BLM activist lied to get onto Chauvin jury

DAWG91

3 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

At least one radical who affiliates himself with a marxist orgainization that has called for killing police officers and is responsible for Burning Looting and Murder across the land over the last couple years. What you're saying is that it's no problem at all that this man was able to sit on the jury trial where a cop is being tried and no problem with the fact this radical could have influenced other members of the jury.

My dad Where's BLM shirts and doesn't fit your narrative you wrote out, and no I don't see a problem with it, majority of blacks in Minnesota probably likes the BLM movement, so again I'll ask, what do you do? Get a all white jury to side with the defense? Let history repeat itself? Pshhh get real, and wake up

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

My dad Where's BLM shirts and doesn't fit your narrative you wrote out, and no I don't see a problem with it, majority of blacks in Minnesota probably likes the BLM movement, so again I'll ask, what do you do? Get a all white jury to side with the defense? Let history repeat itself? Pshhh get real, and wake up

Then your dad is a UI.  BLM is a marxist organization.  I refuse to believe there aren't black folks in MN capable of being fair, objective and able to use critical thinking.  If I thought that way,  I'd be racist.  Nobody saying Chauvin needed an all-white jury.  But a jury that didn't include a BLM radical isn't much to ask for.  Of course they didn't know this at the time because....Drumroll please.....He lied.  

2 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Then your dad is a UI.  BLM is a marxist organization.  I refuse to believe there aren't black folks in MN capable of being fair, objective and able to use critical thinking.  If I thought that way,  I'd be racist.  Nobody saying Chauvin needed an all-white jury.  But a jury that didn't include a BLM radical isn't much to ask for.  Of course they didn't know this at the time because....Drumroll please.....He lied.  

Lol my dad is a UI, LMMFAO!!!!!!  I believe in BLM not the group but the slogan as well as many others, it must be easy to be a white person and criticize a whole group of individuals you know zip about other than what click bait tells you... everything you don't agree with or don't like is against America etc, banana republic, chicom bot blah blah.. you sound clueless man and your first sentence confirmed that... common sense isn't so common anymore, wake up man and adjust or get left behind 

21 minutes ago, JETT said:

Nobody is even covering your conspiracy theory of the guy LYING LMMFAO 

Nobody?  Or the usual suspects who refuse to report on things that don't align with their narrative and that of leftist democrats?

1 minute ago, DAWG91 said:

Nobody?  Or the usual suspects who refuse to report on things that don't align with their narrative and that of leftist democrats?

Or is it only the sources the sheep run with when they see it? This convo ain't going no where, he was innocent til a jury convicted his POS ###, donate commissary money if you're so concerned... I mean you do believe in conspiracy theories 

24 minutes ago, JETT said:

Lol my dad is a UI, LMMFAO!!!!!!  I believe in BLM not the group but the slogan as well as many others, it must be easy to be a white person and criticize a whole group of individuals you know zip about other than what click bait tells you... everything you don't agree with or don't like is against America etc, banana republic, chicom bot blah blah.. you sound clueless man and your first sentence confirmed that... common sense isn't so common anymore, wake up man and adjust or get left behind 

If you align yourself with a group of marxists and don't even know or understand they're a group of marxists then yes, you're a UI.  That's not my words,  it's the marxists.  They coined the term a long long time ago. He's not a UI because I said so,  he is because he is.  Again,  not my words,  that's what the marxists call folks like that.  Ps,  BLM the group coined the slogan BLM.  Stay useful.

1 minute ago, JETT said:

Or is it only the sources the sheep run with when they see it? This convo ain't going no where, he was innocent til a jury convicted his POS ###, donate commissary money if you're so concerned... I mean you do believe in conspiracy theories 

He wasn't innocent in the eyes of the BLM radical who lied to get in the jury.

1 minute ago, DAWG91 said:

If you align yourself with a group of marxists and don't even know or understand they're a group of marxists then yes, you're a UI.  That's not my words,  it's the marxists.  They coined the term a long long time ago. He's not a UI because I said so,  he is because he is.  Again,  not my words,  that's what the marxists call folks like that.  Ps,  BLM the group coined the slogan BLM.  Stay useful.

👌, common sense is rare nowadays I see... 

Just now, DAWG91 said:

He wasn't innocent in the eyes of the BLM radical who lied to get in the jury.

