BLM activist lied to get onto Chauvin jury

DAWG91

1 minute ago, JETT said:

And what did I deflect?  If your talking about your link, you probably didn't fact check or anything, you saw it got excited and hightailed it to smoaky 

I didn't need to "fact check." GWP doesn't have a history of lying to it's readers.  If they're ever caught lying I'll reconsider them as a source.  You just don't like their political views.  No,  I wasn't excited.  Just sharing news about guy who lied about himself to get on the jury.

6 minutes ago, JETT said:

Move, bye

You wish.  If you're such a fan of banana republics you should move to one of the older ones.  Several down south and they have all the types of folks you love so much.  My views are aligned with a majority of Texans.  Yours are in the minority of the minority.  I'm staying put.

10 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

I didn't need to "fact check." GWP doesn't have a history of lying to it's readers.  If they're ever caught lying I'll reconsider them as a source.  You just don't like their political views.  No,  I wasn't excited.  Just sharing news about guy who lied about himself to get on the jury.

Let's see how this plays out then

10 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

You wish.  If you're such a fan of banana republics you should move to one of the older ones.  Several down south and they have all the types of folks you love so much.  My views are aligned with a majority of Texans.  Yours are in the minority of the minority.  I'm staying put.

Ok well keep whining .... we'll both be dead and TX will still be where it is now

18 minutes ago, JETT said:

Ok well keep whining .... we'll both be dead and TX will still be where it is now

I'm not talking about Texit,  I'm speaking generally.  Speaking of Texit though,  it just went over 412,000 today.  Up and up and up.....

2 hours ago, osup116 said:

Hung Jury or Mistrial? Just curious 

Could be either, he may have influenced other jurors that might’ve voted against murder, and manslaughter only.  It could also lead to a mistrial all the way around.

1 hour ago, JETT said:

Must be a bad state of mind for a grown man to harp on another man for so long,  do you dream of that Conman getting you for your money? Let it go man, I never mention that 1 term POS loser anymore, he's #### in the septic tank for all I'm concerned... life is glory

Uhhh, you and Trump...., must be a bad state

He didn't attend a protest rally. He attended an annual event to honor the "I Have a Dream" speech. Conflating that with all this is typical 'conservative' stirring. 

Bigger question is why there are so many on that 'conservative' side not wanting a guilty verdict to stand for a very guilty man, who disgraced his uniform. Would it shake up the apple cart too much for one bad officer to go down for a crime he committed? 

• Roll Eyes 1

4 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

He didn't attend a protest rally. He attended an annual event to honor the "I Have a Dream" speech. Conflating that with all this is typical 'conservative' stirring. 

Bigger question is why there are so many on that 'conservative' side not wanting a guilty verdict to stand for a very guilty man, who disgraced his uniform. Would it shake up the apple cart too much for one bad officer to go down for a crime he committed? 

Sad that there hope in this officer relies on a guy who "lied"... like that influenced chauvins decision to kill this man

5 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

So, verified by multiple sources,  conservative and liberal.  Safe bet to say that yes, the guy lied to get on the jury.

Perjury....go to jail...liar

14 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

He was guilty...of manslaughter...not murder...overcharged to appease the mob...should get 20 years for manslaughter...quit trying to lump people who disagree with murder charges as people who don't want consequences for Chauvin... 

36 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

For you "slow" folks

9599B650-2960-4154-B380-DD31946BF718.jpeg

What's wrong with the guy wearing a MLK shirt and standing up for what he believes in? BLM means black lives matter, nothing wrong with get your knee off our neck shirts... yall run with anything 

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

What's wrong with the guy wearing a MLK shirt and standing up for what he believes in? BLM means black lives matter, nothing wrong with get your knee off our neck shirts... yall run with anything 

The problem is man had already made his mind up with regard to the case and lied about it to get on the jury.  This isn't complicated.  Only thing I'm running with is common sense.

Just now, DAWG91 said:

The problem is man had already made his mind up with regard to the case and lied about it to get on the jury.  This isn't complicated.  Only thing I'm running with is common sense.

How do you know this? 

Can't all the jurors say they've made up their mind since this has been published for a year?

There's no way in hell your going to get a black individual in Minnesota to acquit chauvin, so what do you do pick a all white jury to acquit him? Your common sense isn't so common, the POS got what he deserved and should rot in hell, and if it's overturned and he's acquitted and dealt with in these streets you got blood on your hands LMAO

Just now, JETT said:

I see 3 black men, what you see?

At least one radical who affiliates himself with a marxist orgainization that has called for killing police officers and is responsible for Burning Looting and Murder across the land over the last couple years. What you're saying is that it's no problem at all that this man was able to sit on the jury trial where a cop is being tried and no problem with the fact this radical could have influenced other members of the jury.