Times, WaPo and NBC Forced to Retract False Claims on Giuliani

Hagar

19 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Yet you still do not get it. It is not that the story is real it is that you made claims that these are fake media while using a media that just recently posted fake items. By your standards NY Post would be fake. Newsmax, OAN, Fox, all fake. I mean there is not one out there that has not messed up and posted false information, the key is do they admit it. I believe you attacked so many news outlets on the Sandman story yet Newsmax settled and issued an apology. 

The main reason I posted this story is many liberals are under the impression that these sources are never wrong.  That, even after three years of fake collusion stories.  No news sources are infallible today, but the MSM has a horrendous record of accuracy.  I can’t name one fake story conservative news sources ran, as often or as long, as the MSM did with Trump/Russian Collusion.  Doubt anyone can.   The “Obama birther” story might be the worst, but it’s not even close to TRC.

4 minutes ago, Hagar said:

The main reason I posted this story is many liberals are under the impression that these sources are never wrong.  That, even after three years of fake collusion stories.  No news sources are infallible today, but the MSM has a horrendous record of accuracy.  I can’t name one fake story conservative news sources ran, as often or as long, as the MSM did with Trump/Russian Collusion.  Doubt anyone can.   The “Obama birther” story might be the worst, but it’s not even close to TRC.

Yall should've ran from them back then when they made a fool of themselves 

10 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

ALL media is wrong at times. You just made a claim you can not name ONE from conservative media and we had this exact same conversation a few weeks back and I named several. You then listed one after saying you can not name one..................is it possible your view is twisted due to your political leanings and not actual facts? 

Once again, your lack of reading comprehension prevents an intelligent discussion.  But don’t feel bad, I see it often with liberals.  Perhaps that the reason liberals are liberals, their brains are not wired correctly?  

The complete sentence:

I can’t name one fake story Conservative news stories ran, AS OFTEN OR AS LONG, as the MSM did with the Trump/Russian Collusion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, JETT said:

Yall should've ran from them back then when they made a fool of themselves 

Ran to where?  I get what you’re saying, but there’s no news bible out there.  Where did you run when the MSM ran Russian Collusion?  Face it Jett, we’re trapped.  We’re like a homeless person digging through the garbage for a smattering of food (news).  

9 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Ran to where?  I get what you’re saying, but there’s no news bible out there.  Where did you run when the MSM ran Russian Collusion?  Face it Jett, we’re trapped.  We’re like a homeless person digging through the garbage for a smattering of food (news).  

I don't pay attention to much news honestly, I found it funny the past 4 years of that ConMan being brought to light.. now days I jist chill and get my news from the smoaky know it alls

• LOL! 2
  • Roll Eyes 1

On 5/2/2021 at 10:22 AM, Old49er60 said:

We had this conversation, you named the birther so you already proved yourself wrong. Your favorite right wing media ran Obama is a muslim for years. You also act like the Russia item was just completely fake, which is not factual and the GOP senate confirmed that. You politics cloud your judgement. 

You remind me of an old C&W song by Gene Watson, “One Sided Conversations, With a Narrow Minded Wall”.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: 

• Thanks 2
  • LOL! 1

57 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

We had this conversation, you named the birther so you already proved yourself wrong. Your favorite right wing media ran Obama is a muslim for years. You also act like the Russia item was just completely fake, which is not factual and the GOP senate confirmed that. You politics cloud your judgement. 

His own biography says otherwise 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Old49er60 said:

His book, many many biographies. Now show it does. You won’t because like much of the stuff you spout off when false you run and deflect. It is what you do

Ok, so you can’t find facts that dispute his faith?  Gotcha 

3 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

One of us is but only one of us relies only on far right media. Even when evidence shows you are wrong you will not admit it. You will deflect or run but never admit wrong.

This ^^^^ from someone with no reading comprehension skills.   Post on my good man.  Your jibberish is a tad of humor in these dark days of the Republic.  😂🤣😂

53 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Did Obummer ever produce a "legit" birth certificate? My mind has went blank.

No. He did present one, but it's authenticity has not been verified. I've seen several document experts raise suspicions with regard to what was presented,  but nobody can say for sure because it wasn't allowed to be scrutinized.  Having said that,  I do believe Obama is/was a US citizen.  The questionable part of the birth certificate in my opinion,  is the identity of his real father.  There's a strong case that can be made that it was Chicago commie Frank Marshall Davis, who had known relations with Obama's mother.

9CB8D1C4-B6D3-49A4-A4F4-40EBA658C552.jpeg

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Hagar said:

You should check out Project Veritas' site. They have an entire section dedicated to newspapers who have made retractions about them. They've got over 300 of them, according to their website.

They're also currently suing CNN and the New York Times for defamation, I believe.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JETT said:

I don't pay attention to much news honestly, I found it funny the past 4 years of that ConMan being brought to light.. now days I jist chill and get my news from the smoaky know it alls

So what's been brought to light ?  He's not in jail, and not even close to.  If he's such a con as you claim then he would be there.  Out of court settlements are not an admission of guilt.

As for Giuliani, they searched his computer and his files, and found a big bag of nothing.  The F.B.I. and politicians may not say that it was ordered from Biden or someone in the Government, but common sense would say so.  Someone has to cry foul play for them to do an investigation.  Now they have mud on their face.  

4 hours ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Did Obummer ever produce a "legit" birth certificate? My mind has went blank.

I saw it, and I don't believe it was legit.  There were some errors on it that one could tell were both not corrected, and one that was in regards to the hospital he was born at.  Regardless, his mother was an American citizen, and by birth he is as well regardless of where he was born in the world.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

No. He did present one, but it's authenticity has not been verified. I've seen several document experts raise suspicions with regard to what was presented,  but nobody can say for sure because it wasn't allowed to be scrutinized.  Having said that,  I do believe Obama is/was a US citizen.  The questionable part of the birth certificate in my opinion,  is the identity of his real father.  There's a strong case that can be made that it was Chicago commie Frank Marshall Davis, who had known relations with Obama's mother.

9CB8D1C4-B6D3-49A4-A4F4-40EBA658C552.jpeg

He looks more like Mr. Davis, but Trudeau looks like a young Fidel Castro.  Only a DNA test would prove who the true father is for both.