Lol, ok man... lets see how this plays out, hopefully it's in your favor cause your knocking on kirts door of being in the wrong the most on SDC in the past year, good luck sheep :rofl:

giphy.gif

On 5/3/2021 at 2:48 PM, osup116 said:

Hung Jury or Mistrial? Just curious 

Neither from what I read today, but it does give Chauvin a better chance on appeal since the jury may have been influenced by his trip to Washington D.C. for the celebration of M.L.K.'s "I Have a Dream Speech" that both George Floyd's brother and sister were speakers.  https://www.aol.com/news/chauvin-juror-defends-participation-washington-230418703-121738192.html This is the AP article, and it says he was a juror and not an alternate.  

On 5/3/2021 at 4:17 PM, JETT said:

Must be a bad state of mind for a grown man to harp on another man for so long,  do you dream of that Conman getting you for your money? Let it go man, I never mention that 1 term POS loser anymore, he's #### in the septic tank for all I'm concerned... life is glory

You mention Trump on a daily basis.  You should follow your own advice.  I'm tired about hearing about Trump.  If he runs again then he's relevant.  He's no longer relevant. 

Just now, DaveTV1 said:

You mention Trump on a daily basis.  You should follow your own advice.  I'm tired about hearing about Trump.  If he runs again then he's relevant.  He's no longer relevant. 

I don't mention him unless he's quoted in a comment to me, other than that show me mentioning him daily... ill wait :munch:

• Roll Eyes 1

18 minutes ago, JETT said:

Lol, ok man... lets see how this plays out, hopefully it's in your favor cause your knocking on kirts door of being in the wrong the most on SDC in the past year, good luck sheep :rofl:

giphy.gif

What did I tell you about calling me a sheep?  Pot meet kettle.  I've posted a source that says he lied to get on the jury.  What's your source saying he didn't?  Yourself?  As for the nonsense about being wrong the most,  that's probably the biggest and dumbest lie you can tell.  Hands down. You're being a good little lefty now, just making #### up.

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

He didn't attend a protest rally. He attended an annual event to honor the "I Have a Dream" speech. Conflating that with all this is typical 'conservative' stirring. 

Bigger question is why there are so many on that 'conservative' side not wanting a guilty verdict to stand for a very guilty man, who disgraced his uniform. Would it shake up the apple cart too much for one bad officer to go down for a crime he committed? 

The only issue with that is both of Floyd's siblings spoke at the event.  I wish I could find the article now, but I read that BLM maybe encouraging members to join juries to promote change.  That poses a sticky problem for the courts.  https://blogs.duanemorris.com/whitecollarcriminallaw/2020/08/20/constitutionality-of-peremptorily-striking-jurors-who-support-the-black-lives-matter-movement/  

13 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

Tell the GOP powers that be that, who have flocked to Maralaho. Tell all the candidates running aligned with him that or the legislatures changing election law to respond to his Big Lie. He is still a scourge in this country's side. 

2 hours ago, JETT said:

Sad that there hope in this officer relies on a guy who "lied"... like that influenced chauvins decision to kill this man

Sad that your party relies on nothing but lies. And don't give me that BS that your neither because me and most see right through you.

41 minutes ago, JETT said:

giphy.gif

lol, you call him a sheep and post a goat? 
About as accurate as most of your BLM and liberal nonsense! 

• LOL! 1

26 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Tell the GOP powers that be that, who have flocked to Maralaho. Tell all the candidates running aligned with him that or the legislatures changing election law to respond to his Big Lie. He is still a scourge in this country's side. 

He's irrelevant.  I don't have a problem with GOP legislators seeking his advice.  I know in the past that even sitting Presidents would seek past Presidents advice for certain situations even those that didn't belong to the same party.  We won't see that with Biden.  We do know Biden will seek BHO and even Jimmy Carter's advice.  There's something wrong with this photo, because I've meet Jimmy Carter at the Gregg Co. Airport.  He looks like a midget in this photo, and I know we shrink as we get older, but not by this much.    https://www.11alive.com/article/news/politics/jimmy-carter/photos-joe-biden-visits-jimmy-and-rosalynns-carter/85-8036dfda-5cfc-45f4-bf73-a16db69c35b5 .  

As for voter ID laws I believe in them.  I also don't believe in mass mail in voting, because that is easy to manipulate.  I've had to get things notarized that weren't half as important as casting a vote, and yes I had to show ID, and they made a photo copy of my license.