win in a landslide ... if you only count LEGAL votes ....

• Stinks 1

Just now, KirtFalcon said:

He did win in a landslide ... if you only count LEGAL votes ....

How many registered voters are in the U.S.? He got 74-75 million of those supposedly, how many voters are left? Doesn't take a rocket scientist 

6 minutes ago, JETT said:

How many registered voters are in the U.S.? He got 74-75 million of those supposedly, how many voters are left? Doesn't take a rocket scientist 

No, it doesn't  ...  it only takes a "fake news" media and a lot of brainwashed gullible sheep ....

10 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

No, it doesn't  ...  it only takes a "fake news" media and a lot of brainwashed gullible sheep ....

Ok, so answer the question? How many registered voters are there?

11 minutes ago, JETT said:

Ok, so answer the question? How many registered voters are there?

All this has been posted multiple times and hashed and rehashed ... posting it once more isn't going to make a difference to you or any of the other brainwashed Trump haters ... just keep drinking the libtard kool-aid,  grasshopper  .....

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

All this has been posted multiple times and hashed and rehashed ... posting it once more isn't going to make a difference to you or any of the other brainwashed Trump haters ... just keep drinking the libtard kool-aid,  grasshopper  .....

Ok short term= nice deflection